~Swing~

Americano Bubble Tea [HIATUS]

Tao was leaning up against Zelo as they walked down the main street. They loved holing hands, but with Tao's head positioned on Zelo's neck. Zelo was left with securing an arm around his y boyfriend.

They kept walking until they noticed an abandoned park, Zelo bound to the swings lifting up Tao and carrying bridal style. Tao felt like a child being placed on the swing carefully and being pushed.
 
Tao had fun being pushed on the swing but front flipped of the swing and turned around. By the time the swing was stationary, it was being pushed again by Tao, everytime the swing went backwards they would stare longingly into each others eyes. And every time the swing went forward the Talo pair would share an electric spark as their lips met. Tao decided that he wanted to sit on Zelo's lap he placed both of his legs on either side of Zelo's waist and pushed off. The two kept kissing passionately until Kris reached the park. 
 
Kris stormed  over to the pair and ripped Tao off Zelo. He proceeded then to place his lips on the taken man. Tao struggled out of Kris's clutches and jumped into his boyfriends arms. Feeling the powerful jolt of electricity flowing through his body. "Zelo, can you take me home please?"  "Sure thing" Zelo walked out of the park with Tao in his arms. Leaving a lonely Dragon swinging on the swing, plotting  a nasty revenge.
 
Luhan met up with the American Sehun only to find out, he doesn't swing that way
 
 
 
-----------
another chapter from Kissi-Matoki, please comment and up vote.
 
Comment
for the next chapter do you guys want:
 
- Luhan and American Sehun details
-Talo
-Kris's evil plan
- the rest of the groups P.O.V