Chasing love

Hello Love

“Jaejoong, why you didn’t tell me about this?” asked Yunho.

Jaejoong is smiling again and he smirks..

”Why I didn’t tell you? Should I? Plus, try you think again. For along our 1 year marriage, did you ever care about me? Never, Yunho! You only talked to me when needed. Even when I was sick, you didn’t even care. I have to endure everything alone. What you did was hanging out happily with Ahra.  So, you still want to ask me why I didn’t tell you?” answered Jaejoong seriously.

Yunho covered his face with both of his hands and he shows his regret expression. It’s not that Jaejoong is purposely wants to talk again about the past issue, but each time when this topic comes out, Jaejoong really couldn’t control his anger feeling even he tried harder.

“Please forgive me, Jaejoong. I know I’m stupid. I got such a nice and beautiful wife like you but I didn’t appreciate it. After I married with Ahra, then I realized who is real and who is fake. At  that time, I was totally regret. Ahra was not what I assumed she used to be. She didn’t qualified to be a good wife. Only god knows how I felt during that time. And I always miss you, Jaejoong and my mind always thinking about you, our memories when we still together. My marriage with Ahra only lasted for 5 months”

Jaejoong stares at Yunho and he has got the answer finally. In Jaejoong’s mind: That’s why I couldn’t see Ahra in here anymore, because they have divorced. It’s hard to believe that even with full of love, it’s still didn’t guarantee Yunho’s second marriage. Aaaah it’s not love, their marriage were based on lust feeling.

“Okay, I didn’t want to remind the past memories anymore. I have mentioned everything that I want to say. So, after this I hope we can proceed with our life normally. I will go now,” said Jaejoong and starts walking away. Jaejoong feels like the burden feeling in his heart has gone when he has revealed everything to Yunho and he feels satisfied.

“Jaejoong, is it no more second chance for me?” Yunho’s question directly stopped Jaejoong’s step.

Jaejoong answered in low tone, “I’m sorry, Yunho. I have given you not once but so many chances before this. Each night, I always prayed hoping that you will change and then accepted me as your wife. But you were never change and even divorcing me. I don’t think I can give you another chance anymore. I couldn’t forgive you, since my heart can still feel the pain”

Yunho walks closer to Jaejoong. His expression is no different than a pitiful beggar now. Maybe he feels a bit disappointed with Jaejoong’s decision..But for what? thoughts Jaejoong in his mind.

“I know it’s not easy for you  to forget all the things that I did to you before. Even though you don’t want to give me a second chance, but I will keep trying harder to win your heart, Jaejoong. Only you that I’m waiting for, Jaejoong. After I married with Ahra, then I realized who is the person that I truly love. I only love you, Jaejoong and I will always loving you, Jaejoong” claimed Yunho.

“Enough Yunho. I don’t want to listen anymore. To me, everything that you said are all lies. I will not easily fall in your lying words. I’m not the old Jaejoong anymore!”

“No, Jaejoong. It’s all true of what I just said.  I didn’t lie!! I know now it’s hard for you to believe my words. But I will prove all my words to you, Jaejoong. One day, you will see the sincere meaning from my words” claimed Yunho with full of determination

Jaejoong feels like he wants to laugh loudly after he heard Yunho’s statements but he endure it because he worried that other people will think that they both are fighting.

“I really hope that day will never come. I will go now. Take care of yourself and your family. Bye” then Jaejoong walks away without looking back again.


 

It’s almost 3.30 pm when Jaejoong has finished his meeting. Working as a marketing executive in Jcom, the Insurance company in South Korea, need him to be more creative and innovative with extraordinary ideas and strategies. Jaejoong walks quickly to his cubicle as he still have some importants works to do.

Then, Jaejoong slows down his steps when he awares that there is one guy standing beside his cubicle with big bouquet of beautiful flowers in his hand.

“Mr.Jaejoong?” asked the guy.

“Yes, it’s me. Do you need any help?” Jaejoong is curious and he is frowning.

“This bouquet of flowers is for you, Mr.Jaejoong” claimed that guy and handed the flowers to Jaejoong. Jaejoong accepted the flowers with his curious face. Who is so sweet to give me these flowers? Do I have a secret admirer?

“Please sign over here, Mr.Jaejoong” requested the guy. Jaejoong who is still curious, just follow the request and he gives his signature.

“Okay, thank you. I will go now” said the guy.

Jaejoong nods his head. Then, Jaejoong sits on his chair inside his cubicle while checking the flowers.  There is a small card between the flowers and then Jaejoong opens the card.

“People can never escape from doing a mistake,

And my biggest mistake was hurting your heart,

I know it’s not easy for you to accept me back,

But I will keep trying and trying,

Because I know you are here for me…”

~Jung Yunho~

After Jaejoong finished reading that words, he is quickly finding the bin and he throws the flowers into the bin. Jaejoong feels satisfied after he threw the flowers. Not enough pleading at his house in previous days and now he sent flowers to beg me. Don’t think I will fall easily into your trap. I will not lost.


 

“Thanks again” said Jaejoong to the dispatch guy. Jaejoong sits and just put the bouquet of red roses on his desk. It’s been a routine that these flowers will be thrown away into the bin but today Jaejoong just couldn’t do it because the bin at his workplace are still full with all flowers sent by Yunho from previous days.

“stay patient okay, flowers.  I will make sure your place will be inside the bin. But, among all those previous flowers, you are the lucky one. You got a chance to sit on my beautiful desk” Jaejoong is talking alone with the flowers.

As usual all Yunho flowers will come together with a small card. Jaejoong feels curious to know what’s inside the card for today’s flowers. Jaejoong didn’t miss to read all words in the card from all previous flowers because Jaejoong is happy to see how desperate Yunho to keep pleading his love. Jaejoong wants Yunho to feel how he felt before, that time when Yunho used to ignore Jaejoong’s pleading voice and didn’t care about Jaejoong at all.

“My baby, if only I could turn back the time,

Maybe I don’t have to face this painful love like today,

Cause I’m the luckiest guy to have you as mine,

My baby, if I could turn back the time,

I will make sure you to feel like you are the most happiest person in the world,

Cause I will try to be the best husband for you.

~Jung Yunho~

 

“Huh!”

“If I could turn back the time, I won’t be so stupid to accept your marriage proposal. Cause I know what disaster that you will plan on me” Jaejoong continued Yunho’s poem which written on the small card.

Yunho has continuously sent  a bunch of flowers to Jaejoong and it’s been for three consecutive days now. In Jaejoong’s mind: Why he is wasting so much money even he knows that I don’t even care about it at all. Maybe the player like Yunho wants to test his ability on a weak people like me. If that is what in his mind, then he is totally wrong cause I’m not that weak Jaejoong anymore.

Then, suddenly there is one message come in from Jaejoong’s handphone. Jaejoong could see it’s from an unknown number and when he click ‘read’ button:

“Hi Jaejoong. You got the flowers?” –Jung Yunho

! It’s him again? Not enough with flowers and now he sent the message. Hmm how did he get my phone number? This must be from junsu cause I didn’t give my new phone number to anybody unless to him. Arrggh, I already told him to keep my number as a secret. Jaejoong just ignore the message and he clicked the ‘delete’ button. Jaejoong wants to delete and throw away everything that related to Yunho.

Since that day, Jaejoong keeps receiving a lot of message from Yunho, non-stop. Jaejoong really wants to change into a new phone number but when he thinks again his current phone number has already registered under his company, so it will be another issue for Jaejoong to go to several procedures to register new phone number. So, Jaejoong just ignore all messages from Yunho.