~Heroic Blonde~

Americano Bubble Tea [HIATUS]

Sehun sobbed uncontrollably, a single tear falling representing his heart. It would only go downhill, finally it would just crash into a puddle with the broken pieces he once called his heart. D.O looked into the eye's of the younger despair, distraught but mostly broken. He knew how much Sehun adored and cared for Luhan. The others left for the club while D.O guided Sehun to his room for comfort. D.O held Sehun until the tears started to subside.

"D.O can you please get me some bubble tea" D.O didn't get up because of the rare manners, he knew his friend need his comfort food, especially  at a time like this. D.O left Sehun in an apartment that could easily be destroyed, that was his first mistake. Sehun's Hulk-like rampage was most likely going to destroy the building. Yet Sehun was to heartbroken to take out all of his pent up anger/unhappiness on inanimate objects. Instead, all Sehun could do was calm down, the first thing he thought of was Luhan's smile, it calmed him down until he realized "Do I really want to give up on my first love?" the words echoed around the apartment, making Sehun feel even more alone. He clutched onto the blanket that D.O had thrown over them. He started to sob again, trying to give up someone that you love is going to be harder than it looks.
 
 
The rest of the group were heading towards the club, half not noticing Tao being held back by Kris, half not caring. "Kris leave me alone." Kris, of course he wouldn't listen. He had Tao pinned up against the wall and was trying to feel up his chest "Oh my god, I don't like you, not in that way, ever. Let me go and I promise not to wushu your , immediately.Tao mumbled the last word under his breath as Kris still wouldn't let go. Kris was having to much fun Playing with an angry panda. After many distressed words came from Tao's mouth. Kris was finished playing around. He pulled  Tao up higher along the wall, starting to take of Tao's pants,strangled screams got louder as fast, light footsteps drew closer. Neither Tao or Kris noticed the intruding hero, Tai started to struggle more as his vision was blocked by tears, he fell to the ground as Kris had let go. Tao wiped his tears and got ready to run to safety, what stopped him though was one look at his saviour. Light blonde curls and a cute pout on a hero was unresistible. Tao tripped backwards, and out. The last thing he heard was a "Hey are you alright?" from his heroic blonde.
 
 
----------
I know you know we know you know, who that hero is.......just guess???
this filling chapter was written by Kissi-Matoki, ^__^*