New Home

Broken Apart, Then Healed Again

   Your dad burst out of the house with a hand that is now starting to bruise as you turn onto your street. You look over to see the group of 5 boys walking toward you.
            “Hey~ wait,” shouts Aron, Ashton, whatever his name was, you couldn’t quite remember. When they caught up to you he said, “I didn’t catch your name earlier.” (A/N: you are currently speaking in Korean :D)
            “(Y/N),” you said plainly.
            You didn’t realize your dad had been watching you until he said, “(Y/N M/N L/N)!! You said you didn’t know any boys! Because you go to an ‘ALL GIRLS SCHOOL’” he said the last part mimicking your voice’s pitch.
            You sigh. “That’s because I just me-“
            “Inside!! Now!” he barked. You stood motionless for a minute. “You are going to get a bigger beating then you’re already getting if you keep standing there D*****S!!”
            You walked inside as the boys stood there shocked, watching you go.
            “I hope she is okay,” said Aron.
            “She is fine! We should walk with her in the morning though. Just because I think she is pretty!” said Baekho, winking.
           
            ~Time Skip: Brought To You By: BtoB’s “U & I”~
 
            You open the front door in the morning to be greeted by the five boys. You look up seeing the one that seems to be leading the group, even Aron seems to be leaded by him, 1 foot from your face. “What are you guys doing here?” you ask.
            “We wanted to walk you to school,” chimes the one towards the back of the group with a blonde mohawk. He was standing next to the boy that looked quite a bit feminime in your eyes.
            You sigh and walk past them. “Why would you want to do that?” you sneered.
            They all looked taken aback. “B-Because….” Starts Aron, but he trails off because he had no real reason.
            “Fine, but only to the corner,” you say.
            “You are so emotionless, you know that? Are you ok-“ starts the tallest one. Then he notices the big purple bruises on your arms. “ARE YOU OKAY?!”
            You look at him. You were not quite sure why he was freaking out, because in all honesty, you had not noticed any bruises. But then again, you never do. You raise an eyebrow and start to turn around to continue walking, but before that was even imaginable all the boys were crowded around you asking questions except for the girly-boy.
            “What happened? Did your dad hit you? I knew something was wrong!” cries the tall boy.
            “Oh My Goodness!!” cries Aron.
            “I know we haven’t really met, but you can tell me if something is going on!” cries the leader seriously, silencing the other boys.
            “you know,” you say. “First of all, I don’t even feel it, let alone ever notice any bruises on my arms.”
            The boys look at you confused. You continue. “And Second of all, if you guys are going to make this a routine and worry about my health, shouldn’t I at least know your NAMES! I mean other than Aron I know no names, or even remember introducing ourselves to each other.”
            You continue to walk to school, and the rest of the boys look after you confused. You hear murmurs, and soon enough the feminine runs over.
            “What do you need?” you ask.
            “I just want to say sorry about them, I hope we can be friends,” says the boy shyly.
            You sigh. You didn’t know what this was. As soon as those boys started to ask if you were okay, you felt….. weird. You had never felt this way before.
            You sigh. “So what’s your name, Prettty Boy?”
            He looked taken aback. “H-How..? But.. how? How did you know I was a guy? Most people mistake me for a girl!”
            “It’s obvious you are a guy. You might have long hair and wear pink, but It doesn’t make you a girl.” You paused then added, “Why? Do you want to be a girl?”
            “NO! I just don’t like being called a girl and you, kind of, caught me off guard!” He shrieked.
            You giggled, and suddenly stopped walking. You looked kind of scared to Pretty Boy.
            “Are you okay?!” he asked. He wasn’t sure if you were sure because all you had done was laugh.
            You realized, you just let an emotion slip. One that you had lost almost, what? Two years ago when your mother had died? You think about it again, maybe ‘slip’ wasn’t the correct word to use. How about you just ‘felt something come from your chest that you knew full well was a giggle, and hadn’t experienced this in almost two years, so you were scared’? (A/N: LOL I couldn’t think of a word :P)
            Pretty Boy was still freaking out, and soon dragged you over to a bench to sit down. He motioned the other boys to keep walking to school, and not to worry about him.
            “Are you okay?” he asked again. As soon as the words reached your ears, you started to cry. You hadn’t cried in IONS!! And you didn’t want to.
            You explained everything to Pretty Boy, whose name, you had come to find, was Choi Min ki, bur he told you to call him Ren, seeming as though that’s what everyone else called him. You refused to call him Ren.
 
