TaoLo Time!

Americano Bubble Tea [HIATUS]

Tao's eyes fluttered open and he looked around. He was laying on a couch in an unknown living room. That made his wushu senses act. He should have been in a club, but he wasn't.

He sat up quickly and looked around to see if anyone would come in. If anyone did, he'd attack and wushu their into next year. When he turned around he saw a really cute boy who's eyes widened at the movement he made. That's when his memories hit him.

This guy is my savior...

"O-Oh, thank y-you for earlier." Tao started stuttering as he stood up and bowed. The other just smiled and waved it off. He walked over to him and placed a tray of food down in front of him. "Your welcome... I saw you were practically getting so I needed to help."

Tao picked up a small cracker and ate it as the blonde spoke. When he finished he smiled at him, "Well thank you...." He dragged out the last word and the person got the hint. "Zelo, my name is Zelo..." Tao nodded, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Zelo. I'm Tao." They smiled at each other, "Same to you, Tao."

This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship friendship.

 
 
A week passed and Tao was never home. He only came home to sleep, change clothes, and show off his new boyfriend friend. It didn't bother Sehun, and it obviously never bothered Luhan. He was still busy drooling over American Sehun.
 
It was a day after a week now since Luhan found out that information. Sehun was sitting on the couch like a sick person who couldn't get up. He felt sick at the least. In walked his love and sat on his lap. Which to that Sehun's eyes widened. Luhan had a small pout on his face, "Sehunnie, I think I'm over that American you now. I mean... Even though he was in a band, and his dad is super famous... I'll never get to meet him so it's better to ignore it~."
 
The younger saw this coming so he nodded, "It's better that way." Luhan nodded and finally got off his lap. As he did, his phone rang. It made both of the two in the room raise an eyebrow. When the blonde answer the phone his ear was yelled at by an excited Chen. Sehun heard him yelling through the phone.
 
The said boy watched the older's face though. Luhan's jaw dropped and he began having a hard time trying to breath. He ended up dropping his phone and screaming at the top if his lungs. He then ran to his room as fast as he could. That whole picture confused Sehun to no end.
 
He slowly got up and picked up the fallen phone. "Chen, what just happened?" He asked into it. "Wait, where did Luhan go?" He heard the older ask through the device. "He screamed then ran inside his room..." Chen laughed out loud at that sentence. "I just told him that, that America you guy is going to be in Korea for two weeks because his dad's movie just came out and he's promoting it."
 
Sehun felt rage at this point, "YOU ING !! HOW COULD YOU TELL HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" "Hey! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!" Chen laughed playfully to which Sehun growled at him through the phone.
 
"When does he come here?" "He'll be here tomorrow." "Oh my ing god. I hate you so much, Chen." Chen only laughed making Sehun hang up and toss the phone to the floor.
 
.My.Life.
 
 
 
Tao was sitting across Zelo at one of their favorite restaurants. "Tao, can I ask a question?" The older nodded. "Who is Kris to you?" He asked looking anywhere but the other's eyes. "Hmm... He's just this guy that wants to date me... Well more like he wants my body." Tao confessed and then took a sip of his drink.
 
Zelo nodded slowly, "So, you're not dating anyone...?" Tao shook his head and smiled, "Im completely single~" The younger nodded with a blush spread across his cheeks, "Well... Would you like to go out then?"
 
Tao blinked at him before laughing, "You don't even know how long I've been wanting you to ask. Of course I will." Zelo blushed even more as he smiled at his new date.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omo~
Already a new update?!
Yep~!
Sorry if this is short >3<
Anyway~
Thank you for reading so far!
I love you all for commenting and subbing~~~ AND Upvoting!
Saranghamnida and Thankyouuu~<3