I Wanna Try...

One Little Secret Can Flip Your Life Over

 ---Morning---

Heechul’s POV:

I wake up and see a shining light threw the open window. “Wasn’t I watching something?... And why were those my first words? Oh gosh I’m confused….” I got out of bed and went to the restroom. I took my shirt off a stared at my chest and stomach. “What the hell? I thought I was in shape? What happened” I poke my stomach. I got fatter apparently. (NOTE: Heechul doesn’t remember what happen during that special time)

“Oh, well. Guess I need to go to the gym today.” I put on my undershirt then my normal pink shirt. I take off my pants and put on black skinny jeans. “HanGeng told me I look y in skinny jeans. That pabo.” I smile smile to myself. “Where is he anyway?” I fix my hair up and head out the bathroom door. I look for HanGeng but I guess he was sleeping.

I went to his room and slowly started to open the door. I fully opened it and open the blinds. I was right, he was sleeping. He wasn’t sleeping normal either. He was laying on the side of his bed. I decide to wake him up. I get on the bed and sat next to him.

I start to shake him with my hands while I whisper “Hyung” I shook him harder and almost yelled “Hyung!” He didn’t wake. “God could he sleep anymore?!” He is cute when he is asleep, but he needs to get up. I moved my mouth up to his ear and “HYUUNNNGGG!” I yelled. He shot up and looked at me. I did a cute innocent smile.  

 

Nobody’s POV:

“What the hell is wrong with you, Heechul.” HanGeng said. Heechul got off the bed and smiled “It’s time to wake up.” HanGeng looked at the clock on his nightstand. He smirked. Heechul wondered why he just smirked. “Well… You could have woke me up like this.” HanGeng said pulling Heechul onto the bed. He rolled over Heechul and began to kiss him. Heechul was shocked but quickly melted into the kiss. “Han…Geng….I….Just…..Wanted….Y-you….To…Get…Up.” He said in between the kisses.

HanGeng stopped kissing him and looked into his eyes “I know… But” He kisses him again “I want to do this so bad with you….” Heechul looked away, “I…I’m sorry….I can’t do it.”

HanGeng lightly pulled Heechul’s head back to face him “I know that… Now that’s why I wanna ask you this.” Heechul nodded signaling to go on. “ You were almost my Choi Minho. So, now your scared to do it with any other person. That if you don’t wanna go on they won’t care and make you. And you don’t want to go threw that all again. Is that right?” HanGeng asked him.

Heechul was very shocked that he knew all of this. Heechul slowly nodded. HanGeng hugged Heechul and whispered in his ear “I’m very sorry… I will make this pain go away, I promise.”

Heechul let some tears fall. HanGeng kissed his tears slowly. "They are very saltly." HanGeng thought to himself.  “HanGeng…” Heechul said in a voice HanGeng has never heard. “Yes?” he replied. “I wanna try… I wanna see, if you can help me…” Heechul said kind of shyly.  

 HanGeng looked at him, “H-Heechul…. Are you sure?” Heechul nodded slowly. HanGeng nodded back. He stared at Heechul’s eyes. They were full of sadness with a little rush of ready. HanGeng kissed Heechul. Heechul kissed back.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! Here is a short chapter :D

Now! You must answer this question!

Should I change this story into a ?

Heechul and HanGeng are going to do it, but should I have details and all?

Well! Thanks all my commenters and subbies~~! <3~