Chapter 6

I'm Not Stupid

Joon’s POV

~Flashback~

Why am I like this? Why do I fall for him more… Lee Changsun, be a professional, separate private life and work. He’s my student, and… I have a girlfriend, such a pity. I love her, but it’s before I heard that he’s cheating with me. I can’t trust her 100% again, the worse thing is, my feeling for her started to disappear since I met Mir. Mir’s much better than her, but I really don’t know what should I do now? Mireu… you’re the love poison…

~End of Flashback~                  

She agreed to meet me here. It’s 7pm now, where is she? Finally she showed up and came to me. “Oppa!!” she was really excited and hugged me. I released her because it’s too shocking. “Why oppa? You didn’t like it?” she asked. “Minsun-ah, I want to meet you here because I want to tell you something…” I said. “What is it? Is it about our anniversary or what??” she asked. “I want to… break up with you” I said truthfully. “Are you kidding? What are you talking about?” she was surprised. “Let’s just break up” I said it again. “Why?” she leaned closer to kiss my lips but I blocked my lips with my hand. “I don’t love you anymore” I said. “But I love you” she said. “Liar, just date Taegyun if you want to” I said. She was surprised “What are you… talking about?” she looked nervous. “I knew everything, Minsun. Just don’t disturb me anymore, we’re over. I love someone else” I left the restaurant but she followed me. She kept holding my hand and I always rejected her touch. She was being stubborn and didn’t give up. “Oppa! You can’t leave me” she said. “Don’t call me oppa again! Now release your hand” I said.

I saw someone looked at me, it was Mir. Minsun was still holding my arms and I thought that Mir misunderstood it. Mir ran away but I followed him. “Mir!” I shouted. “Joon-hyung… Sorry that I disturbed…” he was still running. “You misunderstood it, Mir… Listen to me” I shouted. He ran really fast and I can’t reach him. Damn… Mir must be misunderstanding it

Mir’s POV

I went inside my house and jumped into my bedroom. I was still crying, why do love hurts so much… But, I was too jealous. I know that Joon-hyung didn’t do any mistake. It was just me who’s being over jealous. I slept early than before, I slept alone…. without someone beside me

~Morning~

I woke up too early, it’s still 4am. I was so hungry so I made sandwich in the kitchen. I heard the door bell was ringing. Who’s that? Who visits in the dawn? I got more scared. The bell kept ringing, so I opened the door carefully. I thought it was a robber or someone evil, but I saw Joon-hyung standing in front of my house. I was still thinking about what happened last night… “Hyung… what are you doing? It’s 4am” I asked. “Mir, I want to say sorry. You misunderstood about what happened last night…” he said. “You don’t need to apologize, hyung… I know I’m scared when I’m alone in my house, but… your date was also important so…” I wanted to finish but he cut it. “That’s not a date, Mir. I met her because I wanted to break up with her” he said. I can’t believe that, he broke up with his girlfriend… “Why?” I asked. “I don’t love her anymore… I don’t want to continue a fake relationship. I like someone else” he said. He likes someone else? Who’s the person? I hope it is me but that will never happen…

“And… I wanted to tell you that I want to go somewhere. I just wanted to apologize… I need to go to the airport” he said. He came here at 4am just to apologize? “You don’t need to come here then…” I said. “I need to clear the misunderstanding. Bye Mir, sorry I can’t stay here tonight. Call me when you’re bored or scared…” he hugged me before he left. Relationship between Joon-hyung and me became weirder. It’s not like a teacher-student relationship, it was like…. Forget it, that won’t happen….

