Comeback

Hello Love

“Hi, you look so happy today!”

Jaejoong who is busy reading his working document is interrupted with Changmin’s voice. Changmin is standing beside Jaejoong’s cubicle and looking at Jaejoong. Directly Jaejoong gives his sweetest smile as a present to Changmin.

“Oh please..Don’t try to seduce me in this early morning” said Changmin and he is smiling.

Jaejoong feels a bit surprise with Changmin’s teasing words and then Jaejoong frowns.. That makes Changmin laughed. Changmin really like to tease Jaejoong. Jaejoong reminds again Jaejoong used to act sulky and pout like a baby everytime Changmin during his previous couple memory with Changmin in the college. But it’s all in the past. Now, Jaejoong accepts Changmin as his best friend as Changmin has found  Taemin, who is Jaejoong’s replacement. In Jaejoong’s mind: I’m still waiting for my perfect love..Is it possible for me to find it one day?

Jaejoong replied, “Changmin, stop teasing me like that..I’m afraid that Taemin will kick me.”

“Relax Jaejoong..It’s just a tease..Hehe you seem more sensitive since your engagement day is coming closer” said Changmin.

Directly Jaejoong changed his expression. Jaejoong stops smiling after he heard Changmin’s engagement word. Changmin knows everything everything about the second marriage plan and he also knows all stories that have happened to Jaejoong. Jaejoong feels comfortable to tell all his stories to Changmin as Changmin is a good listener and he always giving good advice to Jaejoong.

Changmin is curious when he see Jaejoong is suddenly stop smiling..”Huh what’s wrong? You look not happy when I talk about your engagement?

Then, Changmins turns more curious when suddenly Jaejoong changed from sad to happy expression..Changmin is frowning..”Jaejoong, now what’s wrong with you? Suddenly you look happy? I wonder why?”

“Oh Changmin, I’m soo happy! You know what? My engagement would be cancel!” claimed Jaejoong in a cheerful tone.

“WOW! Really?” asked Changmin with a surprise expression. Then directly Changmin took a chair and sit beside Jaejoong inside the cubicle.

“How’s it being?” asked Changmin again in curious.

“Changmin, do you remember I told you that I did strike to my Umma for 1 week?”

Changmin quickly nods.

Jaejoong added “Maybe my Umma couldn’t endure with it anymore. As you know I never did something like that to my Umma and that was the first time. So, Umma has surrendered! “

“wow good job Jaejoong! Congratulations! You are really brilliant when you did that action to your Umma. I thought you will always obey your Umma’s oder..hehe..” said Changmin.

Jaejong pouts..”Changmin, are you teasing me?”

“Jaejoong, I think what I said is true! Remember previously we broke up because you only obey your Umma’s order..” claimed Changmin.

Jaejoong is speechless with Changmin’s statement. Then he stares at Changmin seriously as he wants to make sure if Changmin is teasing him or is serious with that statement.

“Changmin, you are teasing me again, right?” then Jaejoong fakes his smile to cover his true emotion. Jaejoong really hopes that Changmin will not talk again about their previous love story which only cause pain to both of them. Then, Jaejoong feels more shock when suddenly Changmin holds his hand tightly.

Jaejoong realized something is wrong as Changmin has never act something like this. Slowly Jaejoong looks into Changmin’s eyes. That eyes which Jaejoong really admire one time ago in their past relationship. But that’s all in the past and now Jaejoong realized his relationship with Changmin is like a best friend.

In a flash, Jaejoong release his hand from Changmin’s grip. Jaejoong worried if other workers might watch that action. But then, Changmin is getting closer to Jaejoong and that makes Jaejoong feels more uncomfortable.

“Changmin, why do you come closer?”

“Jaejoong, answer me first. Why you didn’t answer my last question?” asked Changmin in a serious tone. Now Changmin is sitting really closer to Jaejoong as Jaejoong can feel Changmin’s breath on his face. That makes Jaejoong feels more uneasy.

“I..I don’t think there is a question for me to answer” stuttered Jaejoong.

“There is a question, Jaejoong. It’s just that you try to ignore it. I have kept this question for so long time. And I’ve been waiting for so long to get the answer from you. It’s just that today I got that chance to ask the question. Why Jaejoong? Why did you leave me? I don’t think it’s just because of Umma you’re willing to married with Yunho that time and leave me alone..You told me you loved me so much..”

Jaejoong looks into Changmin’s eyes and try to digest the words…”What do you mean, Changmin?”

“You don’t understand? Or You are purposely don’t understand my question, Jaejoong. I always ask this question in my head, is the love that you used to tell me before is real or fake?..Or is it because you really loved Yunho more than me and that’s why you dare to leave me and married with Yunho.?”

“Changmin, are you questioning my love for you?”

“What do you think if I say yes?” answered Changmin.

“Changmin, I never lied to you. That time I really loved you. It’s just that it’s not our fate to be together”

“Until now?” asked Changmin again.

“Changmin please…our love stories have passed. I don’t want to talk about it again. You have got Taemin now.”

“Just say yes or no, Jaejoong!” forced Changmin.

“Changmin..please..” Jaejoong then tries to stand up from his chair and go to other place. But suddenly Changmin grips Jaejoong’s shoulders and that makes Jaejoong is back sitting on his chair. Changmin pulls Jaejoong’s body closer to him..

“Yes or no, Jaejoong?” asked Changmin again. Jaejoong just stoned at his position for few seconds. He is speechless with Changmin’s action.

“Answe me, Jaejoong.” Begged Changmin in a seducing voice. Jaejong realized that Changmin’s hands are start caressing his body from behind. Quickly Jaejoong push Changmin’s hands away from his body.

“What’s going on Changmin? You never act like this to me before this. Why now suddenly you asked about our past love story?” said Jaejoong in a serious tone.

“Because I still love you, jaejoong!”

Jaejoong is shock and speechless. He still couldn’t believe Changmin’s words. Jaejoong is really assume that Changmin can now accept him as his best friend as Jaejoong couldn’t see any sign of love from Changmin. So why Changmin suddenly come out with this love word?

“You must be joking , Changmin. I had enough of this!”

“No, I’m not joking. I’m telling you the truth!” said Changmin.

“No, I can’t believe it. How come you said that? You’re engaged, Changmin! You have Taemin!”

“I know. That’s my mistake! If I know it earlier that you have divorced with Yunho, I would never want to accept Taemin as my fiancé, Jaejoong!”

“What do you mean, Changmin? I couldn’t get it”

“Jaejoong, my love for you has never end. I felt pain when you married with Yunho. I couldn’t believe it that time, my precious lover wanted to get married with other person. Only god knows my feeling at that time. I try to act and hide my feeling in front of you but the truth is…I really hurt, Jaejoong! I tried to forget  you for so many years, but I couldn’t. So, one year before you came back here, my mom has suggested me to engage with Taemin. I just followed my mom because maybe that is the best way for me to forget about you. And its true, slowly and slowly I managed to forget about you. But your comeback in here last year, has made my heart beating faster again. What should I do, Jaejoong? This love comes again and I couldn’t stop it..”