New Confusion

Broken Apart, Then Healed Again

A/N: If people are speaking in Japanese the words will be in purple. And when people are speaking in Korean the words will be normal (black).

 

 

 

Ukemochi has been in the hospital for another week and is about ready to go back home.

“Mrs. Oh, your daughter is ready to go home, so I need to go over some things with you before we talk altogether. Does your daughter share a room with anyone?” asked the doctor.

“No, sir. She has her own room, she’s not upstairs either.”

“Good, also don’t talk to her about any events that have happened before she woke up, it will only make her more confused and will stall the coming of memories.”

Mrs. Oh nodded and the doctor led her into the hospital room where Ukemochi and Izanagi were playing Pokémon on the table by the bed and Mr. MacPhearson was sitting in one of the chairs. The three looked up as Dr. Honda and Mrs. Oh walked in the room.

“Hi, mom!” Ukemochi said with a smile. Mrs. Oh smiled back.

“So we need to talk about some things before we discharge you,” Dr. Honda started. The two teenagers put down the playing cards and sat back, giving their full attention. “Ukemochi’s memory will come back in flashbacks within the next two to three months. The first flashbacks that return are the ones closest to the time of memory loss and can be very frightening. That means memories of the accident. The memories will usually come back when she’s sleeping like early in the morning or late at night. She might sit up suddenly at night and yell or scream, you’ll have to help her through that. Seeing friends is a no-no until Ukemochi can remember them. That covers everything about your amnesia. Any questions so far?” Everyone shook their heads and Dr. Honda continued. “Good, now let’s go over everything else. Ukemochi might have trouble walking because her ribs are not fully recovered. Someone will have to help her walk. Also, you will need to change every bandage before she goes to sleep at night. Ukemochi has second-degree burns, so there will be some scarring and some redness. After about a year, though, most of the scars will most likely not be visible. That’s all for now, so go ahead and get washed up and you are free to go!” Dr. Honda smiled and walked out of the room, Izanagi and Mr. MacPhearson trailing behind.

Mrs. Oh got out some clothes and helped Ukemochi change out of the hospital garb.

 

~Time Skip; two months later: Brought to you by NU’EST’S ‘Beautiful Solo’~

 

The girl in front of her looked exactly like her. They could have been twins.

Realization hit the girl like she was being slapped. The house was against was on fire! She tried her best to move, to help the girl I front of her, so they could both get out. It didn’t help much but it was an improvement.

The sirens were getting louder. And a man’s screaming could be heard. It sounded like he was in pain. The girl helped her to stand up and they started inching away from the fire. She was jerked back slightly and the girl that had been helping her disappeared.

“AHHH!!!!!” Ukemochi sat up in bed quickly and screamed. This was the first flashback.

“Ukemochi! Are you okay? Did you have a flashback?” asked her mother as she ran into the room.

Ukemochi nodded and sighed.

“What happened?”

“I was leaning against an old shack and there was a girl standing in front of me in a school uniform. Then I realized the building I was against was on fire… the girl looked exactly like me… it was like looking in a mirror. Then she helped me stand up and we were slowly walking away from the shack. I remember her whispering something like, ‘I’m Ukemochi’ then she was pulled away from me… that’s it.”

“Maybe it was just a dream…?”

“No! It was so real! It had to have been a flashback!”

The woman looked at her daughter skeptically, but nodded in agreement. “Maybe you’ll remember more tomorrow, for now I’ll bring you some hot chocolate and you can rest.”

“Ok,” Ukemochi nodded and laid back down.

Eun Min returned moments later with a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream on the top. She set it on the bedside table and walked out of the room, softly closing the door.

That day went by very slowly. Ukemochi had read mangas all day because she didn’t feel like going anywhere.  Mrs. Oh phoned Dr. Honda and asked if it was normal. He said it was and she let it be.

The next night Ukemochi had another flashback. She woke up with a start. Again her mother came in, this time with hot chocolate already in hand.

