Just Got Worse...

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

HanGeng’s POV:

I angrily walked back to the Super Junior dorms and ran in. Donghae and Eunhyuk were sitting there very close to each other. They both looked at me shocked. “What’s wrong, Hyung?” Eunhyuk said getting up and coming toward me for a hug.

I stopped moving and just let him hug me. “Your most likely going to find out sooner or later…” He just looked at me with a confused look but then I left and went to the kitchen area.

A few hours passed and everyone was in the living room and a few were in the kitchen. I was in the Kitchen with Yesung. Everyone else was in the living room playing games and talking.

 

Nobody’s POV:

Yesung sat next to HanGeng at the table and asked, “What’s wrong, Hyung?” HanGeng was going to tell him the same reply that he gave Eunhyuk but realized that Yesung knew about him and Heechul. He told a deep sigh and spoke, “Heechul was when he was younger.” Yesung’s eyes widened. “I found out who him and it was Minho..from SHINee…” HanGeng told him.

Yesung was about to yell something but then covered his mouth and nodded for him to continue. “So, I planned to kill Minho but then he realized that me and Heechul are dating… And now he is going to tell everyone..The whole world…Super Junior will be ruined now…” HanGeng said looking down at his hands. Yesung sighed. “That’s not good…Well…If he tells the world that then ill tell the world I love Ryeowook.” Yesung said confidently.

HanGeng smiled at him. “Oh. How are you two doing? Did you find out if he likes you back?” HanGeng asked. “Well… I confessed to him but right after that I started to ignore him because I was scared of a answer…I really wish he would come up to me again. I think he gave up. I would let him say something to me now.” Yesung confessed bitterly.

HanGeng felt sorry for him. Then out of no where Ryeowook comes up behind Yesung and taps his shoulder. He turns around and looks at Ryeowook. His eyes grow wide, “Did…Y-you hear that?”

Ryeowook nodded and said, “I heard it all and I have something to say now.” Yesung slowly nodded. HanGeng got up and left the room and into the living room. Ryeowook took a deep breath. “I like you back, Yesung.” he said with a smile. Yesung’s face turned with a joy expression. He got up and hugged Ryeowook, “Ahhh yes! Does this mean we can be a couple?” Ryeowook smiled and nodded with joy. Yesung hugged him tighter. Ryeowook hugged back.

After their hug fest the two trying hard to not look awkward when they walked out the kitchen and into the living room. They sat next the HanGeng and Heechul on the floor. They were just talking. Minutes later the manager walks in. Everyone gets quiet when they see him. “Everyone get to bed soon because tomorrow we changed everyone's plans and now all of you and SHINee are going to be on a talk show. Your all going to get interviewed.

Everyone mumbled and groaned except HanGeng, Ryeowook, and Yesung. They all looked at each other with fear on their face. HanGeng turned away for the two and cursed to himself. "Damn...This just got worse...." The manager left and then everyone went to there own rooms in the dorm. Heechul was almost asleep so he hugged HanGeng ,who kissed him in reply and went to bed. Not to soon after that HanGeng went to bed too.

                                                                                   :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh what will happen now!~

DX DX DX DX DX DX DX

Anyway~ hope you liked this chapter~~~~~

SUB AND COMMENT

BTW:

This story is coming to a end soon XP

Well Byebye for now~ ^^