Chapter 10

I'm Not Stupid

Mir’s POV

Joon is not here anymore. I told umma about Joon’s sudden news. She asked me why I looked so depressed… Umma…. It’s because of Joon, I’m going crazy….

Joon-hyung wanted me to study hard even if he’s not here. But… I was always excited for studying because of him. Can I study without him? YOU CAN, MIR! Joon-hyung believed in you! Yes…. I know I can…. I’ll show everyone that I’m not stupid. Since Joon left, I always study when I have time. I stopped when I was tired. Joon always told me that we shouldn’t study too hard. It needs to be step by step, with some break time. I remember he said “You shouldn’t study too hard, don’t force yourself. You’re not a robot. You have a life, you have to enjoy it as well…”

I studied well and got 1st in the class, my friends were all surprised. Usually, I was almost last place in the class. They also said that they’re impressed because of my ‘transformation’ into an ‘always-study’ boy. I was really proud, now… no one called me stupid or idiot or anything. My mom was proud too, she never thought that I could be a smart student. “You study well, I’m proud of you” she said. “It’s not just because of me, umma” I said. “Then who else?” she asked. “Joon teacher-nim…. He really helped me a lot” I said. “You like Joon that much, you’re still thinking about him” she smiled. “Of course, he’s the best teacher in the world…” I said. “Only teacher? He’s also the best boyfriend, isn’t it?” she smirked. “Huh? what do you mean?” I asked. “Mir, your phone’s background photo is a photo of you and him. You love him very much, right?” she asked. “Sorry umma, you’ve already told me about this but I think I can’t stop liking him” I said truthfully. “It’s okay, dear… I finally realized that I shouldn’t say that, I realized that you’re really in love and I have no right to destroy that. If you’re happy, I’ll be happy too” she said. “But umma, he left already… I was late” I said. “Destiny will meet you and him again” she said.

-------------------------------------

I entered Seoul National University! I can’t believe that I can enter. It was like a dream… maybe before I met Joon, SNU was just a dream that is impossible to reach it. But, after I met Joon, the path towards that dream slowly opened. Thank you teacher-nim… it’s because of you.

I started my life in the college, it was really new. I got new friends, which are incredibly smart. I love the environment here. I study well in the class, I was really happy because in the first three months, I already got a ‘smart boy’ title. This is so weird, because in high school, I am a ‘not-too-smart’ a.k.a ‘stupid’ boy. Even though I studied much, I’m not an antisocial kid. I still played in the mall like a teenagers.

It’s recess time! I want to buy something… I went to the canteen alone because my friends were all busy. When I was walking, I felt pain in my stomach. It really hurts, but I endured it. The pain grew stronger then I collapsed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i will update two chapters ....

just wait a bit....

i'm on a trip now, when the others were sleeping, i.... updated this hehehe

next chapter will be the final, i thought that i needed to finish this story quickly because i have some stiry in my mind....

comment and subscribe ;)