“The flashback was exactly the same except after the girl disappeared she shouted, ‘Keep going! Don’t wait for me!’ that’s it.” Ukemochi seemed rather upset that this wasn’t coming quicker.

Eun Min patted her knee and told her to rest before leaving the room.

The next few days went the same way. Ukemochi would wake up with a start and only a few little things would come along with what she already remembered. That was until the second week after having the first flashback when she remembered more than just little things.

 

The six had Kimchi Fried Rice for dinner, and soon afterward gathered in front of the television to watch ‘The Grudge’.

Just before they even opened the case that held the DVD, there was a faint clinking at the back door. The boy with the blonde mohawk sighed and the others laughed.

“Hungry Man heard about ______, huh?” the boy with dark hair and red accents joked. Mohawk Boy just nodded.

“Ha! Looks your getting nightly visits now,” laughed the boy with dark brown hair and looked only half-Korean. The girl blushed when the boy laughed.

Mohawk Boy just rolled his eyes and turned to the new woman of the house, signaling for her to follow as he yelled in the direction of the back of the house, “One second, Man of Hunger! She’s new!” A grunt from the back door soon answered.

The girl was terribly confused, but did not question his sanity any further. She followed her friend to the kitchen, where he unlocked a cabinet and pulled out a piece of bread and a small, flat piece of silver and handed them to her. She looked at him confused.

“Go put those on the steps to the backdoor.” He instructed.

The two walked to the back door and she put the piece of silver and the piece of bread on the backdoor, then went back inside and closed the door.

As they entered the TV room once again the four boys looked up. “What’d you give’m?” asked the boy that looked kind of feminine.

“Piece of homemade bread and a zincot,” Baekho shrugged.

“He must love you, Hyung. You give him more then he gets from any other house. He must love coming here.”

“I hope you realize that Mr. Gorta isn’t a girl, a boy, or a goy!” the oldest boy said. Again she felt her cheeks heat up.

The rest just laughed.

The girl sat next to the boy that kept making her blush. Popping in the disk, everyone settled down to watch the movie. After a while the girl got a bit tired of just sitting there, so she went to the front yard for some fresh air. As she stood in the drive way, she noticed something going on by the roots of a tree. People seemed to be going in and out of it while talking merrily. Curiosity got the best of the girl so she walked over to see what was going on. The little people seemed to notice and they started running towards her and muttering things, clearly upset she had been there at all.

Soon the girl was dropped to the ground and the pelting stopped. She fell from the high in the air to the street below. Probably from a building. Having ill-luck, the girl landed on cement, instead of something that might cushion her fall. She yowled in pain and cried out “ARON!!” the image of the half-Korean boy flashed in her mind. She laid there crying, her head literally pouring of blood. A few minutes after she landed, a girl who was about her age came into the alley to see what was wrong.

She slowly inched toward a wall and propped herself into a sitting position. “Aron, Sa… Saranghae!!” she cried. She kept her eyes open as best she could and watched as the girl came toward her. The girl stopped in front of her and stared at her in wonder.

The girl in front of her looked exactly like her. They could have been twins.

Soon there were some groans and a small clink. Then light started up and heat was coming at them quickly. The girl in front of her gasped and tried to pick the other up. The girl noticed she had a school uniform on. The light was getting closer and eating away at the building she was propped up against. In the distance sirens could be heard.

Realization hit her like she was being slapped. The house she was against was on fire! She tried her best to move, to help the girl I front of her, so they could both get out. It didn’t help much but it was an improvement.

The sirens were getting louder. And a man’s screaming could be heard. It sounded like he was in pain. The girl helped her to stand up and they started inching away from the fire. She was jerked back slightly and the girl that had been helping her disappeared.

“Keep going! Don’t stop for me!!” the girl that had been helping her cried.

 

This time her mother was already in her room sitting on the side of the bed. “What happened?”