~School~

I went to school with a wide smile, I don’t know why. I have a good mood and smiled to everyone. Many people thought that I’m weird maybe because I kept smiling. I went to the class and Taemin greeted me ‘Hey!’. “Annyeong!” I said cheerfully. “What’s wrong with you, Mir?” he asked. “Nothing, I’m just happy right now” I said. “Ah… because of your handsome teacher?” he teased. “Not like that… I’m…” I stuttered. “Forget it for a while, your umma said that you’re living alone for 3 days… is that right?” he asked. “Tomorrow, umma will be back” I said. “Aren’t you a scaredy-cat?” he teased. “Um… I think yes” I admitted. “Wait, yesterday you’re going out with me. You must be tired and slept well so you’re not scared. But how was two days ago? You’re brave to stay alone in your house?” he asked, he really knew that I’m scaredy-cat. “Joon-hyung stayed in my house that night” I said without thinking too much. “Your handsome teacher? Stay in your house? Did he sleep with you in one bed?” he asked, his eyes widened. “Yes” I answered simply. “Was he aggressive? Rough? Did it hurt?” he asked. Damn Taemin, he thought too far. I smacked his head “YA! Not that ‘sleep’, he’s just sleeping beside me because I was scared” What a ert… “Was he ?” he asked again. “NO! He was fully-clothed. Argh… G.O-hyung shouldn’t ask you to watch . You watched too many, ert” I said.

“Mir-ya!” I heard a girl’s voice. “Huh?” I looked at her, it was Minha. “Who’s he?” she asked while showing a photo in a wallet. Wait is that my wallet? “Hey! That’s my wallet! You stole it?” I said to her. “I didn’t steal it, Mir…” she said. “Then why did you take it?” I asked. “I just wanted to do something, sorry… by the way, who’s he?” she showed me the photo of Joon-hyung and me. I didn’t know how to answer it. “He’s Mir’s boyfriend” Taemin suddenly joined. “You have a boyfriend?” she asked loudly and people looked at us then joined us. “Is he Mir’s boyfriend?” “Whoa… handsome” I heard that from the girl students. “NO! He’s my private teacher!” I denied. “Teacher? He’s too hot for a teacher” Minha said. “He is Mir’s trainer” Taemin just said it carelessly. “ trainer? Mir… you’re so lucky” the other said. “NO! He’s not a trainer. He’s my private teacher for studying school lessons…. SCHOOL!” I stated. “So he’s smart? He’s perfect, can you introduce me to him?” Minha asked. “Can he teach more students?” Seungah added. “You can’t! Mir won’t be happy with that. Mir wants him for himself” Taemin said loudly. “YA! TAEMIN-AH! Shut your mouth, or I’ll kill you” I warned him. “I need to go home quickly. Bye all!” I left the class and went home.

Joon’s POV

What’s Mir doing now? Is he scared? Why doesn’t he call me? And why do I wait for it? Joon… he’s your student and you’re his teacher, it’s not normal if we talk on the phone because he’s bored. If it is, it will be his friend or his girlfriend… Then Mir’s caller ID appeared on my phone. I picked up the phone.

“Teacher-nim!!!”

“Yes?”

“I’m scared..”

“Why scared?”

“There’s no one here, teacher….”

“Isn’t Mir a brave kid?”

“Not yet, it’s dark outside…”

“Of course it’s dark, it’s night”

“Hehe… Teacher-nim! When will you come back?”

“Why?”

“I miss you hehe…”

“You miss me? I miss you too”

“Then come to my house now, I’m scared”

“I can’t Mireu…. How can I make you not scared?”

“Sing a song! I can sleep early with that!”  

"Sing? I'm not a singer"

“You can sing, you can sing….”

“I can’t”

“Please teacher….”

“Okay okay but I’m not a good singer…”

I started to sing….

Honestly, I thought a lot about us lately because everything seemed like a lie

Like the faint past, like a dream that disappears when you open your eyes

You gifted me with the heart fluttering like the first snow

You smiled at me, white like the snow

When I think of you, my heart races

 

Celebrate, even the skies congratulate us

Celebrate, the world becomes our background, we are the main characters

Because you’re like the first snowflake, because I tremble when I see you

Celebrate, Just like the sun always rises in the morning, I will never change

“Mir??? Mir??” I said. There’s no answer, it means that he already slept. Cute… “Good night, baby… Saranghae” I said softly into the phone then hung up.

----------------------------------------------

update!!! yeay! 

i want to tell you that i'll make a new story again haha *it's an addiction*

but now i want to make a story about 87line, wait for it ;)

don't forget to leave comments :D

btw, the song lyrics are from MBLAQ - Celebrate ^^ I love that song so much :)