New.... Twin? Or am i looking in a mirror? Part 2~~

Broken Apart, Then Healed Again

A/N: For this chapter Japanese is in Purple. ^^

 

 

“Ahhhh!!!” the kids were screaming. Two students had pulled out guns and had started shooting. This had not happened in Japan for a long time.

She ran out of the building and far away. She must have run for a long time, because by the time she stopped to rest she was in another town.

The girl stayed there for two weeks, not knowing how to get a hold of her parents or get home.

On this particular night she was going for a walk. She looked up and saw something in the sky. Curiosity wrapped its arms securely around her and she watched as it came closer to the earth, slowly at first, but then when the moving object was about ten feet in the air it dropped quickly, with a thud to the ground. Soon after the thud a female voice shouted “ARON!!”

She started to walk towards the sound of the shout, but as she was about to turn a corner, a hand grabbed her shoulder. She froze, remembering what had brought her this far away from the school.

“How are you doing, pretty thang~” a male voice slurred behind her.

She turned her head slowly. She saw a man with bloodshot eyes. She elbowed him in the stomach, smacked his face, and kicked him in his no-no-square. She ran around the corner to see a girl. When she stepped in front of her and looked, it was like looking into the mirror, save for the injuries on the other girls body. The girl kept saying, “Aron.” They stared at each other before the drunken man came into the alley groaning.

The man lit a lighter and threw it at and old, wood shack where the other girl was leaning. The lighter exploded and the shack caught on fire.

The young girl tried to help the other by trying to get her to stand up. Eventually she got to her to stand up and they slowly walked away from the fire, encouraged by the sirens coming closer. Suddenly the drunken man grabbed the girl away and dragged her near the fire!

“Keep going!! Don’t stop for me!” the girl shouted out to the injured. She was then turned around by the drunken man as the injured girl behind her continued to inch away from the fire. Three more men came towards the other man and threw lighters at the building causing even more explosion. Then a bomb went off. The fire grew larger and it pushed everyone away from it. The girl fell to the road crying in pain as the fire ate her away. She could no longer see the injured girl and the old, wooden shack collapsed on top of her! She moved a piece of wood out of her way and heard the ambulance stop. She tried to move forward but the fire was choking her.