“I was at a traditional Korean house and there were five boys there with me. We had dinner then we went to the TV room to watch a horror movie. There was a clinking at the back door and the boy with the dyed blonde mohawk made me put a piece of bread and a piece of silver on the back step just outside the back door. We went back to the TV room and started watching ‘ThGrudge’. Then I got bored just sitting there, so I got up and went outside. I saw these little people talking merrily and jumping around. I walked over to see what was going on.” She paused and looked up at her mother. Then she looked down at her hands. “They got mad at me and started coming at me. Then I don’t know what happened, but I was falling a big distance to the ground, I probably got pushed off of a roof. Then I was on the ground and it hurt really badly. I pushed myself into a sitting position against the old warehouse and the girl that looked just like me with the school uniform on came over. We looked at each other, and then there was a drunken man who came into the alleyway. He dropped something and the warehouse caught fire. She helped me stand up and we started walking away. She mumbled something that sounded like ‘I am Ukemochi’. Then she got pulled away and told me to keep going. I kept going and then I almost fell, but the paramedics caught me and put me on a stretcher and then out. The strange thing is, though, the five boys called me _____ not Ukemochi…”

The woman on the side of the bed looked at her in shock. It took her a moment to process everything. “Do you know any of the boys’ names?”

“I think one of them was called…. Baekho? Baekhyun? Something like that. He was the boy with the blonde Mohawk. Then there was Aron. He looked half-Korean.” Ukemochi paused. “Are you sure I’m your daughter?”

“Why wouldn’t you be my daughter?!”

“I don’t know! I’m having doubts!”

Eun Min sighed. “Then what can we do to change that?”

“Could we get a blood test taken?  Maybe a DNA test? It would make me feel better. Besides, if I’m your daughter, then what’s my blood type?”

“Your blood type is AB. I’ll schedule a blood test.”

“Thank you.”

 

 

~Time Skip: Brought to You By: Falling in Reverse’s ‘Pick Up The Phone’~

 

 

“Okay, this is going to prove you are Ukemochi, and that your blood type is AB.” Eun Min sighed as she held the test results in her hand. She opened it and pulled out the paper inside.

 

Patient: Oh Ukemochi

Blood Type: (Insert your blood type here, if yours is AB then           pick a different blood type!)

 

 

            Eun Min looked at the girl she thought had been her daughter. The girl who thought she was Ukemochi. “You were right…”

            “I’m sorry… I just want to say that I think the girl who tried to help me was your daughter. She was really nice from what I could tell.”

            “Let’s go schedule a DNA test so we can see who you are.”

            The two scheduled a DNA test and went to eat at a local café. They decided not to tell anyone that she wasn’t Ukemochi until she had already left.

 

 

            When she got the test results she was really nervous and kept stalling. She didn’t want to find out who she were while, at the same time, she did. She was excited to find out who she were and to go home, but she didn’t want to leave this home. Eventually Eun Min made her sit down while she opened it.

 

Name: Lee ______

Lives in Seoul, South Korea

Attends ABCDEFGH Arts School for Girls

 

 

            She sighed. Her name was Lee _____ and she went to an Arts school for girls.

            Eun Min and _____ decided _____ would catch the next flight to Seoul so they drove to the airport to buy the tickets. Luckily there was one more ticket up for grabs. They bought it and Eun Min left. ______ saw a weird wind outside and thought she’d go have a look. When she got close enough, she saw that they were the things that had brought her to Japan. The things noticed her and swept her up, causing her to drop her ticket.

            Again they muttered and whispered things as if they were annoyed. They brought her back to the same spot they swept her up. She was set on the ground and looked around. She had changed clothes at some point without her realizing it because she was in the same clothes she had been wearing the same night she had been swept away.

She walked cautiously to the front door of Baekho’s house after walking through the gate. She peeked her head in and heard signs of the TV. She walked towards the TV room and there were the boys sitting there watching ‘The Grudge’ sitting the exact same way they had that night.

She opened the door further and Aron looked up. “Better now?”

“What are you talking about?” she asked tilting her head to the side.

“You went outside a few minutes ago to get some fresh air.” He said raising a brow.

“A few minutes ago?” –Baekho paused the movie and everyone looked up- “I was gone for almost three months!”

