Chapter 3

I'm Not Stupid

Joon’s POV

“Um… um… can I… ask for…your… phone number?” he said shyly. What a cute boy… “Yes of course” we exchanged phone number then I went home. “Bye” I waved goodbye to him. When I was on my way home, I kept thinking about Mir. Cute boy, eh wait… why do I become such a e? But that boy is beyond cute, his innocent face and pretty appearance, really different with his mom described about him. He’s actually a popular boy in his school? I just can’t believe… Why do I become so gay? And he’s my student, this is so wrong…. I saved his number as ‘Mirrie-pie’. Such a cute boy, I can’t…. STOP THAT Lee Changsun! You’re his teacher!

Mir’s POV

Lee Joon… Lee Changsun… ARGH! I’m going crazy because of him. Why are you so nice and handsome and smart and hot and…. many more. I went to umma’s room and I saw her laying down on the bed. “Did he already go home?” she asked. “Yes, about 10 minutes ago” I said. “How was him?” she asked. “That….” I hesitated. “If you want me to find another person, I’ll find someone” she said. “No… it’s not like that. He’s fun and I enjoyed that” I said. “I thought you’ll get bored quickly. A handsome teacher surely changed you” she teased. “Umma… you pay him, right?” I asked carefully. “Of course!” she said. “Can you pay him a little more? I kind of like his teaching ways and….” I stuttered. “You like his teaching ways or you like him personally??” she laughed. I was embarrassed, my face turned red. “Okay, anything for you. Promise that you’ll study well” she said. “Okay! Thanks umma” I hugged her and went back to my room. I needed to sleep, zzzz….

~Morning~

I went to school and entered my class. There’s only Taemin in the class. “YA MIR!” he greeted me. “Hey” I replied. “How’s your private teacher?” he asked. He asked about Joon… what should I say? I can’t say ‘he’s hot, handsome, charming’ it’s gonna be weird and strange. “He’s not that bad” I replied. “So, he’s not bad as you thought?” he asked. “Yes” I replied simply, the truth is that Joon is beyond good, maybe perfect. “Mir, are you ready for the math test? I knew that Math is your weakness” Taemin asked. “Yeah, it got better, I hope I can get a good score” I said.

Math teacher went in and gave us test paper, I prayed before I did the test. This test is… pretty difficult, is it only me who is stupid? After the test, I asked Taemin “Ya! Was that difficult?”. “It’s really difficult! Mr. Yoo was really mean” he said. I was relieved. I thought that I was the only one who said the test was difficult. Mr. Yoo came back again after recess, he wanted to announce the score of the test. Ah... I’ll die, what will I do if I get a bad score? I’ll be scolded. “Today is a weird day, your test was unexpected” Mr. Yoo said. “It’s too hard, sir” Yongguk said. “Yongguk-ah, you’re the best in this school... but your score is so disappointing. There’s only one student who reached 70 points out of 100, but I’m not sure…” Mr. Yoo said. “Who? Yongguk?” I asked. “No, Bang Chelyong, you got 70” Mr. Yoo said and a whole class was shocked, even myself. “Me?” I didn’t believe. “Yes, but that’s still bad, you know” he said. News about me getting 70 on the math test spread quickly in my school. I was popular as a Math-stupid boy, and I acknowledged it.

I went home quickly, Joon will come today yeay… Why am I so happy? I went to my room to put my bag. Then I went to the kitchen to make some tea. I put the tea on the table, waiting for Joon to come. He came in and I greeted him cheerfully “Teacher-nim, sit down please… I made tea for you” I said. “You made it yourself?” he asked. “Yes, sorry if it’s not that good” I was blushing a little bit. He took a sip of it and smiled “It’s delicious, thanks” he said. YAY! My tea was delicious, Joon said that. We went into my room and I started to take my books. “Since when you’re this excited about studying?” he asked. “It’s because of Teacher…” I just said that. “Huh? Me?” he smiled. ARGH! I said wrong thing! What should I do? “Um, nevermind” I said. “How was your test?” he asked. “It’s difficult, sorry Teacher-nim. I just got 70” I said. “Hey! That’s a total improvement! Good boy, how were your friends’ score?” he asked. “Actually, I got the highest score in the class” I said shyly. “Really? That’s cool! Keep studying, I know you can do it” he said. “Thanks, teacher” I said softly. “Thanks for what?” he asked. “You’re the one who taught me. If you’re not here, I don’t know what score will I get…” I said. “That’s because you worked hard Mireu-ya… Don’t call me teacher-nim again. Just call me hyung” he said. “But teacher….” I tried to speak. “Joon-hyung, say that” he asked. “Joon-hyung?” I hesitated at first. Then he smiled and patted my head. We continued to study as usual.

When he wanted to go home, I called him “Teacher-nim!”. “I won’t answer if you don’t call me Joon-hyung” he said. “Joon-hyung…” I said shyly. “What?” he smiled. “Are you busy tomorrow?” I asked. “No, why?” he asked. “Do you want to… um… to…” I stuttered. “Speak clearly” he said softly. “Do you want to go to the mall tomorrow?” I finally said it, Aigoo! I was so embarrassed! “Just two of us?” he asked. “Yes…” I was really shy. “What we’re gonna do there?” he asked. “Maybe something like watching movies, and then shopping then…” he cut me by saying “Ah… like a date?” he asked. Date? My face blushed. “It’s not a date” I denied. “Okay, date wannabe. We’re gonna do things that people are usually do when dating, right?” he said. “Yeah, but…” I was already mad-blushing. “See you tomorrow then, Mireu…” he pinched my cheek and went home.

I was just standing, Do I really like him?

-----------------------------------------

new chapter! do you like it?
tell me by leaving comments!!!

subscribe;)