No more secret

Hello Love

“Jaejoong? Are you crying?”

Jaejoong trembles with Junsu sudden voice. Quickly Jaejoong rubs the tears that almost falling from his eyes. That black memories leave a deep pain in Jaejoong’s heart.

“Nope..Nothing. It’s just dust on my eyes” lied Jaejoong and then he shows his smiling face to Junsu. However Junsu seems to understand what is inside jaejoong’s mind. He moves and sits closer to Jaejoong. Slowly Junsu’s fingers start rubbing the tears away that are still left on Jaejoong’s eyes. Jaejoong feels a bit embarrassed with that.

“Jaejoong, I’m really sorry if my last question make you reminds again the past memories. I promise I will never ask that question again. I’m sorry again okay?” said Junsu in a guilty voice.

“It’s okay Junsu. It’s not your fault. That’s all happened have been fated to me” claimed Jaejoong.

“hmm Jaejoong, let’s go inside” asked Junsu.

Jaejoong nods but before he starts to stand up, Jaejoong can hear to one familiar voice is talking behind.

“Hi both of you..” greets Yunho. Jaejoong shows no expression at all towards Yunho’s greeting and he also avoid his eyes from looking at Yunho.

“Junsu, can hyung talk to Jaejoong for a while” asked Yunho. Directly Junsu eyes Jaejoong and Jaejoong shook his head. Jaejoong doesn’t want to leave alone with Yunho. Plus, Jaejoong will remind about the black memories when he looks at Yunho’s face.

“Okay but don’t take too much time. I think Jaejoong is sleepy.”

Jaejoong feels shock. Junsu has walk away leaving him with Yunho alone. Yunho walks closer and sit beside Jaejoong and that makes Jaejoong feels uncomfortable.

 In Jaejoong’s mind: what he wants to talk about. I think there is nothing more left between us to talk about.

Yunho starts the conversation, “Look at the sky tonight. Isn’t it beautiful, Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong smirks..”If that’s all you want to talk, then I’m sorry. I don’t have time to listen. I want to go first. I feel sleepy!” claimed Jaejoong while he stands up to walk away.

“Hold on Jaejoong. Please sit first. I have some few things to discuss with you” begged Yunho.

“What do you want to discuss. We are already divorced and nothing left between us anymore. So, you just go on with your own life and I’m with my own life”

“No Jaejoong. There are still more between us that we need to talk about. Please sit first. Let’s discuss” pleaded Yunho softly.

“I don’t want. Sorry, I will go inside first” said Jaejoong and starts walking.

“Jaejoong, are you still mad at me??”

Jaejoong stops his step when Yunho is suddenly standing in front of Jaejoong.

“I know you are still mad at me. And I also know that your heart is still in pain. Give me a chance to heal your heart. I promise I will overcome all my previous mistakes to you. Please give me a chance, Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong looks at Yunho sharply and he feels like he wants to explode in anger.

“What are you talking about? Are you crazy?” said Jaejoong seriously.

“Jaejoong, I’m not crazy. I’m still normal. Plus, I admit that this is the only thing that I ever did in my normal state. For all in the past, I just followed my feeling without thinking. Please Jaejoong, give me one more chance. And I promise you won’t regret!”

Jaejoong burst into laughter with Yunho’s words. What’s wrong with Yunho? Something’s wrong with him. Where is his arrogant and egoist attitude? What’s happened to him until he has to plead at me, the person he used to humiliate before.

“What’s happened to you actually? I think you have lost your memory. Do you realize that who you are pleading to? This village boy! Who used to be so naïve and didn’t know how to style and didn’t know how to look glamorous  like your y girlfriend. “

“Enough Jaejoong..I know I’m wrong. I couldn’t see a diamond in front of my eyes at that time. I will not repeat my mistake again. Please forgive me, Jaejoong” begged Yunho again.

Jaejoong feels so suffocate with Yunho’s pleading. I couldn’t believe of all words from his mouth. Everything is just a lie. What is his purpose to plead me like this? Hmm there must be something hidden..Don’t ever think that you can trap me easily with your acting. Hypocrite!

“Enough! You are really crazy. I suggest that tomorrow you should see a doctor to check your condition. There is something wrong with your brain! I want to go inside and sleep now. I’m afraid I will also get infected by your crazy disease! Good night” said Jaejoong.