“Three months? You were only gone for a few minutes,” said Ren sitting up. He sent JR a look that said ‘I told you so!’

“No! I was gone for almost three months!! These things swept me up and were throwing things at me! Hey took me to Japan! I fell and then I got amnesia and all I could remember was Aron and then this Japanese family took me in and we all I thought I was some girl name Ukemochi and then I started remembering things and then I was walking and the things swept me up again and brought me back!”

The boys all exchanged looks except for JR who turned to look at her and said, “Oh~ all you remembered was Aron?” then turned to look at the rest of the boys. Then JR sighed and nodded. “Yeah it’s time, tell her.

Aron turned around and opened his mouth to say something, but _____’s eyes went wide as she smelled the air. It smelled so good! part slightly and she looked behind her, trying to detect where the smell was coming. “What’s that smell?” she asked turning to look at them kind of confused.

JR started nodding really fast and said quickly, “Yeah, it’s definitely time! She’s already smelling it! She is to Aron! Ren you were right!!!” Everyone in the room sat there in shock. What are you waiting for? Minhyun go get the drink!!!”

With that Minhyun ran out of the room while _____ stood there in shock. He came back and handed her a black coffee cup with a dark liquid in it. He led her out of the room and closed the door. Minhyun sat _____ down at the table and made sure no one came into the kitchen. “Drink it!” he panicked.

_____ shot him a weird look, but slowly lifted the cup to her lips. So this is what smelled so good! She slowly drank the cup of liquid, wondering why they were so determined to make her drink it.

“So how was it?” Minhyun asked, flashing a dorky smile.

“It was… good, actually. Really good.”

Minhyun seemed to be really happy and started dancing around. He didn’t notice Aron come in until he turned around. “HYUNG!!!! She liked it!! She’s one of ours!!! OMO!!!”

“Calm down! I guess you leave me to explain this.” Aron said, suddenly sounding like the mature one.

The two boys sat down at the table and Aron opened his mouth to say something when the rest of the boys burst in and sat down at the table. “I’m explaining because I’m the leader!”

“No I’m explaining because I’m a creature of the air!”  Baekho said.

“No! I’m explaining because she is to me!” Aron said.

“Silence! I’m explaining because the Unseelie Court chose me as leader and not you! So shut up and listen.”

Everyone shut up and waited for JR to start explaining. Everyone got comfortable and Aron who was sitting on _____’s left, grabbed her hand and held it under the table, giving it an encouraging squeeze. Minhyun who was on her right put a hand on her shoulder.

 

 

Your P.O.V.

“First I would like to explain what those ‘things’ were that took you away, considering you seem pretty scared about that.” JR said, suddenly very serious. “They were called Slaughs-“

“So they are real?”

“Yes they are real,” said JR as Aron chuckled. You blushed because you just made yourself look stupid in front of everyone, especially Aron. Yes! You do have feelings for Aron. “They are called Slaughs. Slaughs are closely associated with sandstorms and strong winds just like Baekho. But, unlike Baekho, they are also associated with thunder and lightning. Before I continue, let me ask you this: What do you believe fairies are like?”

You sat there thinking about everything you have learned. “I guess they’re not that nice to humans, right?”

JR nodded. “Now let me ask you this. What do you think about magic and faeries?”

“Well… I guess magic is real-” everyone started laughing and you didn’t know why.

“You guess? Honey, it is real!” Ren said laughing.

“Go on,” JR said. “What do you think about faeries?”

“I’m… not sure. I don’t know much about them.”

JR nodded. “Slaughs are faeries. They are faeries of the wind. During storms they will come down randomly and cause mischief among humans. Now let me ask you another question.” Everyone groaned. “Were they throwing things at you?”

You nodded. “They were pelting me with these stone like things.”

“Those are called elf-bolts. A blow from one of those can kill.”

“Then why didn’t I die?”

“We’re getting there.” JR said.

“Yeah, after five million more questions from you, who is supposed to be explaining?”

