Chapter 2

I'm Not Stupid

Mir’s POV

God… I’m a lucky guy

What a hot teacher… How old is he? I’m so curious. “Joon-ssi, go to Mir’s room. Mir, show him the way… Study well” umma said. “Okay, umma” I said. Joon-ssi and I went upstairs, came inside my room. We sat on the floor with a round table for studying. “It’s so awkward, isn’t it?” he asked. “Yes” I said. “Before we start studying, you can ask about me first” he said. “Teacher-nim, how old…” I stuttered, my face was already blushing. “How old? Me?” he asked. “Yes” I said shyly. “I’m 25 years old” he said. What? He’s already 25? I thought he was younger. “I thought you’re 20. You look so young” I said. “Ah… it’s not like that” he was embarrassed. “It means that our age difference is 7 years” I said. “You’re already 18? I thought you’re only 15 or 16. You have a cute face” he pinched my cheek. I blushed, why did he do that? Why was I so happy?

“Now, let’s start our lesson. What lesson do you want to study?” he asked. “Math… maybe, because tomorrow is the day of math test” I said. “Can I look at your math scores before?” he asked. “Why? It’s really bad, I can’t do math” I was embarrassed. “It’s okay, I won’t bite you. Now, show me the scores” he said. I tried to find my math test paper. I showed him and I looked down, I was really embarrassed, my scores were very bad, 43, 50, 54 urgh…. ”Sorry, I just can’t do math. I know, you can scold me now. “Who will scold you?” he asked with a soft voice. “Huh?” I was confused. “Teenagers won’t listen if they were scolded too much. The best way is to encourage, motivate them more. Look, from 43 to 50, you improved. And from 50 to 54, you improved again. If you kept studying sincerely, you’ll improve more” he said. Whoa… I never met a man like him, soft, delicate and he knew how my feeling was. Wait… did I just say that I’m interested in him? Not really, I just admired him in many ways. He taught me slowly and sincerely, I was the one who can’t understand something quickly. I need time, and Joon was really patient.

I picked my phone and dialed home’s telephone numbers. “Mir, what are you doing?” he asked. “I just want to ask maid to make a cup of tea for me” I said. He took my phone gently, what was he doing? “You can’t be a spoiled brat, make a tea by yourself. Others won’t help you forever, you have to do it yourself soon. Okay?” he tilted my chin up and tickled it. My face burned. OMG! What did he do??? My heart was exploding because of happiness. “I… don’t know how to make it” I said, still blushing. “Let me teach you, let’s go downstairs” he held my hand and dragged me. His hand was so soft and warm. In the kitchen, he taught me how to make tea. I finally knew how to make tea, thanks to Joon. “Now, you can do it yourself, right?” he asked. “Yes, thanks teacher-nim” I thanked him.

We went upstairs with a cup of tea. Then we sat down again, continuing where we left. My passion for studying slowly disappear, I studied reluctantly. Joon saw that and called me “Mir… Mir…” he said softly. “Hm? What?” I was half-sleepy. “Concentrate when you study, you won’t gain anything if you’re not sincere” he said. “But… I’m too lazy to…” I tried to say something but he tilted my chin up and we faced each other. He smiled slightly “Pretty boy like you shouldn’t be lazy to study. A pretty boy must have smart brain too. Isn’t that right?” he said while ruffling my hair. “But… all people said that I’m a stupid boy” I looked down. My face was already blushing because of his soft touch. “You’re not stupid, Mir. I believe that you’re actually smart. Prove them that you can, don’t pay too much attention to those insults. Just make those insults as your motivation to improve. You can do it…” he caressed my cheek softly. I smiled widely and gained some passion “OKAY, teacher… I’ll prove that I can do it” I said confidently. “Now let’s continue” he said. We studied for 3 hours and I don’t feel boredom, I feel comfortable. He taught me slowly and he understood my ability. He tried to teach me with his own style. This own style made me interested in him. Is it wrong to have a crush on the person who is 7 years older, the worse thing is… he’s my teacher. “It’s night already, I need to go home” he said. “Ah… that’s a bad thing. There’s still something I want to ask” I pouted. “Aish… what a cutie. Tomorrow, okay?” he said. “Okay…” I said and he walked to open the door. “Teacher-nim!” I shouted before he opened the door. “Why?” he smiled.

“Um… um… can I… ask for…your… phone number?”

------------------------------------------------------------

2nd chapter! how do you think???

comment and subscribe pleasee... :)