Chapter 9

I'm Not Stupid

Joon’s POV

We kissed a bit too long because we ‘enjoyed’ that too much. I pulled away first and saw Mir’s red face. “Okay, we believe… now go to your bed. Hyojin-ah… you’ll stay here, right?” umma asked. “But…” Mir tried to say something. “Oppa won’t be bothered by that…” I smiled at him. “Now sleep well” appa said and left. Mir and I went to my room. He went straight to the bathroom and got change. I locked the door because I was afraid that my parents would come in. He went out from the bathroom and wore his usual clothes. This is going to be awkward… because of the kiss. “Mir… thanks for helping me. And… sorry for kissing you like that” I blushed. He was blushing too “It’s okay, teacher-nim” he said. “I knew that I shouldn’t do that because I’m your teacher” I said. “It’s okay, teacher… I’m happy when I help someone” he said. “Hmmm… I guessed you’ll stay tonight” I said. “Sorry, teacher-nim…” he said. “There’s no need to apologize, Mir…” I said. “I’ll sleep on the sofa” he said. “No, you can’t… just sleep on the bed with me” I said. “Um… but…” he tried to deny but it didn’t work. “Just sleep, I know you’re tired” I said to him.

He slept early and I stared at his sleeping face… he’s so cute…. I caressed his face slowly. Mir-ya… I know I’m your teacher, I shouldn’t have such as this feeling towards you…. sorry that I love you more than a student. We’re 7 years apart and… I think it won’t work…. “Goodnight” I kissed his forehead and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mir woke up early and woke me up. “Teacher, I need to go home quickly… Thanks” he said. “I should be the one who say thanks, Mir… Take care” I said.

Mir’s POV

Oh god…. Joon stole my first kiss, how could that happen? He’s my teacher but why I behaved like this. I liked the kiss, even though it was embarrassing…

I told the story to Taemin and he was speechless. “Really? You’re such a lucky guy!” he commented. “Yes, but… what should I do now? It will be really awkward you know…” I said. “Mir, truthfully… do you like him?” he asked seriously. “Yes…. what should I do now? Should I ignore my feelings?” I asked. “NO! You should tell him” he said. “How if he hate that?” I wasn’t sure. “I think there’s no way he can hate you… I think he likes you too” he said. “How do you know?” I asked. “I don’t know, but I was kinda sure of that…” he said. “Hm…. I’m scared, how will umma react? She may not like it if his son dates his own private teacher… that’s just… and we’re 7 years apart…” I gave up. “Who cares about age difference? As long as it’s love…” he said. “Maybe… I’ll try” I said. “Will he come today?” he asked. “Today is Tuesday, Yes! He will come” I was excited. “Use that chance, Cheolyong-ah…” he said to me.

I went home and waited for Joon. I kept waiting and waiting but, he isn’t here yet. It’s unusual. Does he have something important to do? “Cheolyong-ssi, until when you’re gonna sit there?” my maid asked. “I’m waiting for someone” I said. “That handsome teacher, right?” she asked. “Hehe, how do you know?” I grinned. “Before you met him, you weren’t interesting in studying… after you met him, you changed… do you like him that much?” she asked. “Ah… I don’t like him that way” I denied. “I accidently saw you and him on the road, holding hands… it’s so cute and adorable you know….” she said. “You talked too much, haha” I smiled. “Sorry, Mir-ssi” she apologized.

Where is he? It’s already 7pm and he’s still isn’t here. It’s weird and strange, I was worried and I dialed his number… but his phone was turned off. Then someone knocked the door. I was expecting that it would be Joon, but it’s not… I don’t know him “Are you Mir?” he asked. “Yes, why?” I asked. “I want to give this letter for you, it’s from Lee Joon” he said. “Lee Joon? Thanks” I took the letter. “Your welcome” he left. I went in and looked at the envelope. ‘From Lee Joon’ I opened the envelope and found a blue paper. I unfolded the paper and started reading

Mir-ya! It’s your teacher….

Sorry I didn’t inform you that I can’t come and teach you today… I have my own reason. It’s because I need to go to Japan tonight to continue my study… I’ll leave tonight, take care of yourself… Sorry that I informed this late, can you forgive me? I told my mom that I’ll cancel the marriage and wanted to focus on study first… It’s a relief, right? I don’t even have a girlfriend.

Mir-ya… even if I won’t be there, you have to keep studying, OK? Show me that you can enter SNU… show your parents that you’re smart and capable… Show everyone that you’re not stupid! I believe in that, I know you’re not stupid… you’re smart… FIGHTING!!

It’s out of the topic but… I have to say this before I leave. Mir-ya, I’m so sorry that I was rude. I supposed to teach you and help your study. We supposed to have a teacher-student relationship. But, sorry… I ended up falling for you. I unexpectedly fall in love with you, I love everything about you and I didn’t like it when you were with someone else. I know it’s weird and strange and scary, maybe now you think that I’m a e who likes his student who is 7 years younger than himself. I was happy that I could confess. I don’t care if you think that I’m disgusting or whatever, I was already happy that god met us together...

Don’t forget about all things that I taught to you, including how to make tea and sandwich kekeke^^. Good luck for your life Mireu…. I’ll always support you…. I love you <3

With Love,

Lee Joon ~ Your forever teacher

Joon-hyung…. Left me? my tears fell…. Why? Why did he confess then he left? I…. love you too, Teacher-nim

I left house and went to the airport. He might be still there…. I searched information about all flights to Japan today. But I thought that it was useless. I couldn’t find him. Suddenly, I saw him in the crowd. I wanted to chase him but the crowd made it difficult. He was already really far away. I just screamed carelessly, I don’t care if people think that I’m crazy.

“TEACHER-NIM! I LOVE YOU TOO!”

Joon’s POV

“……. I LOVE YOU TOO” I heard someone screamed. Who screamed in the airport? Ah… nevermind….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

hi! I'm back again.... from a pretty long hiatus....

i went to my hometown and there were no phone signal or internet.....

but now i went home....

but today i'll also leave for a trip....

so... maybe i can update... maybe not

i'll update my stories little by little....

comment and subscribe ;)