Everyone laughed and JR rolled his eyes. “Anyway, Slaughs sometimes spend nights in a rath. There they sit around and have a good time. Did you happen to see one of these?” you nodded. “Slaughs take humans and animals and even valuable objects away from their original place. They will take babies from their cribs to the faerie realms and leave and old sickly changeling in its place, who is bound to die within five days. Or they will take livestock and put an old, sickly changeling there as well who takes place as the stolen livestock. Or they can take any other thing without replacing it. It is most common they replace it if they stole a living thing though.

Also Slaughs can manipulate time. Just like what they did with you. Usually though you would only be gone for a night at the most in your point of view, while in reality, you would have been gone for months, years even.

Because you have been moved around by the Slaugh you have been ‘touched’ or ‘spirited away’ and it is most common that humans lose their sanity when they have been ‘touched’.”

“Then why am I not insane?”

“We’re getting there.”

You sighed and Aron gave your hand a comforting squeeze, making you blush. “Guys, don’t be so touchy-touchy while I’m sitting here!!” said Ren irritably from across the table.

Aron stuck his tongue out at him.

“That was it about Slaughs-”

“Wait!”

“What??” JR groaned. You giggled.

“You said something about Baekho being closely associated with Slaughs.”

“Oh right!” JR turned to Baekho. “Explain yourself, mister.”

Baekho practically jumped out of his seat from excitement. “I’m a Djinni. Djinn are air spirits- Yah! Don’t give me that look!”

At first you were kind of unbelieving of what he was telling you, but he was being kind of serious for a Baekho. You shook your head and motioned for him to go on.

“Djinn are air faeries that,” he stopped and looked at the other boys. He flashed you a worried look. “You can’t run out of the room when I say this okay?” you nodded cautiously. “Djinn are air faeries that God,” everyone cringed away from him, even you. The word itself made you want to throw up and curl in a ball and not hear anything for the rest of your life. You didn’t know why, though.

Aron saw the discomfort written all over your face. He pulled you into a hug and you had to keep from crying because of the word just spoken. A few tears slipped and Aron rubbed your back.

“Sorry,” Baekho mumbled. “Do you want me to continue?”

You nodded, but didn’t let go of Aron.

“Djinn are air faeries created by that one guy out of the smokeless fire. My kind is indifferent to humans, so obviously not all faeries hate humans. We, being the other Djinn, tend to settle in remote areas and cause dust storms and things. Unlike the Slaugh, our existence is not put forth to harm Humankind. Some say Djinn are fallen angels, others say we are demons, and others say we are the forces left over from the creation of the universe or nature spirits that have been around since the beginning of time. It is said that we were created out of the purest light. Either way, Djinni are extremely powerful.”

“Enough with the bragging, Baekho. Now I’ll explain what I am.” JR stated simply. He then turned to face you as you pull away from Aron, but keep a hold of his hand. “I’m going to tell you about my father.

When the kings and Queens were still in rule, there was a faerie parade called the ‘Macara Shee’. The Macara Shee only took place because the faeries needed to leave their homes while the kings and queens inspected to make sure there were no faeries living there. The Macara Shee was a very happy parade full of good humor. Things would go bad, though, when humans happened to be out and about on the roads. Depending on the humor of the faeries decided what would happen. They could take the human into the faerie hills to never be seen again by Mankind, or, if they were in good humor, they might dispense largesse by handing out money or jewels. Mostly when they met people it was a formal meeting.

Among this parade was one particularly dangerous fae-”

“Your father?”

“Yes, my father. Anyway, he was- no is, the most dangerous faerie among these faeries. He is called the Amadan-na-Briona or Fool of the Forth. He is said to be a trickster or jester who is evil towards humans. Basically, if he were to ‘’ you, there would be no cure, hence, the modern medial word ‘’. So he ‘’ you with his wand would give you a .

So let’s say, you have a faerie queen and fool in a house. If one were to tap you, there is no cure and no hope of healing. But if any other faerie were to give you a sickness there is a chance you could survive.

My father is the Fool of the Forth. But because he can give , and I am, of course, his offspring, you can only be cured if I tap you because the ability was reversed when he mated with a human.”

