New.... Twin? Or am i looking in a mirror? Part 1~~

Broken Apart, Then Healed Again

A/N: For this chapter, Japanese will be in Purple. ^^

 

Soon _____ was dropped to the ground and the pelting stopped. She fell from the sky to the street below. Having ill-luck, _____ landed on cement, instead of something that might cushion her fall. She yowled in pain and cried out “ARON!!” She laid there crying, her head literally pouring of blood. A few minutes after she landed, a girl who was about her age came into the alley to see what was wrong.

Luckily, _____ knew multiple languages, Japanese being one of them. She slowly inched toward a wall and propped herself into a sitting position. Aron, Sa… Saranghae!!” she cried. She kept her eyes open as best she could and watched as the girl came toward her. The girl stopped in front of her and stared at her in wonder.

The girl in front of her looked exactly like her. They could have been twins.

Soon there were some groans and a small clink. Then light started up and heat was coming at them quickly. The girl in front of her gasped and tried to pick _____ up. _____ noticed she had a school uniform on. The light was getting closer and eating away at the building _____ was propped up against. In the distance sirens could be heard.

Realization hit _____ like she was being slapped. The house she was against was on fire! She tried her best to move, to help the girl I front of her, so they could both get out. It didn’t help much but it was an improvement.

The sirens were getting louder. And a man’s screaming could be heard. It sounded like he was in pain. The girl helped her to stand up and they started inching away from the fire. _____ was jerked back slightly and the girl that had been helping her disappeared.

“Keep going! Don’t stop for me!!” the girl that had been helping her cried.