New Feelings

Broken Apart, Then Healed Again

Baekho’s P.O.V.
 
            I had called my Umma and Appa what had happened with ______ and they said she could have the guest room. They even said she could decorate that room however she wanted. Umma said that when she gets back from her business trip she wants to take _____ shopping for new clothes. Appa said that he wants to meet her, because he wants me to have a girlfriend already. I tell them a lot about her and they have seen lots of selcas of me and her together. Umma said we would be cute together. ^^ I like that thought. I really love _____ with all my heart. It would make me very happy if she had the mutual feeling.
           
Your P.O.V.
 
 
            We reach an old, traditional Korean house. You look around as we walk through the gates. Your luggage was in your right hand; your other hand was holding Min Ki’s. Min Ki has become your closest friend since you met him about 6 months ago. He was actually the first one you trusted out of the five boys, it took you a little while to warm up to the others. It wasn’t the fact that he looked like a girl; in fact, he acted more like a boy than the other boys did! It was that we had just gotten off on a good start, unlike what happened with the other guys.
Everyone, Aron, Minhyun, Min Ki, and JR, had accompanied Baekho and you to his house. Once we had slipped off our shoes and stepped inside the well-built building, Baekho took your luggage, with a LOT of arguing from you to let you carry it, and took it off somewhere, leaving the rest of you in silence.
You looked up at the rest of the guys and they all gave you a reassuring smile, like everything was going to be okay. Min Ki even gave your hand a little reassuring squeeze. Aron was the only one you really noticed though. He was smiling, but the glow in his eyes wasn’t. His eyes looked… disappointed? Jealous? Upset? You couldn’t tell, but you were too afraid to ask. ‘I’ll just ask him later,’ you think.
Baekho came back and the boys had to leave. On their way out, Aron stopped and hugged you, which he has never done before. You just froze on the spot and flinched at first. Everyone was staring at you, but you really didn’t notice. You eventually put your arms around him, too. “Tell me if you ever need anything. I am here for you.” Then he let go and walked away like nothing ever happened, which left you staring after him.
When they closed the door, you turned around and looked at Baekho with a shocked face. “He just-“ you stuttered gesturing towards the door without looking away from Baekho. “But-… I-  what?”
Baekho laughed at your shocked expression and grabbed you right hand with his right hand and put his left arm around your shoulders. You were used to Baekho doing this a lot, actually all of the boys in the pre-debuted group did something like this, except for Aron. You didn’t think of it as they were attracted to you, they just started a habit of holding you because that’s how they comforted you when you cried.
Of course, when you cried and it was you and Aron, he would hold your hand, wipe away your tears with his thumb, and gently caress you arm, sometimes you cheek.
Baekho took you on a tour of his house. Well, now it was your house too, because now you live there. When he was done he plopped down on the couch and you followed suit.
“I’m hungry~” whined Baekho.
“Then let’s make some food.” You suggested. “What do you want to eat?”
“I want… CAKE!!!” he said, getting really excited. “Let’s make a cake! Come one you have to help me! I don’t know how!” he started dragging you to the kitchen.
You had to get all the ingredients for him because he didn’t know how to make a cake so he says. He knows how, but he wants you to make it. LOL. At first you tried to get him to try and do it, but you lost. Would you like to know why? No? Well I am going to tell you anyway. The five boys are debuting in about a month, so they obviously have to learn aegyo. Well guess what he has almost got all the way down? Aegyo. He did his very BEST aegyo, and you couldn’t resist.
You started the cake from scratch though, so this time he really didn’t know how to make the cake. You put everything you need into the mixing bowl and start stirring. Soon you realized you would need more flour. “Hey, Baekho Oppa? Can you pour some more flour in this bowl?” He nodded, but he had that devilish smirk on his face, sadly you made the choice of ignoring that smirk.
He picked up the flour bag and started pouring the flour into the bowl, and when it started piling up at the opening, he PURPOSELY flipped the bag up and got flour all over you. “Yah!” you said.
The only response you got from Baekho was him laughing his off about how stupid you looked. You saw an almost empty bag of flour on the shelf. “Hey, Oppa? If that bag of flour is already opened, then why did we open this one?” you ask.
Baekho shrugged.
“Well maybe we should finish the flour in there and then use this flour?” you suggested.
“Okay,” Baekho said happily. You snuck up behind him as he was reaching up high for the flour. As soon as he got a hold of the flour, you tazered him while yelling “Revenge!”, causing him to jump, and the flour bag turn upside down. The flour from that bag got all over him.
“Yah!” he turned to you. He starts chasing you around the island. (An island in the kitchen setting is a counter in the middle of the kitchen if you didn’t know.) On your way back around the island, you grabbed the bowl of mixed batter. You let Baekho get close and when he did, you grabbed a handful of batter and put it in his hair. “My hair!!” he cried.
“What’s goi-“ started a familiar voice from the kitchen’s doorway. You both turned, your hand still on his hair, the mixed batter oozing down his face.
You stepped away from Baekho with the bowl of batter in your hand. “He started it!” you said quickly, pointing at the food covered male next to you.
“What?! No! you started it!” cried Baekho, as he flipped the bowl in your hands upside down onto your head, the remaining batter running down my hair and face like a waterfall. You stood with you mouth in the shape of an ‘O’. “Sorry, Minhyun,” Baekho said to the boy standing in the doorway, tapping his foot impatiently.
The rest of the boys came to stand behind Minhyun to see what was going on. Everyone was trying to hold in their laughs except for you, Minhyun, and Baekho. The three of you stood motionless.
“What happened?” Ren asks you.
“Well I asked him to pour the flour for the batter. Then he- the flour- *Points to self* then the other flour and Baekho- *points to the other flour bag then to Baekho* and then Baekho- then i- *points to yourself and then Baekho then makes a circle in the air gestured toward the island* then i- and the batter- I put some in his hair. *point to Baekho’s head* then Minhyun- *points to Minhyun* and then Baekho- then the batter- then my head- *points to Baekho then the bowl which is still on your head* then you guys came….” You said, still in shock mode from Minhyun suddenly coming.
Then everyone started laughing, of course you and Baekho didn’t laugh, but everyone else did. Ren grabbed Baekho’s arm and dragged him to the bathroom to help him clean up. The others went to the living room except for Aron who lead you over to the sink and took the bowl off of your head. He looked kind of upset. Maybe you could ask him if he is okay this time.
“I’m sorry,” you said softly.
He stopped rinsing your hair and looked down at you surprised. “Why are you apologizing?” he stuttered.
“Because you always look upset at me nowadays. I don’t know what I did, though.” You say. “And I’m sorry about just now. You look upset because of it. I don’t like it when your eyes don’t smile and your lips do. I like it when you’re happy.”
He looked a little shocked. “It’s nothing you did, I promise.”
You smile at him.
 