Jaejoong starts walking without even looking back at Yunho. Jaejoong just ignore Yunho’s voice who keeps calling him again and again. Serve you!! Now you know who I am. Don’t think you can play with me again..!!


 

“Jaejoong, don’t forget to come here again in your free time.  Mama doesn’t want our relationship to break just like that because Mama has accepted Jaejoong like my own child..Okay baby?” said Mama Jung with tears falling from her eyes. Mama Jung is hugging Jaejoong tightly like she doesn’t want to release Jaejoong to leave.

Jaejoong feels so touch with warm love from Mama Jung and he also couldn’t endure his tears anymore.

“Mama Jung, please don’t be sad. Jaejoong promise that Jaejoong will never forget this family. Jaejoong used to live in this family previously. How can Jaejoong forget that easily” said Jaejoong. Jaejoong admit that he really miss Mama Jung during the past five years period. Mama Jung is so kind and always care about Jaejoong.

“Promise?”

“Jaejoong promise to Mama”

Then after Jaejoong said the word promise, Mama Jung release her tight hug from Jaejoong’s body and then she smiles at Jaejoong. She feels satisfied. Then, Jaejoong walks to Junsu and Papa Jung, he hugs both of them. Now It’s only Yunho left as the last person. Jaejoong feels reluctant to walks closer to Yunho but then Jaejoong look at his Umma who is smiling at him like a signal.

Jaejoong holds his breath deeply then with his brave heart, Jaejoong walks closer to Yunho and he is standing in front of Yunho now.

“Yunho..” Jaejoong starts the conversation. Yunho’s eyes are stick on Jaejoong like a glue, without blinking. That makes Jaejoong feels uneasy but Jaejoong is really determine this time,

“I would like to say something to you after we divorced but I got no chance that time because you don’t want to see my face anymore” claimed Jaejoong.

Yunho’s expression is suddenly changed with Jaejoong’s words. Maybe he couldn’t imagine how Jaejoong can still remember that humiliation words and maybe he couldn’t imagine Jaejoong is still want to talk about the past.

Jaejoong added “And I want to say it today..”

“What is it Jaejoong. Just say it. I’m ready to listen” said Yunho.

“I would like to apologize if I ever made any mistake along the period as your wife, previously”

“No Jaejoong. You were such a good wife and you never made any mistake.  It’s all my fault who was stupid and didn’t know how to appreciate your sincere heart at that time. Plus, I also have hurt you a lot. I’m the one who should apologize and not you” claimed Yunho softly.

Jaejoong shook his head and he smiles. “No, It’s my fault since the beginning.  I should reject your family proposal since the beginning as I realized how big difference our status. But I lost and surrendered to Umma’s request to accept the marriage proposal. And finally we got married even at that time I have to leave my boyfriend because of you. I accepted the marriage proposal because I believe Umma’s choice is always the best but I was wrong. Even though I have tried to maintain our marriage but still our marriage has came to an end and crashed. It’s all my fault.”

Yunho’s eyes are staring at Jaejoong without blinking. Yunho is frowning as he still couldn’t get the whole meaning behind Jaejoong’s words.

“What do you mean, Jaejoong? Do you also not agree with the wedding previously?”

“Yes! Remember, you have told me that your life has turned into a mess with my existence. It’s the same goes to me, Yunho. Since your existence, my life has completely changed.  Umma who used to give give me freedom has changed and started controlling my life. I accepted the marriage proposal from your family is just because of Umma. I leave my boyfriend is also because of Umma. Umma didn’t like my relationship with him since the marriage proposal from your family came. My life has no meaning since that time. If you think that you were like in hell alone during the marriage period, then you are wrong because I felt more tortured and in hell than you.” Explained Jaejoong.

Jaejoong holds his breath deeply. Today Jaejoong feels relieve as he has revealed everything inside. Yunho should know this because Jaejoong feels like he couldn’t endure the pain alone anymore.

Yunho is frowning heavily and he is still not moving from his standing position..”Jae..Jaejoong, you have got a boyfriend before we  married?” asked Yunho.

Jaejoong just nodded his head as the answer for Yunho’s question.