Chapter 5

I'm Not Stupid

Mir’s POV

I woke up and found no one beside me, where’s Joon-hyung? “HYUNG!!” I shouted. “Why?” he answered from the downstairs. I quickly went downstairs and found Joon in the kitchen. “Hyung, what are you doing?” I asked. “Sorry, I used your kitchen and your ingredients. I just want to make you breakfast” he said. “Hyung… thanks…” I smiled. “It’s nothing. Do you want to help me?” he asked. “I can make some tea!” I said cheerfully. “Tea again? You can’t make anything beside that?” he teased. I was embarrassed, “No…” I looked down. “Come here, watch me” he dragged me to the kitchen. “I’m not a pro, because it’s breakfast, I’ll make sandwich. That’s simple, isn’t it?” he said. “Even it’s easy, I can’t even do it” I said. We made sandwiches in the kitchen, we made it for a long time because we had fun playing in the kitchen. Kitchen was a huge mess. We finished cooking and had our breakfast in the dining room.

“Teacher-nim, thanks for teaching me how to make sandwich. I got many new things from you” I said. “It’s okay, I’m happy when I teach someone. Especially you…” he said. “Why me?” I asked, my face blushed lightly. “I’ve never had students as cute as you before” he pinched my cheek. “Aw… that hurts! I’m not cute, I’m cool” I said. “You have an adorable face, Mireu-ya… Everyone thinks that you’re cute” he said. “I’m cool and calm, teacher….” I said. “Ah really? Say A….” he said while giving his sandwich into my mouth. Without much thinking I opened my mouth and he feed me. “Look, you’re eating the sandwich that I feed it to you. That’s really baby-like, you’re such a cutie” he said and I blushed more. “Can I have some too? Feed me…” he asked. Why did he do that? He only made me fall for him more… I feed him and he ate that sandwich cutely. Okay, it’s strange. He was just eating but… the way he ate the sandwich, it’s just too for a 25 years old. We finished eating “Mir, you can take a bath first, I’ll clean the kitchen and was the dishes” he said. “Thanks, teacher…” I went upstairs.

Joon’s POV

 “Mir!” I shouted. “Yes?” he answered. “Do you have exam tomorrow?” I asked. “No! But I want to study, come on, teacher!” he said. I smiled, now he already enjoys studying. Mir… you have to be a smart boy. “What subject do you want study?” I asked. “Chemistry! I hate that so much!” he said, so cute. “Why do you want to study it when you hate it?” I asked. “Maybe if you’re the one who teaches me, I can start to love chemistry” he smiled. “Ah… Let’s see that” I began the lesson. We had fun and laughed when we’re studying. I like him the most out of my students out there. “Do you understand that now?” I asked him. “Yes! I knew that I would understand it if you taught me” he said.

“Mir, I won’t stay here this night” I said. “WHAT? Umma won’t be home tonight, she will come back tomorrow night. Then, I will be alone tonight?” he was scared. “Don’t be scared, sorry I had many appointments today” I said. “Teacher, don’t leave me alone…” he pouted. Why did he make that cutie face when the situation was like this… “If you’re lonely, call me at night. Okay?” I smiled. “You will go now?” he asked. “Yes, I have to go now. Take care, Mir” I said. I went outside and opened the door of my car. But then I felt someone was hugging me from behind. It was Mir, he’s so warm. “Please, don’t leave now…” he begged. “Sorry, Mir… bye!” I released his arms gently and waved goodbye.

Mir’s POV

Taemin asked me to go somewhere. I accepted it of course, I don’t want to do nothing in home. We met up in his house and went to the mall. Playing, watching movies with Taemin, it filled the emptiness of my time. Then we wanted to buy something. Taemin wanted to buy something for his little sister and I wanted to buy something for Joon-hyung. We entered the merchandise shop and went around. After we found something that we wanted to buy, we wrapped it nicely. I already have a present for Joon-hyung, he always takes care of me and I wanted to pay it.

Taemin was already gone, I was just walking around then I found someone familiar. JOON-HYUNG? Who’s with him? A girl? His girlfriend? I was so shocked, he saw me. The girl was still holding Joon-hyung’s arm. I felt…. really… Jealous! My bloods boiled and my ears reddened. Why I have to be mad? He’s 25 and it’s normal for him to have a girlfriend, but why I felt not good? So, he won’t stay tonight in my house because he has a date? I ran away from him, tears were falling I don’t know why… I think he is following me.

Why… did this happen??

--------------------------------------------------------------

short update sorry..... forgive me...

don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

Author's note:

i just want to tell something. it's okay if you don't want to know it. this story actually inspired by my teacher's experience. My teacher is already 30s and he has a wife, but he looked like 20s and pretty handsome for a teacher. He told me there's a girl student who kissed him on his cheek. he was so scared at that moment and since that incident, my teacher grew his moustache to look older...

how do you think about this?