WHAT TO WEAR?!

Americano Bubble Tea [HIATUS]

''Omo, omo, omo!!'' I'm sooo excited!'' Tao screamed while throwing his clothes all over his room. ''What the..? Tao what's going on?'' Sehun asked, almost getting hit in the face from Tao's...jeans, he guessed? Looking around, he realized that Tao's cat was nowhere in sight. ''Poor little thing...'' he mumbled and tried to guess under which pile of clothes the cat (who by the way could suffocate) might be. ''I don't know what to wear!'' Tao cried in Sehun's direction. ''Date?'' asked Luhan who came into the room seconds ago. ''What? No! I mean, yes! Or.. maybe.. doesn't matter!'' Tao answered, still throwing his clothes around. ''What are you doing'' Ignoring Tao, Luhan asked Sehun. ''Searching the cat!'' Said boy answered with a disturbed look. Luhan just hummed, not really caring about the lost cat. 'Geez, you could help!' Sehun didn't dare to say it out loud, knowing that the consequences would be everything but good. ''Soo, how's it going with Luhan and that American Sehun dude?'' Tao asked. ''Do you always have to start with that?!'' Sehun shouted and stomped out of the room.

''And who'll search my cat now?'' Tao whispered.

 

 

Few minutes later...

 

''LUHAN??? SEHUN??? HELLOOO!!! HEEELLP!! FIIIREE??'' Tao screamed. ''What? FIRE?! WHO? WHAT?'' A wet Sehun gasped, a towel hanging around his hips and his hair full of shampoo. ''TAO!!?? Why were you screaming??? I was watching a DAMN good movie!'' Luhan spit at him. ''Guys I need your help! How do I look? Can I meet up with Zelo like that?'' He pointed with shaky fingers at a black shirt, black jeans and black shoes. '' TAO!!! I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS ON FIRE! (a/n: the loof, the loof, the loof is on fiah! Sorry I had to xd) I still have ing shampoo in my hair!'' Sehun screamed. ''Though, the view ain't bad!'' Luhan checked Sehun's body from top to bottom. ''Hello?? GUYS!!'' Tao screamed, holding himself back not to wushu the two idiots in front of him. ''Yeah, looks good. You could even attend a funeral like that. Wait! Are you..? You're not going to kill anyone, right? I mean, yeah f course, there are one or two who could maybe....'' Sehun and Tao looked slightly disturbed at Luhan. ''Damn it, Luhan! I won't kill anyone!!'' Tao said. ''You look good! If you'd excuse me now, I'll continue my shower!'' Sehun said and turned around, making his way out of the room. ''Where's your cat?'' Luhan asked. ''Somewhere over the rainbow~ under Tao's pile of clothes!'' Sehun stopped on his tracks to answer Luhan. ''So, I look good enough?'' Tao asked once again. Both boys turned to look at Tao, glared at said boy and went out of the room. ''Oh yeah, and Sehun? I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOWER NOW~'' Luhan shouted, running to the bathroom as fast as lightning and slamming the door shut. ''!! LUHAN I WASN'T FINISHED YET!!!'' Sehun screamed, pounding with his fist on the door like a madman. ''Just shower together.'' Tao whispered while passing Sehun. The latter only glared at the panda boy and went to his own room. ''Well then, 5 minutes till Zelo will be here!'' Tao smiled.

 

And then, few seconds before eight o'clock someone knocked on the front door. Tao gulped, his whole body was shaking, and he slowly went to the door. Taking the doorknob in his hand he slowly pushed it. The door opened and.......

 

 

 

 

''Pizza Service. You ordered pizza?'' the stranger asked.

''What? No I didn't!'' Tao denied.

''OHHH~ My Pizza! AHHH thank you, thank you!'' Sehun sung, skipping to the door (Said boy was still half- and with shampoo in his hair. Poor delivery dude didn't even know where to look.) ''I'm Jaejoong!'' the stranger said. ''Hi, I'm Sehun! Thanks for the pizza, here's you money and bye!'' Sehun took the pizza out of Jaejoong's hands and slammed the door shut. ''Mean!'' Tao glared at Sehun. ''Not at all!'' Sehun glared back and went into his room.

'Where the hell is Zelo...?'

 

 


h-hey guise! don't forget: First time ever I've written crack, so... :p

hope it's okay though :D