Indio

Americano Bubble Tea [HIATUS]

Luhan watched the red digital clock like a hawk. Sehun watched the blonde.

He was confused why he was doing this. He assumed it had something to do with American him since he was in their country now. He would love for it to be another reason, but one could only dream. Just as the clock struck 2pm, Luhan jumped up and screamed as he ran out of the house.

Sehun shook his head rolling his eyes at him, my life... Again...

 Luhan ran to the bus stop and hoped the bus would be there soon. He jumped up and down in his spot until he saw the bus in his view. His breath picked up the pace. Oh. My. God. I'm going to meet him. I'm going to ing MEET. HIM. He almost flew into the bus when it stopped.

It took about 20 minutes of Luhan hyperventilating in his chair to get to where he needed to be. He jumped off the bus and looked at the building. It was a hotel, a fancy one at that. The blonde crackled evilly before walking inside. He went to the main desk and smiled his greatest smile ever, "Hi, I have delivery for Robert Downey Jr. and his son."

The women behind the counter was looking at papers when he arrived. When he said that she rolled her eyes and lifted her head up. Her eyes widened from Luhan's perfection. "Uh- Mr. Dowery is in r-room 203 on the t-third floor. His son's r-room is 2-204." She stuttered with blush. Luhan grinned at her, "Thank you, sweetie~" He winked and left to the elevator.

When he walked inside he laughed out loud, "Stupid ~" The elevator stopped and he walked out. His heart started racing. He was so close to the lover of his life-ish he could almost taste his skin... Wow.... I am a ert like Chen said... When he came to the room 204 the door wasn't shut all the way. He cheered in his head because he wouldn't have to knock. He slowly pushed the door open and looked inside.

No one was in the room but there were bags and clothes around the area of the bed. Then he looked to bathroom and saw the light on... And he heard the shower... On... His heart started beating 50 times faster. HOLY . HE'S RIGHT NOW. ASDFGHJKL! He held the place his heart was and tried hard to regain his breath. He slowly closed the door and walked over to the bed area.

He sat down and waited. Once the shower turned off, he jumped up. He needed to find a place to hide. He searched the area but was to late because the bathroom door opened. He froze and looked to it. The one he had stalked the week before was standing there with only a towel around his waist.

They were looking at each other both surprised. Luhan expected the guy to scream and yell, but he only walked to his suitcase on the bed and looked through it as he spoke calmly, "My dad's in the other room." He said in Korean which surprised Luhan to no end. He shook it off and walked over to him trying not to look at his perfect body, "I don't want to see your dad..." The brown haired guy stopped and looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked holding clothes to change into. He walked around Luhan and went into the bathroom. Luhan followed him. He spoke to the closed door, "I came here to see you... You see... I um... I've had a crush on you ever since my friend showed me a picture of you..." The door opened to reveal the guy fully dressed. They caught each others eyes before Luhan looked away blushing.

The guy walked out of the doorway and looked at himself in the wall mirror, "Well.... I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm not gay." It then occurred to Luhan that he didn't even think about whether he was gay or not. "Oh.. W-Well... It was nice to finally meet you.. I'll just g-go..." Luhan mumbled as he turned around and put his hand on the door knob. Before he could turn it, his wrist was grabbed and pulled away from the door.

The guy was looking down at him, "Maybe I could try for you though." Luhan's face immediately turned a bright pink, "R-Really? W-Why?" The guy let go of his wrist and looked around to avoid the blonde's eyes. "Because your the first person that's liked me since I was 15. Plus, you took time out of your day to sneak into my room just to tell me that... It shows you actually like me." Luhan blushed harder and a shy smile grew onto his face.

After they stood there awkwardly they quickly went on their first date. Luhan learned his name was Indio, and his age was actually 19, not 18. Indio learned the same things about Luhan. They learned they both loved music and it hit their relationship off well. When Indio took Luhan home, he kissed his cheek making Luhan blush terribly hard.

When he walked to the house Sehun noticed it. "Hyung... Why are you blushing?" The youngest asked. Luhan smiled as jumped onto the couch seat next to him and told him about his day. When he finished he ran to his room to sleep.

It left a heart broken Sehun sitting there, Why is this happening..? Why did Chen tell me about this Indio guy... I hate this... His feelings ganged up on himself as he went to his room and cried himself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally~

Indio is now in the story!

Poor Sehunnie tho T3T

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

<3

Comment, sub, and upvote to support this story~~~~

We'll love you forever if you do~~~~