 
            After just a few days you had started to call Min Ki “Min Ki Oppa”, for you felt you were really close. Min Ki had told his parents, as well as the other members of the boy-band he was in, NU’EST, about your abusive father. Of course, you didn’t know he had told them.
 
            ~Time Skip: Brought to You By: U-Kiss’ “Someday”; A few months later~
           
 
            It was already summer vacation (A/N: I don’t know how the school year rotates and how long the breaks are in Korea, but I do know how it is in the class… sorta… so bare with me and just know I am still learning. LOL)
            You were walking running out of your house, with your dad screaming after you. You stopped in the park a few blocks from your house. You sat against a tree and cried into your knees, which were pulled up to your chest.
            Little did you know, the 5 boys you called best friends, were standing there watching the whole thing go down. Min Ki lived a block closer to the park than you, and he ran to fetch his mom, while the others stood there shocked. Min Ki came back a few minutes later with his mother at his heels.
            Over the past few months you had become very close with the rest of Min Ki’s family at home as well.
           
 
            Baekho’s P.O.V.
 
            I see _____ sitting against the tree in the park. Ren comes running over with his mom and we all walk over to _____. I wish I could do something to help. I had grown to really enjoy her company… and she was so cute her laugh…. And her smile… and even- CUT THAT THOUGHT!!
            NO I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!! So stop thinking that! You got it! I am in a relationship with my fans, although I think it might sound a bit more courageous if I said ‘Freedom’ because we haven’t even debuted yet… OH WEELLLLL! :P
            I put a hand on her back when Ms. Choi is done checking her bruises, and walks away to talk with the others.
            Silence envelops us for a few moments, until I break the silence. “You are coming to live with me.” I say simply.
            She looks up for the first time since she came here. Her (Eye color) orbs are looking at me with that sadness that makes me just want to murder her father for doing this to her. “But I don’t even… I don’t even know your parents… Don’t they have to approve?” she paused, and right when I was about to answer she said, “and aren’t you guys moving into a dorm soon? Your debut is two months from now..”
            “You can come with,” I say after I think. “I will make up an excuse. Don’t worry about my parents either, they are on a short trip, and if I explain to them what’s going on, they will welcome you without a doubt. We have a spare room, too.”
            “Thank you! You are a really good friend!” _____ says as she throws her arms around my neck >:D
 
            Author’s P.O.V.
            Baekho excuses himself and walks over to the group of adolescent boys and a woman, who were chatting about what to do.        
            “AHEM” says Baekho who has been trying to get their attention for almost three minutes now. All eyes turn to him. “_____ is coming to live with me. We talked and she agreed. Ren and Aron looked at Baekho with jealousy.
            ‘Why would ____ choose to live with him if she could just live with me?’ thinks Min Ki. ‘Besides I am her closest friend!’
            ‘But I was the one who met her first! Why couldn’t she come stay at my place?’ thinks Aron. (A/N: Ooohhh! Looks like there is some competition!)
           
 
Hey Guys!!! This is the SECOND chapter!  (BTW this story is not on my Deviant ART account, it's just on this one)
I hope you guys like it so far :D
I am working on the the other stories as well! so don’t worry if you 
Are reading those!
Also, later there will be a poll! But you will find out what its for later! >:D
BWAHAHAHA I am so mean I know, you hate me
If you guys have any suggestions for the next chappie, or anything you would lik to see
From me, let me know in the comments!
Mian~ for the short chapter! I meant or it to be longer, but I wasted most of my time
On my boyfriend fanfic because I was really into what I was typing.
Commet/ Heart/ Follow (because I am the lame author that asks that :P)
Luv you all~
Daphne~