“So you’re half faerie and half human?”

JR nodded. “Okay, Ren, your turn, explain what you are.”

Ren just rolled his eyes irritably. This was not the Ren you were used to, this Ren was more irritable. “So I’m a Kobold. Kobolds are sometimes hostile towards humans, but most of the time, we are indifferent. Also we tend to be protective over one thing from the time we become protective over it, until it dies. Normally we are protective over things like trees, a room in a house, or a certain place. Sometimes we can be protective over other faerie, sometimes over more than one actually. When someone, most times a human, or a faerie who is threatening, comes to what we are protective of, we will violently attack them.” He paused, thinking, and scratched his cheek. “When we are in our true forms, we have big mouths because we laugh a lot even though we are irritable. Most people seemed to think we were no bigger than two year-old children in the 17th century, but that is not always true. Yes, it is true for the Kobolds that live in caves, but not for me. I am about this height in my true form and so are the others. Baekho only gets small when he needs to be. I can sometimes change size depending on what I’m hunting, although, that is more common with Dwarves, Trolls, and Goblins. Most Kobolds live in caves and ravines. I actually don’t live there though. The guys and I have a house in the faerie realm that is actually similar to modern human houses because we find it more comfortable, seeing as we are forced to disguise as humans more often than not. Also Kobolds that live in mines like to mess with miners if they don’t bring offerings. It’s actually quite entertaining. That’s about it.”

JR opened his mouth to say something, but you interrupted. “So why are you guys telling me this stuff, anyway, if you could have just told me I fainted and had a dream?” you raised a brow.

“We’re getting there.” JR said.

“Do you have to keep repeating that sentence? It’s getting on my nerves.” You say annoyed.

“Yup, Aron she’s all yours.” JR said, making you confused. “Now, I’m going to explain Minhyun and Aron because it’s going to be a little hard for you to take in.” You nodded. “Okay, Minhyun and Aron are brothers.” You looked back and for the between the two. “They are called ‘Dwellings’. Dwellings are actually kind of like vampires except vampires aren’t real and humans are stupid. Most Dwellings are stuck inside their faerie forts because the saints have made it so they cannot leave. There are only three Dwellings that the Unseelie Court was able to get out from the forts ever and there are no plans to get any others out because, well, we don’t what to do that right now. Dwellings feed from the passersby’s that happen to cross the fort walls.”

You nodded in understanding and a few long minutes dragged by before you broke the silence into tiny little pieces. “That still doesn’t explain why you’re telling me these things and why I started crying earlier. And how come no one is telling me what it is that Minhyun made me drink?!”

JR sighed. “We’re telling this because you’re a Dwelling and the third Dwelling we were able to get out of the faerie forts. You were just a newborn then. You were from a different fort than Minhyun and Aron, though, because we were afraid the saints would find out what we were doing.” JR sent an expecting look toward Aron and he nodded.

Aron leaned toward you ear and whispered, “What Minhyun made you drink is blood. We’ve been keeping it with us at all times for when you start to smell it. That way you don’t end up eating some human.”

“Oh... Okay,” you shrugged.

“You don’t even care?” Minhyun asked.

“Not really,” you shrugged again.

“Anyway, you were an odd changeling to say the least. Every other time we have exchanged humans for changelings, the changelings were old faeries that had been living hundreds of years. We couldn’t raise you because of our duties and no other faeries wanted to raise you, so we exchanged you for a human baby. When we heard things weren’t going so well with your host family we came to make sure you were safe. The only reason we don’t usually exchange newborn faeries for human newborns anymore is because there is a very big chance that the newborn faerie could be murdered by the host family.” At that your jaw fell open. “Obviously with your host father being the way he is, we had to take you from him before you were killed. Any questions so far?”

You shook your head slowly.

“Good. Okay, next topic is something I keep mentioning. The ‘Unseelie Court’. The Unseelie Court is a gathering of dark faeries who behave much like the Slaugh in the way that they want to bring harm to the human kind. I will explain why that is later. It’s also the top of what you could call some sort of lead. It’s like a government, but it only has control over certain parts of England, Scotland, and Ireland. The Unseelie Court is the group of people who got you, Aron, and Minhyun out of your forts.”

