New Neighborhood

Broken Apart, Then Healed Again

You had just moved to Seoul, South Korea from (State), Untied States of America. It was the middle of the school year right now, so you still had a while to make new friends, not that you wanted to.
You started your first day of school in a few days.
 
~Time skip: first day of your new high school, lunch time; brought to you by
u-kiss’ “believe”~
 
            You sit at a table in the back of your homeroom classroom. You pull out your PB & J sandwich from your small bag. You saw other students eating such things as Kim Chi and rice, you didn’t really care either way, though.
            You quietly begin eating your sandwich.
            Eventually two girls come and sit with you. From what information you had gathered from the previous events of your day, you noticed these two girls were two of the most popular girls in the school.
            “You’re ____, right?” says the first, with a fake happiness.
            “Yea.. and?” you ask emotionlessly.
            “Do you want to hang out this weekend? You seem very cool!” says the second, with the same air as the first.
            “Sure..” you say, again with no emotion.
            “Cool!! See you Saturday!” they chimed, then ran off. You got whispers and snickers in return, but you really didn’t give a rat’s tooth. (Me: lol! First time I ever used a capndesdes ref. in anything :P) you knew they didn’t really think you were all that ‘cool’. You knew they were going to take advantage of you like everyone else did.
 
~time skip: end of the school day. Around 9:45~
 
            You begin to walk home and sigh. It was almost 10:00 pm.
            Not 10 minutes after you left your school, you reached home. You open the door and start to head for your room to continue studying, but a voice from the living room stops you.
            “You’re late,” you father barks. “You better not have been hanging out with anyone!! Especially boys!!”
            “Dad I go to an all girls school, and school gets out at 9:30, which means I don’t know any boys.” As you say this, your father makes his way over to you.
            He slaps you hard on the face and pushes you down to the ground. You don’t feel a thing, even though there is now a bruise starting to slowly form on your cheek. “Do NOT ever talk back to me!! You got that?!” he yells.
            “Whatever,” you say as you get up and walk to your room.
            A low growl escapes from your father’s mouth.
            You didn’t feel it when he hit you, or get upset when he yelled at you like normal people. Ever since your mother had committed suicide because she couldn’t take the abuse anymore, you had lost all ability to feel emotions. You don’t know how, but you did. After a while you realized it still hurt really bad when your father hit you, so you trained yourself to not have any physical pleasure or displeasure. So to answer your questions: so no you cannot blush, no you are not ticklish, and yes you can still feel things when you touch them, for example you can feel a pencil when you are writing. It has taken you years to get rid of the physical pleasure and displeasure, and now you don’t feel anything of the sort. You only really have one emotion if it even is considered an emotion, and that is you really don’t care. You didn’t think about ending your life, or causing self harm.
            You close your bedroom door with a loud BANG!
            You sit on your bed and pull out your homework, but you can’t focus. All you can think about was how you weren’t going to be accepted, and if you were, you still wouldn’t want to interact with other students (Or anyone for that matter).
           
            ~Time Skip: Brought to You By; Taeyang’s “Baby I’m So Sorry”~
            (A/N: Sorry for all of the time skips! I just can’t think of much right now, and writing your character not having emotions is a bit of a challenge :D)
 
            You close the door and lock it, turning away from your house, you notice a boy walking down the road. He seemed about your age and was walking the same way you had to go. You walk down the drive and start to head for your school.
            Next thing you know the boy was next to you, pulling your hair and threatening you.
            “If you don’t answer me I will beat your face in!!” yelled the boy who sounded/ looked like he was from America as well.
            “And how would that benefit you in anyway?” you ask quietly.
            “That’s it, doll face! You’re getting’ it!” the boy started to raise his hand to hit you, a strawberry blonde came over and stopped him.
            “Jason!! She is just a girl! I told you to get adults for my cupcakes! Not little girls!”
            Now that you thought about it, you were kind of short for your age. The strawberry blonde boy sounded kind of like he was British. Of course you couldn’t tell. It was just a guess.
            “You speak English right? Sorry for the… misunderstanding? I am Oliver. You should come over to have a tea party with me and you could try my cupcakes!” he says happily. ‘Yea… he is British’
            You spot a group of five boys who all looked about your age too coming up towards you. They all looked confused except for one. When you looked closer at them you noticed one looked sort of… feminine. Was that a… no that was definitely a male. He was masculine, and was average height for a male high schooler.
            Suddenly two men with long blonde hair (up in pony tails), burst through the group of boys. Yelling towards you and the two boys, they run over at full speed.
            “Who is the girl? Jason I thought you were going to not keep little pets anymore!” said the one with the Canadian accent.
            “Ma Cherie, what is your name?” said the other blonde man with a French accent.
            You scooted away from the men, not because you afraid, but because you didn’t feel like getting lectured for being late. You ended up falling on the ground.
            The boy in the group of five boys who didn’t look confused ran over, taking your motions as discomfort. He started telling the men to leave you alone. They were going to hurt him when Oliver told them it wasn’t worth it. The men left and the boy sat next to you.
            “Are you okay?” he asked in English to your surprise.
            “You are from America?” you ask.
            “Haha yeah. But seriously, are you okay?”
            “Hyung, who is she?” asks the boy who looked kind of a girl (the conversation is back in Korean now).
            “I have to go to school.” You mumble, standing up.
            “Wait! What is your name?”
            “(Y/N)”
            “Cool! I am Aron.”
            With that you walk away towards your school, and unfortunately you are 10 minutes late.