New Emotions

Broken Apart, Then Healed Again

A/N: For this chapter, when people are speaking English the words will be in blue If  people are speaking in Japanese the words will be in purple. And when people are speaking in Korean the words will be normal (black).

 

 

Your P.O.V.

            Minki made you lie back down and put your head in the sink. After a while he sighed and walked out of the kitchen, saying he was going to get a brush. The other boys were in the living room talking and Minki’s expressions weren’t pleasant in the slightest. You couldn’t hear what they were saying, but as soon as Minki was out of the room you heard an “OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!! APA (IT HURTS)!” from Minhyun and JR.

            Then there was the slam of the front door. You highly doubt they are going to get a brush.

            Just then you hear the water of the shower turn off, signaling Baekho was done in the shower. You sighed.

            Baekho soon came in and saw you laying there, staring at the ceiling, looking incredibly bored. He started talking with you while you waited for Ren to come back in.

 

Annoying Author’s P.O.V.

 

            “Maybe~ but it was too extreme for me, ~” Aron said. The three boys had no idea Ren could hear everything the trio was saying.

            Ren walked from the kitchen to the living room and grabbed Minhyun and JR by their ears and dragged them out the front door. Aron followed cautiously behind.

            Once outside, Ren slammed the door closed and gave the trio one of his famous death glares. “What do you think you guys are doing?! HUH?!”

            “What do you mean?” asked the oblivious leader, JR.

            “And the Unseelie Court made you leader instead of me? Some smarts they have!” scoffed Aron. “He’s talking about the conversation we just had. He’s obviously jealous!”

            “I’m not jealous! I’m just saying! What if the Unseelie Court finds out about this?! We’ll all be slain! Or worse become slaves! Who knows what they’ll do? They could get the Slaugh to pelt us or something!! We’re not supposed to fall in love with her kind! You’re lucky she’s not a Christian!!”

            “Chill, Ren! We could ask them to… I don’t know... change her? Or we could be changed!” said Minhyun after a moment of silence.

            “That only happens every pink moon, Babos! And pink moons aren’t even real! The last time someone was changed like that was in around 700 BC and that was the only time! Have you forgotten? Our kind doesn’t even like humans, let alone fall in love! Even if she’s a one of ours then who of us is she too? Most likely Aron seeing as your kind can’t fall in love with the others! I mean seriously!”

            “We’ll go to the Unseelie about this matter then. We’ll keep a close eye on her and then maybe we’ll see to who she is. For now leave it be, Ren. Our next meeting is the first Thursday of next month. Aron can catch her heart and then we will convince the Elders to let us keep her. We would keep her anyway if she is too us.” JR then said.

            “Hyung!” Ren started, but stopped when JR started to throw away his guise. “Fine, but don’t forget that I warned you of the consequences!”

            The trio nodded and walked back into the house. Ren ran to grab a brush and returned to the kitchen.

            “Did it really take you that long to find a brush?” _____ giggled as Ren entered.

            “I was just talking with the others.”

            She raised a brow skeptically, but then laid down. Baekho moved so that Ren could brush out the female’s hair. Once that was done, Ren soon completed the entire process and sent _____ to change into different clothes.

           

Later they had no cake because Baekho and _____ decided to bath themselves in the needed ingredients. The six had Kimchi Fried Rice for dinner, and soon afterward gathered in front of the television to watch ‘The Grudge’.

Just before they even opened the case that held the DVD, there was a faint clinking at the back door. Baekho sighed and the others laughed.

“Hungry Man heard about ______, huh?” JR joked. Baekho just nodded.

“Ha! Looks your getting nightly visits now,” laughed Aron.

Baekho just rolled his eyes and turned to the new woman of the house, signaling for her to follow as he yelled in the direction of the back of the house, “One second, Man of Hunger! She’s new!” A grunt from the back door soon answered.

_____ was terribly confused, but did not question his sanity any further. She followed her friend to the kitchen, where he unlocked a cabinet and pulled out a piece of bread and a small, flat piece of silver and handed them to her. She looked at him confused.

“Go put those on the steps to the backdoor.” He instructed.

The two walked to the back door and _____ put the piece of silver and the piece of bread on the backdoor, then went back inside and closed the door.

As they entered the TV room once again the four boys looked up. “What’d you give’m?” asked Ren.

“Piece of homemade bread and a zincot,” Baekho shrugged.

“He must love you, Hyung. You give him more then he gets from any other house. He must love coming here.

“I hope you realize that Mr. Gorta isn’t a girl, boy, or goy!” Aron said.

The rest just laughed.

Popping in the disk, everyone settled down to watch the movie. After a while _____ got a bit tired of just sitting there, so she went to the front yard for some fresh air. As she stood in the drive way, she noticed something going on by the roots of a tree. People seemed to be going in and out of it while talking merrily. Curiosity got the best of _____ so she walked over to see what was going on. The little people seemed to notice and they started running towards her and muttering things, clearly upset she had been there at all.

The little people were suddenly gone and a huge wind picked _____ off her feet and into the air. They soon became visible to _____ and they lifted her up higher into the sky. All the while they were pelting her with rocks and little silver balls that hurt a lot, and muttering things in English like, “So you’re the one, huh?” and “Why would they station you in South Korea and make a quarter of the entire population move here? They could have stationed you in Ireland or Scotland!” and “She’s an idiot. You’re an idiot.”

She tried to ask questions, or at least answer their questions, but she couldn’t seem to open . They carried her up above the clouds. They traveled like this, carrying _____ aloft, and above the clouds, for five days.

On the fifth day the angry mutters and annoyed mumbles quickly turned into panicked shouts. “I think our power is limited here!” a high pitched voice shouted.

“D*mn it! It’s just like bloody England!” another shouted.

“We have to go down!”

“We’re losing it!” yet another shouted as they inched towards the ground.

“Why is Japan just like England?”

“Tomgerberry! It was your idea to go here! Why did we listen?” a deep voice shouted.

Soon _____ was dropped to the ground and the pelting stopped. She fell from the sky to the street below. Having ill-luck, _____ landed on cement, instead of something that might cushion her fall. She yowled in pain and cried out “ARON!!” She laid there crying, her head literally pouring of blood. A few minutes after she landed, a girl who was about her age came into the alley to see what was wrong.

 

Luckily, _____ knew multiple languages, Japanese being one of them. She slowly inched toward a wall and propped herself into a sitting position. “Aron, Sa… Saranghae!!” she cried. She kept her eyes open as best she could and watched as the girl came toward her. The girl stopped in front of her and stared at her in wonder.