Chapter 7

I'm Not Stupid

Mir’s POV

His voice is so beautiful, I started to get sleepy. I slowly closed my eyes and slept “Then good night, baby… Saranghae” I heard Joon’s voice from the phone. Was that his voice? Saranghae? He said that to me… No, I must be dreaming. But, I want it to be real. Teacher, I love you, I hope you know it.

~Morning~

Ah… umma isn’t back yet. I went to school and met Taemin. “Taemin-ah! Can I go to your house after school?” I asked him. “You can!” Taemin answered. “Mir! Your math score is the highest in our class, daebak!” Yongguk said. “Really? Me?” I couldn’t believe it. “WOW Congrats, Mir! You’re not a math-idiot anymore…. Thanks to your hot teacher” Taemin winked. “Hot teacher?” Yongguk didn’t understand. “You haven’t heard yet? You’re only good at studying Yongguk-ah, you’re bad at collecting breaking news… Mir has a super-duper hot and handsome private teacher” Taemin just said carelessly. “Really? Who?” Yongguk was curious. “Lee Joon!” Taemin said and I shut his mouth by my hand. “You’re dead, Taemin-ah…” I was embarrassed. “Lee Joon?” he asked. I was just embarrassed and ran away from the class.

Taemin’s POV

“Yeah, Lee Joon…” I said to Yongguk. “Lee Changsun?” he asked. How did he know Joon’s real name. “YA! Do you know him?” I asked. “Of course! He’s my cousin, you know! He works as a private teacher and he is handsome” he said. “Really? So you know him?” I was excited. “Yes, I already said that” he said. “Then we should make them confess to each other!” I said excitedly. “Wait… do they love each other? You can’t just do that!” he said. “Mir is obviously in love with him, I don’t really know about Joon…” I said. “Then we shouldn’t do this….” He said. “Are you sure that you don’t want me to introduce you to Himchan?” I smirked. He was surprised, “What?” he asked. “I know him very well, are you sure that you’re not gonna…” my words were cut by him “Deal!” he said.

Mir’s POV

I called Umma “Umma!” “Why?” “When will you come back home?” “Today, Mir… Just wait” “Umma… I want to go to Taemin’s house today. I’ll be there until night! You can pick me up at night, right?” “Okay, I can… Take care…” “Yes, umma…” she hung up. “Taemin-ah… let’s go!” I said to him. “Okay…” he followed me. We walked to his house which is not far away from school. When I am in his house, we can play anything! Taemin is a person who can make anything is fun. We just swam, playing video games and ate. Then we sat on the sofa.

“Mir, what do you think about Lee Joon?” he asked me. I was startled at his question. “EH? What’s with the question?” I was surprised. “Just answer it…” he said. “He’s a good and smart teacher of course” I said shyly. “How about his appearance?” he asked. “He’s good” I said simply. I can’t say that he’s so ing hot. “Only good?” he smirked. “YA! What do you want, Taemin?” I asked. “I just want to know something… Mir” he said. “What?” I asked. “Do you like him more than a teacher?” his questions made my eyes opened widely. “What? What’s your point, Taemin-ah?” I asked, already blushing. “I just want to know if you have feelings for him or not…” he said. “Ah... No” I lied. “Are you sure?” he asked again. “Ah! I’m sleepy, I want to sleep a little bit!” I changed the subject stupidly.

Taemin’s POV

“Mir? Mir?” I shook his body, he really sleeps? Mireu… don’t you hide your real feelings, I knew you were lying. I ate by myself and watched TV, Mir is still sleeping, he said that his mother will pick him up here. It’s better if I don’t wake him up before his mother comes. Bell rang and I went to the door. I opened the door and found someone unexpected. “Hey, I’m here to drive Mir home. Mir’s here, right?” It was Joon. I was really shocked and didn’t say anything. “Sorry, I know you’re shocked. Mir’s mother asked me to pick him up because she will be home very late. “But Mir’s still sleeping, I’ll wake him up first” I said and woke him up. “Don’t be too harsh” Joon said. “I won’t” I shook his body gently. He’s still sleepy, cutie Mir. “Mir, your boyfriend is here” I teased. “I don’t have any” he said sleepily. “Joon is here, Mir…. Your boyfriend Joon is here” I said. He woke up and his eyes opened widely. “JOON?” he was surprised. “Your mom will be home very late so she asked your boyfriend to pick you up” I said to him. “He’s not my boyfriend!” he denied. “Haha, sorry… now get up and go home” I said to him. “But I’m still really sleepy” he rubbed his eyes and stood up.

Mir opened the door and found Joon outside. “Ah… you’re sleepy?” Joon smiled at him. “Yes…” Mir replied softly. Ah… They’re so cute together. Mir almost fell but Joon held him up. “You can sleep then” Joon piggy-backed Mir and Mir leaned his head into Joon’s shoulder, sleeping on it. “Thanks, Taemin-ssi. I’m leaving” Joon said to me and carried Mir to his car. Mir is so…. damn lucky. Joon is his teacher? He does better than a boyfriend should be. Where the hell he got a teacher like that? I should find a handsome private teacher too…

Mir’s POV

I woke up in my own bed. I didn’t really remember what happened. I saw Joon sat beside me. “Tecaher-nim?” I was still confused. “You didn’t remember anything? You were in Taemin’s house and I drove you home” he said. “Where’s umma?” I asked. “She will come soon. I will go home when she arrives” he said. “You’re still sleepy?” he put blankets on me. I blushed lightly. “Not… really” I said softly. “Mir?” someone opened the door. “Umma!!!” I got up and hugged her. “Mir, how are you?” she asked. “I’m fine!” I said. “I will change my clothes first” she said. “Noona, I will leave” Joon said to her. “Yeah, thanks for everything, Joon-ssi” she said and went to her room. Joon came to me and pinched my cheeks. “I will go home, bye!” he said cutely. I couldn’t help but only blushed. “Thanks for everything…” I said shyly. “It’s nothing” he said. Suddenly, he pecked me cheek and smiled. I was shocked? He…. kissed… my cheek? Was I dreaming? I saw my mother opened the door, she was surprised. Maybe he saw us when Joon kissed me on the cheek. God! What should I do? My mother went back to her room. Was she angry? I hope she’s not. As soon as Joon went home, I went to Umma’s room and said loudly “Umma, I swear that nothing is happen between teacher and me!”

---------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating for a loooong timeeee.... i'm a bad author

what do you think about this chapter? Sorry if it's not that good....

don't forget to comment and subscribe ;D