Black memory

Hello Love

After finished dinner, Junsu invites Jaejoong to talk at the garden in this big house. Jaejoong just followed Junsu from behind. Jaejoong can still remember previously when he used to be in this house, he loves to walk around at the garden. Getting close to nature makes Jaejoong feels happy and calm.

Jaejoong and Junsu are sitting on the wooden chair. Jaejoong starts looking around and the environment is still the same for this garden. Both of them then continue talking and then laughing together.

“Jaejoong, is it okay if I want to ask you something?” asked Junsu slowly.

“hmm what is it about?” smiled Jaejoong.

“Emmm..do you still mad at Yunho hyung?”

Junsu’s question is so drastic and made Jaejoong changed his expression directly. Jaejoong is frowning and he looks away. He really don't know what to say about that anymore. Therefore Jaejoong just speechless.

“Jaejoong?” asked Junsu again.

Jaejoong turns his head to Junsu. “What do you think Junsu?”

Junsu answered “From my observations, I think you still mad at hyung. But not sure…”

“If you think like that, then that it is,” said Jaejoong as he feels reluctant to talk about that issue. Plus, Junsu is Yunho’s younger brother, so definitely Jaejoong will not dare to talk trash about his hyung.

“hmm please tell me Jaejoong. You can assume me as your close friend and you can tell me everything about your feelings” begged Junsu.

“There is nothing more to say, Junsu. Everything has passed. Me and your hyung have nothing between us anymore. So, let’s not talk about this issue again okay” said Jaejoong in a soft voice as he hopes Junsu will understand his feeling.

 

Jaejoong remembered past memories:

When he used to be Yunho’s wife, Junsu is the only place for Jaejoong to tell his feelings through 1 year of his marriage period with Yunho. Only Junsu knows everything that happened in Jaejoong’s marriage life with his hyung. That is all because Junsu also is with Jaejoong when he catched his hyung did a scandal with Ahra at home, five years ago.

At that time, Jaejoong just arrived at the bus station after visiting his Umma at the village. Jaejoong tried to call Yunho many times to fetch him at the bust station but Yunho has turned off his handphone. Finally Jaejoong called Junsu for help and after 15 minutes, Junsu came to fetch Jaejoong.

When both of them arrived at home (the home for Yunho and Jaejoong together), Jaejoong feels a bit surprise to see Yunho’s car at the parking. That means, Yunho is not going anywhere. Jaejoong tries to make his self happy, so he thoughts maybe Yunho is sleeping. And once Jaejoong open the door, he got another surprise when he see his husband is busy making with one woman on the carpet and both of them are almost . Jaejoong’s tears start flowing when he can see how lustful Yunho hugs and kissing that girl. So this is the reason why Yunho didn’t want to follow me back to the village because he wants to spend his time making with his girlfriend without my existence in this house..Jaejoong is crying and his heart is really broken that time.

Junsu shouted loudly to his hyung and that time both of them turn their heads and the girl is quickly hiding to cover her exposed body. While Yunho’s eyes are sharply looking at Jaejoong as he feels mad because why Jaejoong brings Junsu to involve in this matter. His secret has been exposed to his younger brother.

“Yunho hyung! What are you doing?!! Don’t you feel shame! You are already married with Jaejoong! Hey cheap , what are you doing in this house?? GET OUT!!” shouted Junsu and he is really mad now. Junsu runs to Ahra and he tries to slap Ahra but quickly Ahra runs and hide behind Yunho to make a shield.

“Junsu stop!!” shouted Yunho angrily.

“Yunho hyung! How dare you ask me to stop! It is this girl who needs to stop! Do you ever care about Jaejoong’s feelings? He is a good wife but how dare you did this to him??”

“Junsu, you better go back home now! Don’t try to involve in my business!” claimed Yunho seriously.

“I will not go back until I beat this girl. Hey come here! Shame on you!! Let me beat you now!” Junsu is acting like a crazy monster. Jaejoong just standing like a statue at his position as he didn’t know what to react. His tears are keep falling down like a tap water.

Yunho grabbed Junsu’s hands and stop Junsu’s further actions on Ahra. But Junsu has got a chance to kick Ahra by using his legs.

“Junsu stop it now!! Don’t test my patient!!” shouted Yunho and in flash, Yunho slaps Junsu’s right cheek. That makes Junsu falls on the floor and he starts crying. Quickly Jaejoong runs to Junsu and hugs that body tightly.

“Yunho why did you slap Junsu? He is not wrong!” asked Jaejoong in angry voice.

“You shut up! Everything is in a mess since you exist in my life! So start from today I don’t want to see your face anymore! GET OUT from my life! Start from today, you are not my wife anymore! I’m divorcing you now!  GET OUT! Go wherever you want to go! I don’t even care at all! Now get out!” Yunho’s humiliation words made Jaejoong speechless. He is just being divorced by Yunho.

Then, Yunho grabs both Jaejoong and Junsu’s hands and pushing them to get out from the house. That time Jaejoong is crying and begging but Yunho just doesn’t care at all. Then Yunho closed and locked the door, leaving Jaejoong and Junsu sitting on the floor outside the house.

The divorce story has spread to both families. However, Jaejoong has warned Junsu to not telling anyone about the reason he got divorce.  Jaejoong just let Yunho to tell both parents the reason for the divorce and Yunho explained it is all because of no commitment to go further with Jaejoong anymore and he has already got his perfect love. Yunho wants to quickly marry Ahra after the divorce issue finished. Mama and Papa Jung tried to beg Yunho but it is difficult to soft Yunho’s stone heart. They just followed Yunho’s decision.