Chapter 1

I'm Not Stupid

 

I’m Mir, a popular guy in the school. I hate studying. It’s just boring and not fun at all. Maybe all people called me stupid, but I’m not! I’m not stupid, I’m just not too smart. Umma was so annoying, she kept wanting me to have private classes at home. I don’t want to study at home….

I went to school and entered the class. “Mir-ya!” Taemin called me. “What?” I asked. “Wanna go to the mall afterschool?” he asked. “Okay! Okay!” I replied excitedly. I followed the lessons reluctantly. I don’t feel that I get smarter by this, it’s so useless. “BANG CHEOLYONG! Where’s your homework?” Mr. Kim was really angry. “I don’t know how to do it” I said. “Then, where is your homework?” he asked. “I didn’t make it” I said truthfully. “What’s the point of you going to school?” he asked madly. “I don’t know, I don’t get any benefit from studying too hard” I said. “Which university do you want to choose?” he asked. “SNU, sir” I said. “SNU? Do you think a not-too-smart boy like you can make it to SNU? Dream when you sleep” he asked. “Sir, I’m sorry to be rude, but I’m not a not-too-smart boy” I said. “Then what? Stupid boy?” he said. “No” I said. “Go outside and stand outside the class” he yelled. I didn’t answer, I just went out and stood outside.

Time to go home! Hang out with Taemin yeay! Finally stress relieving! We went outside the school. “Mir, don’t you want to enter SNU?” he asked while we’re walking. “Yes, why?” I asked. “I think you should study a little bit” he said carefully. “So now, you’re on his side? Same with my mother” I said annoyed. “Not like that… but… forget it, let’s just go!” he said. I just went inside the mall and umma called me. Urgh… bad timing “Yes?” “Cheolyong-ah, where are you?!” “I’m going out, umma” “Don’t hang out with your friend too much. Study!” “Umma… you’re too much, I’ll go home soon” “Go home right… now…” “What? Why?” “Your private teacher was already arrived at home, you should go home now” “WHAT? PRIVATE TEACHER? I thought you’re just kidding about that…” “No, I didn’t! Now go home!” “NO!” “Bang Cheolyong, go home now. I don’t want him to wait too long” “Him? He’s a man? He may be as cruel as Mr. Kim… Why it wasn’t a woman?” “Trust me, he’s trustworthy” “Can I talk to your friend?” “Taemin?” “Yes” I handed the phone to Taemin. I only heard him saying “Yes, noona” “Okay, I know” What were they talking about??

“Mir, you should go home now” he said, it made me surprised. “What? You’re on her side? Come on Taemin-ah….” I said. “Sorry, I promised to your umma. Try to study with that teacher first, if you don’t like it then tell your mother” he said. “Huh… okay okay” I gave up. “Fighting Mir!” Taemin cheered me. I went home with a little disappointment, then Umma called me again “What again, umma???” “Where are you?” ‘I’m on the way! Be patient!” “Okay”.

I was already in front the house, huh… “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m home” I opened the door. I saw a handsome man sitting on the sofa. He looked at me then smiled and I blushed. Who is he? “Cheolyong-ah! You’re home! Let me introduce you to someone” she said. That handsome man stood up and introduced himself “Hello, I’m Lee Changsun but you can call me Lee Joon or Joon, it’s up to you” he smiled. “I’m… I’m Mir” I said shyly. Lee Joon…. This man is so handsome, but what does he want to do in my house??“Umma… who is he? Your friend’s son?” I asked. “No! Cheolyong-ah! He’s your private teacher” she said. WHAT? My private teacher? He’s too handsome to be a teacher… “I hope you will be comfortable studying with me” he smiled. I was dead, that was a killer smile which kills other killer smile.

God… I’m a lucky guy

--------------------------------------------

i made a new story, don't worry.... i'll update my other story one by one

i really want to write this story

comment and subscribe pleaseee ;)