The End

Nothing Better

Nichkhun fell short of breath as Victoria walked down the aisle in the arms of her father. Although he’d seen her in a wedding dress before, seeing her in their wedding dress for the first time made him fall deeper in love with her, if that was even possible. She was truly like a goddess and it seemed like an aura of light followed her to make her beauty shine. Their loved ones gathered in a white church by the beach to share their blessings for the couple a year after their engagement. The couple had spent the year in between working to plan their wedding and even went to Santorini and Paris to take proper wedding photos. The wedding was everything Victoria and Nichkhun ever dreamed of and they were more than excited to show each other off officially to everyone. Nichkhun’s mom and Victoria’s mom held each other’s hands and wiped their tears away slowly as they watched their children exchange vows. The sincerity of each word made everyone warm inside and Victoria even shed a tear when Nichkhun finished his vows.

            The couple spent a week in Australia for their honeymoon and brought back memories, pictures and suitcases worth of souvenirs for their jealous members. The couple spent the next two years continuing to live at their respective dorms, only having sleepovers at each others whenever they could since they continued with their group schedules. It was harder than they had expected to spend time away from each other after their marriage but as they grew older and spent less time on comebacks, it was easier to work together. Now that they were the nation’s cutest international couple, they received a lot of couple related work, making it easier for them to save up towards their goal of getting their own house soon.

 

            -

 

            4 Years Later

 

            “You’re not having that coffee, but nice try.” Nichkhun smiled, taking the coffee from Victoria’s hand and replacing with a cup of warmed milk.

            “Just a sip?” she begged, pouting as she rested her head on his shoulders.

            Nichkhun rubbed her stomach gently as she continued to nuzzle into his nape in attempt to convince him. “You know the doctor said no caffeine.”

            The couple had found out they were pregnant 3 months ago and the daddy fool in Nichkhun couldn’t wait to meet his baby. He was extra careful with everything Victoria did and even stopped all her choreographing duties at SM. The café that Nichkhun had opened for her became her only “job”, despite the fact that she simply served as a living advertisement when Nichkhun told all the workers to refuse her any work.

            Two years ago, both 2PM and f(x) announced a permanent hiatus as pop groups as members continued to pursue their interests individually. Nichkhun and Victoria purchased a house together the year all 5 of the 2PM boys left to serve in the military and the girls of f(x) moved away on their own, still living near each other.

            It took a lot of getting used to, but Victoria was pretty ready to become a mother… except for the whole no coffee part of the deal. The couple had decided to have the baby in Korea since they didn’t plan on moving back to Thailand or China anytime soon. They agreed to make constant visits but the two now thought of Korea as their home and had no intentions of leaving any time soon. The boys would be done and coming home from their military duties today and Nichkhun couldn’t wait to pick them up and reunite with s.

 

            -

 

            “You are literally the cutest thing ever!” Taecyeon beamed as Tiffany took a picture for him and Khuntoria’s little boy.

            It was his first birthday and all of SM and JYP came to Khuntoria’s house to celebrate the becoming of this little man. Everyone took turns with him till he fell asleep after diving into the cake. He loved the attention and all his uncles, aunts and grandparents couldn’t get enough of him either.

            When everyone left and the house was cleaned, Victoria plopped onto the bed, exhausted from a day’s work even though the f(x) and 2PM had helped come set up.

            “You did a great job today, honey.” Nichkhun said, kissing her on the forehead before lying down beside her.

            “It was a team effort.” She smiled at him, cuddling close to him. “We made him really happy today.”

            “You know… I asked him what he wanted and he said he wanted a baby sister.” Nichkhun said, wriggling his eyebrows at Victoria.

            “He can’t even talk yet, you liar!” she replied, punching him lightly on the chest.

            “Well… my father-son telepathy tells me otherwise.” He said, pulling her in for a kiss.

 

 

-

Short last chapter but please comment and vote if you've enjoyed the story!

In the midst of starting a new Khuntoria fanfiction so be excited!

Thanks for sticking with me through the last 20 chapters!