Chapter 8

I'm Not Stupid

Mir’s POV

“Umma, I swear that nothing is happen between teacher and me!” I said.

“Mireu…. I believe you, but don’t be too far, okay? You’re still his student…” she said softly. “Thanks, umma” I hugged her. “Now go to your bed and sleep!” she said. “Okay!” I said and went back to my room. I can’t sleep, I was still thinking about Joon’s kiss on my cheek. What did it mean? Why did he kiss me? Was it because he likes me? No… Extremely no! Why would he? AH… If I kept thinking about this, I’ll get crazy. Now just sleep…..

Joon’s POV

I went home safely and sat in front of TV in the living room. I was still thinking about the kiss… Why did I kiss him? He might be thinking that I’m a e… Why did I do that? I regretted that… It’s too late, what should I do now? I opened my cellphone and wrote an SMS ‘Mir… I’m sorry that I kissed you….’ I thought again, then I deleted that message. I typed again ‘Mir… I’m sorry if that accident burdened you…” I deleted it again. ‘Mir… I’m sorry about tonight accident, I’m really sorry… I shouldn’t kiss you that time. Maybe you’ll be disgusted because of that, it’s okay…. As long as you forgive me… I know I shouldn’t do that as a teacher… I hope you’ll forgive me’ I sent the text and waited for the reply. There’s no reply… maybe it’s because it’s late night, he may be already sleeping.

“Joon-ah? You’re home?” someone opened the door. It was appa and umma. “APPA! UMMA! YOU’RE BACK!!!” I ran to them and hugged them. It’s been one year since they left Korea for their business. “I miss you” I said. “We miss you too, Joon…” Umma said. “Is it too late for a dinner?” appa asked. “You’re hungry? Let’s eat something!” I said. We ate peacefully in the dining room and talked about many things. I enjoyed the talk until my parents started talking about ‘this’ topic. Marriage, I hate it when they talk about it. “Joon-ah… when will you introduce me to your girlfriend?” umma asked. They didn’t know that I already broke up with my girlfriend. “You need to marry soon, you’re 25 already…” appa said. “If you don’t have a girlfriend right now, we’ll find someone capable for being your wife…” umma said. “NO! I already have a girlfriend!” I lied. I don’t want my parents to choose a girl for me. “And when will you introduce her to us?” appa asked. “Tomorrow!” I just said that stupidly. “Okay, keep your promise, Joon… Goodnight…” she left and went to her room with appa.

I ran and jumped into my bed. What should I do? I shouldn’t say that to them… now how can I solve this??? I can’t sleep well because I was thinking about that…. Foolish me…. I woke up in the morning and took a bath to relieve stress. After I went out from the bathroom, I got a strange but wonderful idea. I will ask Mir to pretend that he is my girlfriend. Sounds really wrong and weird, but… I have to do something. I also can flirt with Mir in front of my parents and they will think Mir as my girlfriend… NICE! I called Mir and agreed to meet in the café near his house. I was embarrassed just to think how can I explain this to him??

Mir already sat inside, I went in and greeted him. “Hi Mir…” I said. “Hi teacher-nim…” he said. I sat down and started to talk. “Mir, sorry I just stupidly kissed your cheek that night. I knew I’m a foolish and you can hate me if you want…” I apologized. “That’s okay, hyung. Umma saw that and didn’t really have a problem with that” he said. “But you felt uncomfortable, right?” I asked. “Not really, your kiss was just cute. Like umma always give it to me” he said and I blushed lightly. Did he just indirectly say that he likes the kiss? No need to think about that. “Actually I want to meet you not just because of this. Mir, I need you to help me” I said. “Help you? Like what?” he asked. “Sorry if it’s kind of weird…” I said. “Don’t worry, teacher! I’ll help you if I can” he said. “Can you…. dress up like a girl and… meet my parents?” I asked shamefully. “WHAT?” he was really shocked. “I will explain. My parents always force me to marry. I don’t have any girlfriend right now so they will search a girl for me. And I don’t want that happen” I explained. “But… why me?” his face reddened. “I don’t know anyone again… it’s urgent. You can help me, right?” I asked. “Okay…” he said. “Dress prettily and come to my house at 7pm” I said. “Ye…Yes…” he replied.

Mir’s POV

What should I wear??? I searched clothes inside my noona’s old cupboard. I can’t wait for tonight. Maybe it’s a bit weird but this is my chance to get close with Joon. The good thing is… I’ll pretend as his girlfriend! It felt like a dream. I finally chose something to wear. Just a simple white knee-length dress, I looked at the mirror. WOW… I looked… pretty like a girl. Stop boasting about yourself, MIR!! Fortunately, umma wasn’t home, so I don’t need to be embarrassed. I walked to Joon’s house and people saw me strangely as if I was a new face in this town. I called Joon “Teacher-nim! I’m already outside!” “Don’t come in now, I’ll meet you outside first” he hung up.

The door opened and I saw Joon. He made an O in his mouth and looked so shocked. He came closer to me “Mir, is that really you?” he asked. “Yes, hyung…” I said shyly. “You’re so…. damn… pretty” his face blushed. I also blushed because of his compliment. “Don’t call me teacher-nim or hyung in front of my parents” he said. “Then, how should I call you?” I asked. “Call me Joon-oppa or Joonie-oppa” he said and I flushed red. I have to call him… OPPA??? OMO I can’t imagine it… even though I want to… “Now let’s go inside” he grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. I met his parents “I’m Hyojin” I used my sister’s name. “So, this is your girlfriend? She’s pretty…” his father said. “You two looked so cute together…” his mother added. I just smiled and blushed, I don’t believe that Joon’s parents like me.

We had dinner and talked about many good things. Mainly we talked about Joon. “So, when will you two marry?” his mother asked. I was so shocked “Umma, we don’t have any plan to do that right now…” Joon said. “Joonie-oppa and I aren’t ready yet for the marriage…” I said. I couldn’t believe that I called him oppa. “Why? Is she your fake girlfriend again? You always brought a fake girlfriend… Do you want to fool us again?” his father directly said. I was so scared, was my identity exposed? “No, appa, umma. She’s the real one” Joon lied. “Then prove it” his mother asked. “How can I prove that?” Joon asked. “Kiss her. Last time you’re caught because you didn’t want to kiss your fake girlfriend” his mother said. I was so scared, what will Joon do? Joon quickly pecked my cheek. I was blushing madly and couldn’t say a word. “Look?” Joon wanted to prove it. “Joon, everyone can do that with their siblings. That’s only a peck on the cheek” his father said. “Then? How can I prove it?” Joon asked. “Kiss her on the lips, of course. That’s the thing that lovers do” his mother said. I froze, Kiss? On the lips? It must be a joke… Joon didn’t think much, he leaned closer and kiss my lips. I just didn’t do anything, my eyes were wide opened because of his lips. Did he really kiss me? I don’t believe it… My first kiss… was stolen by my teacher… in front of his parents...

“Hyojin looked shock, it didn’t seem natural” his mother commented. “Umma I really….” Joon tried to say something. When his parents were looking at the other side he whispered something to me “Close your eyes and kiss me back, please… do it for me”. WHAT? That’s too… What should I do? I was clueless. “Umma… I love her” Joon said. He cupped my face, closed his eyes and leaned closer. Even though I was afraid, I closed my eyes too. I felt soft lips molding against my mouth. I kissed him back, even though it’s just a scenario, I could feel warmness in my mouth. My dream comes true…

------------------------------------------------------------------

i updated again woohoo.... sorry for making you wait for a longg timeeee :(

don't forget to comment and subscribe ;D