New plan

Hello Love

Jaejoong didn’t touch the food in front of him at all. He just look at the food without any expression. While Yunho is eating like a happy monster who just found his food. Yunho is clearly showing his bright expression while eating. Yunho then drinks his strawberry juice after he finished eating.

After Yunho finished drinking and wipe his lips using the napkin, then his eyes are back to Jaejoong.

“Hmm Jaejoong, why you didn’t eat?” asked Yunho.

“I’m full”

“But, just now you said that you are hungry? And now you said you are full?” asked Yunho again.

In Jaejoong’s mind: I lost my appetite just by looking at your face!

Yunho added “Or are you disappointed because you couldn’t go lunch with Changmin?”

Jaejoong feels surprise when Yunho mentioned Changmin’s name. How come Yunho knows about Changmin? Jaejoong was really sure that he has never talked anything about Changmin, or not even mention Changmin’s name to Yunho before this.

“Why? Feeling shock about how I got to know about him?” said Yunho while he leans his body on the chair.  Jaejoong shows his anger eyes to Yunho as a signal for Yunho to answer all the questions that are playing in Jaejoong’s mind now.

“Not only his face but I also know everything about who is he in your life before and after we married…” claimed Yunho.

Jaejoong feels uneasy with Yunho’s words. How come Yunho knows everything about Changmin..

“Changmin is the guy who used to be your ex-lover, right? And he is also working as a marketing executive in your company, right?” Yunho is showing his big smily face with full of pride.  That makes Jaejoong feels more uneasy and mad.

“How did you know about him?” asked Jaejoong again in a serious tone.

“I have a private investigator!!”

“what?? Are you crazy?” shouted Jaejoong.

“Yes! I’m crazy. I’m crazy for you, Jaejoong!” replied Yunho.

“Nonsense!!” Jaejoong is really mad with Yunho’s answer. Jaejoong couldn’t imagine how childish Yunho to even wasted his time and money to investigate about Changmin. But then, Jaejoong remembered it was his fault too by mentioning to Yunho about his first lover before married with him in Mama Jung’s house recently.

“You think it is nonsense. But not for me, Jaejoong! I couldn’t sleep and I couldn’t think properly after you told me that you have an ex-lover before we got married. I feel so curious to know who is he!”

“So now you feel satisfied after you know everything? I really don’t understand you. Why you did all that? There is nothing between us anymore. We have divorced!” claimed Jaejoong.

“I know you don’t have any love relationship with Changmin anymore. But you are still friend with him, right?” asked Yunho again.

“So, what? Is it wrong to be friend with him?”

“It’s not wrong if you want to be his friend. But, it is wrong if you have an intention to continue your love relationship back with him” stated Yunho.

Jaejoong is speechless. He is frowning heavily. Jaejoong couldn’t accept all Yunho’s words at all. Jaejoong knows that it is impossible for him to be in love with Changmin again cause Changmin has got a new lover. But even if Jaejoong really wants to go back with Changmin, Yunho doesn’t have any right to block Jaejoong. There is nothing between us anymore.

“What’s wrong with you, Yunho? Even if I want to go back with Changmin, I think it’s not wrong cause I’m free now. I don’t have any commitment with anybody. Who are you to say no?”

Quickly Yunho answer Jaejoong’s question, “I’m your ex-husband!!!”

Jaejoong added “Ex-husband. Do you really understand the meaning of ‘ex’? ‘EX’ means former, meaning that we don’t have anything between us anymore now. So, you have no rights to block me!” Jaejoong is so angry now but he is still controlling his voice as he worried it will interrupt other customers in the restaurant.

Jaejoong really hope that Yunho will show a shock reaction or sad expression after hearing Jaejoong’s statement. But Yunho sudden smiling expression is totally out from Jaejoong expectation.  Jaejoong feels more uneasy now.

“I’m still not finishing my words yet. What I want to say is, I’m your ex-husband and your future husband” smiling Yunho.

“It’s so ridiculous! Nonsense!” shouted Jaejoong.

“For me not! I will prove it to you, Jaejoong. Do you still remember what I told you in Mama’s house? I told you I will win your heart again. That is what I’m trying to do now” explained Yunho sweetly.

Jaejoong just smirk at Yunho..”Just do what you want to do. But I will make sure that you will not get what you want. Once we divorced, that means you are not exist in my life anymore. Understand!!”