 
Aron’s P.O.V.
 
            I made _____ lay down on the clean part of the counter and put her head over the sink. I started rinsing her hair, and her face was really close to mine. I wish this moment could last forever.
            “I’m sorry,” she whispered, looking right into my eyes.
            This shocked me greatly. I stopped rinsing her hair and looked right at her. “W-Why are you apologizing?” I stuttered. Crap, Aron! Why did you have to stutter? You just let your guard down!
            “Because you always look upset at me nowadays. I don’t know what I did, though.” She says in a whisper voice. She sounds almost guilty. “And I am sorry about just now. You look upset because of it. I don’t like it when your eyes don’t smile and your lips do. I like it when you’re happy.”
            She can tell that I am jealous?!?!?!?! CRAPP!!!!!!!!! Aron you’re such an idiot~!!! “It’s nothing you did, I promise.”
            She smiled at me. OMO!!! She smiled at me!!!!! Aish… -_- I feel like a little kid who just got a hug from Elmo or something…. Way too excited then I should be.
            I felt myself blush because she smiled at me.
            “Sorry to disrupt you, but it’s my turn to wash her hair~” says Ren.
            “And we need to talk, Hyung,” says JR.
            “Ok.” I sit _____ up because she looked kind of uncomfortable. Plus I can’t wash the stuff out, I am not used to washing long hair. Maybe Ren would be better at washing her hair because he has longer hair.
            I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. The only three people missing from the room are Baekho, Ren, and _____.
            “We listened into your conversation with _____ and we want to know why you are upset. We can tell you’re upset. Well, I think the only people who can’t tell are Baekho and Ren,” says Minhyun.
            “I’m not upset,” I say, shaking my head.
            JR raises a skeptical eyebrow in my direction. “You like _____ don’t you?” he asks. “You’re jealous of Baekho.”
            “I-I,” I saw there was no point in lying about this. They wouldn’t believe me even if I didn’t like her. “Fine,” I sigh. “I like her, but I am not jealous. It was her decision, and it doesn’t mean I still don’t have a chance with her right? Just because Baekho has a bigger chance now doesn’t mean I don’t. Right?!”
            I guess I sounded a bit desperate to them, because Minhyun looked at JR. “He’s jealous.”
            JR nodded in agreement. I sighed.
            “Don’t worry, we’ll help you,” JR smiled to me.
            “Oh god.” I put my face in my hands. It never turned out good when JR tried to help me get a girl.
            “Don’t say that or we aren’t going to help you,” said JR.
            “That was the point,” I murmured.
            “Then in that case I am helping you. It’s obvious you have liked her for almost five months now. That’s a long time, you know, especially if we just met her about six months ago.”
            “But the problem is, Baekho likes her, too.” Minhyun adds.
            “And we think that Ren likes her, too.”
            “You know,” I say sarcastically. “When you two team up and try to help someone get a girl, you are the best people to turn to.”
            Minhyun pouted slightly. “Don’t be rude!! At least we try!”
            “Well obviously you guys try way too hard, because I can get a girl without going to those extreme measures you two seem to come up with, like putting balloons in the trunk of her car!”
            “Hey that was a good idea!” cries JR.
            “Maybe~ but it was too extreme for me!!” I say.