Final

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

Nobody’s POV:

HanGeng was in the taxi being driven to the hospital. When he got there he went to Heechul’s room. The door was closed so he stood there with his hand on the knob. He took a deep breath and slowly turned knob. He opened it to see Heechul eating his bowl of ramen. Heechul looked at him as he took a big mouth filling bite of the ramen. He quickly ate it and swallowed as HanGeng closed the door and walked over to him. HanGeng smiled at him. Heechul smiled back.

HanGeng hugged Heechul without another word, Heechul was shocked slightly but hugged back. They hugged for alittle embracing each other until HanGeng let go. “Why are you in here?” HanGeng asked him in a soft voice. “You know why I am in he-” Heechul began, but HanGeng interrupted, “No I mean..Why did you faint?” Heechul made a “o” with his mouth, “I’m not sure…I think it might have been from shock.” HanGeng nodded slowly. “I should tell you what happened then…From the beginning…”

Then it was Heechul’s turn to nod slowly. “When you told me you were … I took action myself…..I went to find who ever did. I found out your best friend at that time and his best friend. Then…I went to him…I decided to kill him but he found out..That we were dating and was going to tell everyone… He then told everyone on that show, that happened to randomly come out of know, that we are dating and so… Minho and Taemin are dating if you didn’t know so I told everyone that.. He went wild and we got into a fight, Nothing serious to come here though.

Anyway, while we were fighting other couples rose up and told the world they were together…Couples like Yesung and Ryeowook, which I knew about, Donghae and Eunhyuk, which I had no clue about, and Key and Jonghyun, which I could slightly tell about them….After that all of Super Junior went to the dorm but you came here. While there we watched the news…The fans….Actually accepted us….We are loved with and without couples.” HanGeng told and smiled. While hearing it all Heechul started to tear up and after HanGeng finished was really crying.  

HanGeng quickly hugged him tightly. He cried into his shoulder and wouldn’t stop. HanGeng rocked him slowly as he held tight. Heechul just cried. HanGeng started to think about everything, “I’ve hurt many people in my life…Is Heechul one of them now?.... God let him be crying because the same reason Ryeowook and Eunhyuk teared up in dorm…..” Heechul slightly stopped his crying but wasn’t done so HanGeng just hugged him still. Then the door opened, Heechul didn’t turned to see who it was and just kept slightly crying but HanGeng did.

HanGeng looked and saw Ryeowook and Yesung standing there. Once they noticed Heechul crying theirs widened. HanGeng mouthed to them, “Help me…” They nodded and slowly made their way to the bed after closing the door. HanGeng looked with pleasing eyes. They both hugged Heechul also at the same time. Heechul looked at them with his eyes filled with tears. He looked sad…But happy too. He let go of HanGeng and hugged Yesung then Ryeowook then back HanGeng then let go and fell backwards.

He fell off the bed and began to cry harder again. He wasn’t in pain but was still crying about the thing before. The three boys ran to him and helped him back on the bed. HanGeng had fright in his eyes from what had just happened. Ryeowook and Yesung looked at each other with worry as they helped Heechul on the bed. Heechul curled up into a ball and cried. The three boys stood there unsure of what to do, so they waited. After what felt like a hour but was actually only 30 minutes Heechul stopped crying and was just laying there.

HanGeng finally asked, “Why were you crying for so long…?” Before he replied, Ryeowook and Yesung felt this was meant for the two alone so they left shutting the door softly behind them. Heechul sighed, “You love me….So much….I….haven’t had anyone love me this much…” A smile grew slowly over HanGeng’s lips. He grabbed Heechul’s shoulders and turned him to face himself.

He kissed him gently on the lips. Heechul just sat there but slightly kissed back. HanGeng looked into Heechul’s eyes and blinked. Heechul looked back. He closed his eyes and kissed with more forced. HanGeng was slightly surprised but his back with the same amount of force.  

Just then Ryeowook and Yesung peaked their heads in the door. HanGeng and Heechul broke the kiss quickly and looked at the door. “Oh..Sorry…” Ryeowook said blushing. Yesung nodded in agreement. “It’s ok…” HanGeng said motioning them near. They both walk in and stand next to the two. HanGeng pulls them into a group, which make them slightly confused.

“Super Junior forever?” HanGeng said holding out his hand but they back of it was facing up. Heechul was to do it also, “Super Junior forever.” as he put his hand onto HanGeng’s. Ryeowook was next then Yesung, “Super Junior Forever!” they both said at the time. Then out of no where, the rest of Super Junior come in. ALL of them. “Super Junior forever!” they all say as they place their hands on top of the other four’s.

They all smile at each other. Then, “1…2…3…SUPER JUNIOR FOREVER~!!!” they all yelled and wiped their hands up and and started to laugh.

 

 

 

THE END

                                                     ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Sorry that the last chapter was short.. BUT ANYWAY-

... I hope you had fun reading this story!!

Thank you for reading btw~

Comment and Sub

Don't forget to read my other stories~ xD