Yunho nods his head like he is teasing Jaejoong’s words. .”Okay, we’ll wait and see”

Jaejoong has lost his patient and he couldn’t sit there to look at Yunho’s face anymore. In a flash, Jaejoong grabs his handphone on the table and ready to stand up from his chair.

“Jaejoong, where you want to go?”

“Back!”

“But you didn’t eat yet. It’s such a waste” claimed Yunho.

“Wasting? Not me. You should pay, not me. I’m full already  after looking your face!” said Jaejoong.

Yunho just smiling..”Am I too handsome today, Until you are already full just by looking at my face?”

Jaejoong’s face is turning red now. Now, he is really determine to leave the table.But Yunho is really fast to stop Jaejoong.

“Okay..okay..I’m sorry. But, you have to finish all this food first. I know you didn’t touch the food at all. You were dreaming before. Later on, you might get hungry. So, if you get hungry, how you want to continue with your work, right?”

“I know how to find food later when I feel hungry. There are some cafes near Jcom building”

“Jaejoong, please listen to my advice. Eat this food first. I will not drive you back if you don’t want to finish the food” warned Yunho.

Jaejoong smirks. He didn’t afraid at all with Yunho’s warning,,”I can get a taxi to go back”

“It’s okay if you can get a taxi. As far as I’m concern, there are no taxis around this area” claimed Yunho.

“How do you know? You are not living in this area”

“I know I’m not living around here. But, before I brought you here, I have already made some survey about this area” explained Yunho.

Jaejoong starts thinking.. Hmm maybe he is right. Why I didn’t think about that. Yunho is not living around this area but he knows about this comfy and beautiful restaurant in this area. Maybe he really has made a survey. Without talking, Jaejoong is sitting back on his chair and continue eating the food. Jaejoong just ignore Yunho’s victory smile.

Jaejoong just silent along the way back to Jcom. He is still mad at Yunho but he admit that Yunho is really good in tackling Jaejoong’s mad emotion. Jaejoong eyes at Yunho who is driving really slowly. Jaejoong just want to reach his work place faster but with  this slow driving mode, Jaejoong knows that he will stay much more longer time in car with Yunho.

“Hmm you seem not happy..why Jaejoong?”suddenly Yunho starts the conversation.

“Can you please drive much more faster. If you drive this slow, I don’t know what time I will arrive!”

Yunho directly answer, “Maybe 2hours more”

“What? 2hours? Now it’s already 2pm and I have to contact my customer on 2.30pm. Please drive a bit faster. I don’t want to be late and make my customer waiting” claimed Jaejoong worriedly.

“Okay baby. But before that, I want to give you this” said Yunho sweetly then giving one business card to Jaejoong.

Slowly Jaejoong takes the card from Yunho’s hand and after Jaejoong finished reading the card, Jaejoong’s expression is suddenly change…”Jcom Road? Yunho, are you living around this area?”

“Yes! Actually I’m handling Papa’s new company and I’ve been living around this area for 2 weeks already.” Smiled Yunho.

No wonder Yunho seems to know the road around this area very well. He has been here for 2 weeks already. Argggh, so that means I will see his face frequently. Jaejoong starts feeling uneasy again.

“Next time I will bring you to my new company okay? And after that you can visit my new house” said Yunho in a happy tone.

Jaejoong feels a bit shock..”To your house? For what?” didn’t he knows that there is nothing more between us at all.

“Hmm doing what?” then Yunho is acting like thinking deeply to get the answer while he shows his naughty smile..”I know we are not husband and wife anymore..But don’t worry baby..There is maid in my house. Next time, I will ask them to cook a lot of delicious food. So then, we can eat together..hehehe” said Yunho in a sweet teasing voice.

“Thank you for your invitation. But I don’t think I have time to go there. And one more thing, please stop sending me flowers! You send so many flowers to me everyday. Don’t you love your money?”

“Yes, I love my money. But I love the person in front of me, more than anything else. The gap is infinity If I want to compare my money with the beautiful flower in front of me. I’m willing to live without my money than losing you Jaejoong, my precious flower” explained yunho sweetly.

Jaejoong feels like he wants to vomit with Yunho’s words..

“Hmm Jaejoong, do you like all the flowers?” asked Yunho.

Jaejoong turns his head away as he didn’t want to answer Yunho’s question. .”It’s up to you, Yunho. It’s your money, not my money. What I want now is to arrive at my work place quickly.”

“Okay, okay”..Once again Yunho shows his sweet smiley face to Jaejoong..

Why he is  always smiling now? Thoughts Jaejoong in his mind.