You nodded.

“Now about the reason most faeries hate humans. That’s because faeries have a very strong connection with the dead. The dead don’t like the living because the living can enjoy things that the dead cannot. Does that make sense?”

You nodded.

“Now, when we go back to the faerie realm you will come with us. Our parents aren’t actually our parents they are just Oittermen which are basically just like trolls except they look just like humans… but they have a tail. They hide their tails in their clothes when they pass for humans. Also, consider us our family! Of course you already do, but just a reminder. Ren will still remain protective over you until one of you dies. Yes, you are the ‘thing’ or faerie he is protective over. That’s for now.”

“Okeeyyy.” Right after you said that your stomach rumbled really loudly and everyone laughed.

“And get her something to eat, please!” JR said as him, Baekho, and Ren walk out of the kitchen.

“Not me,” Minhyun said and winked at his brother. Aron rolled his eyes and stood up.

You also stood up and climbed onto Aron’s back while he stood there and watched the door close. As soon as you got comfortable he swung you around so you were resting on his hip, the way you would carry a toddler. You giggled and he walked over to the fridge.

“Minhyun!!” Aron yelled. It just so happened that Minhyun walked in with the others to see what he wanted, so they saw him carrying you around like a toddler while you rested your head on his shoulder and had your arms around his neck.

“Oh~,” said JR. Aron sent him a glare.

“What did you want, Hyung?” Minhyun asked.

“Well I was just wondering what the specific way you made hers were.”

“Uh, Neh there was.” He walked over told Aron the specific way he needed to make it.

“Thanks.”

The others walked out and Aron begun making the bloody beverage.

“Oppa?” you asked.

He blushed but tried to hide it by looking away from you. “Neh?”

“Why do you have to make it the exact same way as Minhyun?”

“Because however a Dwelling had their blood the first time, they have to have it the same way every other time. And you’re not allowed to make your own anyway because who knows what you’ll do.”

“Yah,” you said.

“Just kidding, but Dwellings can’t make their own blood. They can only drink straight from the source, which we obviously can’t do, or you can have someone else make it, but if you make it yourself things happen, it’s weird. Just don’t worry about it.”

“So Minhyun makes your blood? And you make his?”

He nods.

“Oh… but what if I’m by myself. Then what?”

“You won’t be by yourself ever because you’re coming to live with Minhyun and I.”

“Wow, I haven’t lived here for a night.” You joked, poking his cheek playfully.

“Don’t worry we’ll be going to the faerie realm soon. Then you will be in your real home. You’ll live with us in our house like planned.”

“Wait, I have a new question.”

“What is it?”

“How old are you guys?”

            Aron cracked up laughing. “That’s not something you need to worry about, Princess. You’ll be as old as us someday anyway.”

            “Princess? You are the first person in my life to ever call me that.”

            “Really? Then I’m the only one aloud to call you that from now on. Done, here.”

            Aron turned and set you down on the counter. He handed you the cup and stood in front of you with an arm on both sides of you.

            You took a sip.

            Then the noisy boys into the kitchen again, and again they saw you two in an awkward position. For them it was awkward anyway. You two had always been like this.

            “Sorry to interrupt, but we need to get going, Hyung.”

            “Arrasso.” He said then picked you up again and carried you so you were in front of him. He carried you out to a car and put you in the backseat.

            “Wait, what about my stuff?”

            “We already took care of that.” Minhyun answered.

            “Oh,” you said and downed half the cup.

            “Don’t drink that fast, you’ll choke yourself…” Minhyun remarked annoyed.

            “Go to sleep grumpy pants, you’re too cranky. And I’ll choke if I want.”

            Aron climbed into the driver’s seat and started driving. Things kept going through your mind like, ‘It’s so weird now that I think about it. I mean, I have been hanging out with people who knew I’m this vampiric thing and they were these weird faeries. Never know someone completely do you?’