Flashbackception!

Americano Bubble Tea [HIATUS]

''Stupid Sehun and stupid Luhan didn't even help him. My poor baby panda, all alone with this freak, this tall, stupid, -faced freak. What if he kills him?! He can't kill my Tao!! NO! He won't kill him. I know he won't. What if he takes his innocence?! I WANT TO TAKE IT! I'll kill him if he touches my baby!! YOU HEARD ME KRIS? I'LL KILL YOU!!'' Passers looked weird at the screaming boy in front of a big mansion. A few kids started crying to their mommies and daddies how they are scared of the puppy lookalike boy.

''Zelo? Is that you?'' Zelo looked up and saw Tao standing on the veranda to his left. ''TAO!'' Not even caring that it's the house of someone he didn't know few days ago, he stormed into the mansion until he reached the veranda and hugged the life out of Tao. ''Did he hurt you? Did he try to kill you? Did he take your innocence? Where is that bastard?? I'll kill him, baby, I swear I will! Oh my gosh, I bet you cried so long for our knight in shining armor to come and get you, and I took so long to fina--'' Tao shut him up with a small peck on the lips. ''What the hell are you talking about?'' ''Didn't Kris kidnap you?'' Zelo was confused by now. Shouldn't his panda fall into his arms and they ride away on a white horse into the night? Tao let out a dramatic sigh and stared into the air. ''What are you doing?'' Zelo asked getting more confused with every passing second. ''THE FLASHBACK'S ABOUT TO BEGIN! Just.. look over there and wait.'' Zelo did what he was told and looked into nothing, waiting for whatever.

 

Flashback

''Kris?'' ''Yes?'' ''You can let me down now.'' ''Oh. Sorry, you're right.'' Kris put the panda he previously put over his left shoulder down. ''So, why did you kidnap me and where are we going?'' ''I heard about you going on a date wi--'' Tao cut him of mid sentence raising his eyebrows. ''You heard about our date? We didn't tell anyone though..'' Kris awkwardly scratched his head and let out a forced laugh. ''Well, it was like this..'' ''What are you doing?!'' ''Starring into nothing and waiting for the flashback?'' Tao nodded and starred with him into the air.

 

Flashback in Flashback

''He's so pretty being all excited.'' Kris whispered with a smile. He's sitting on the big tree outside Tao's window. How the boy didn't see the blonde tower on the tree right in front of his window is questionably, but it's probably due his excitement he's so blind to his surroundings. Continuing to watch the boy throwing his clothes around the room and lost in his own thoughts about the perfection behind the window, he got startled and almost fell down the tree when a voice interrupted him. ''What are you staring at?'' ''AHHH! Damn it you scared me man!'' ''Sorry dude, but seriously, are you stalking Tao again? I'm his friend. I bet he wouldn't like it if I told him about your daily habit.'' ''Kai don't be an ! I'm not stalking him! I'm.. watching him.. so I could help him if he's in danger!'' ''Danger my ..'' Kai whispered and rolled his eyes. ''So, why the hell are you here? On a tree? In front of Tao's window. When you know I'm on here at this time stalk-.. watching him?'' Kris was pissed by know and Kai didn't help at all with his staring at whatever. ''You have to look at where I look man! Or it won't start!'' Rolling his eyes, Kris did as he was told.

 

Flashback in Flashback in Flashback

It was a sunny day and Kai was happily walking the street he knew better than the back of his hand. It was the street where Kyungsoo lived. The boy he had a crush on since forever. The boy who helped him out of every stupid situation. The boy who kissed all his boo-boos and cooked for him when he was sad or just damn hungry. He was almost in front of the front door when he saw something on the street. Realizing that it was Tao's cat and that it was in danger, he ran over to it and picked it up, saving it from the car that speed down the road without looking at their surroundings. Kai scoffed at the mean driver. ''Be happy I saved you! You could have been dead by now! But then I would die in the next few days too.. Tao can be scary.. shudder'' ''Did you just say shudder out loud? That's weird! And to whom are you talking to? Kai, did you forget to take your medicine?!'' Hearing Kyungsoo's voice, Kai turned around, completely forgetting Tao's cat he saved seconds ago. ''KYUNGSOO!'' He shouted and hugged the boy tightly. ''What are you doing here?? I was just about to go to your house!!'' Kai jumped up and down like a little puppy on drugs. ''Could you sto being so hyper for just a second, please? Let Chanyeol be the weird one!'' ''Sorry Kyungsoo, I will be normal again.'' Kyungsoo started laughing. ''Normal? You aren't normal Kai. But be silent now and listen to my story why I'm here.'' And so the two boys stared into the air.

 

Flashback in Flashback in Flashback in Flashback

Kyungsoo was in his bathroom taking a hot shower. He knew Kai will come over again, like everyday, and he wanted to be pretty for him. When he fi--

 

All flashback's end

''TAO! JUST TELL ME WHY YOU ARE HERE!'' ''Kris wanted to watch a movie with me, and I haven't seen it before so I said yes and we were just about to start it when you rudely started screaming 'I'LL KILL YOU' outside of the mansion.'' Zelo blinked. Tao blinked. ''Oh hey, Zelo. I don't like you, but do you want to join us watching the movie?'' The two boys turned to look at Kris. Said boy didn't seem all too happy that his little 'date' was interrupted by someone who wanted to seemingly kill him, but his granny always told him to be a nice host. ''Sure! Come one, Tao!'' Zelo laced his fingers with Tao's and skipped into the living room of Kris' mansion, sitting down on the big couch and cuddling with his panda. Kris pouted and felt like crying, but his pout was replaced by a happy big smile when Tao patted the place next to him, telling Kris to sit down. Kris did as he was told and the three watched the movie, occasionally laughing, screaming or crying.

 

MEANWHILE

'Conference of the flashback's who rudely have been abandoned!'

''We will take revenge! You just wait ZELO!! YOU.JUST.WAIT!''

 

AT KRIS' MANSION

Zelo shuddered. ''What is it Jello baby?'' Tao asked with big eyes. ''I don't know. I have a bad feeling.'' ''Hope you'll fall from a cliff or something'' Kris mumbled. ''Did you say something Krease?'' ''No I didn't Taozi.'' Zelo looked surprised at his panda and the tall freak. 'Since when did the have petnames for each other?!' Kris saw Zelo being not so happy about him and Tao having petnames for each other and just smirked. 'HA HA!'  

 

 


A/N: My co-author has left me *grasping my heart and start to sob like a baby* Crack stories aren't her piece of cake /: I'll continue the story ALL ALONE now D: If someone wants to be my co-author, don't be shy and contact me! (: 
About this chapter.. FLASHBACKCEPTION! Oh YEAH! xD