hello Jaejoong

Hello Love

Jaejoong  reminds again his bad memories with Jung Yunho, his ex-husband even it has been five years now. Everytime when he reminds that black memories, he always thinks that why he couldn’t achieve a true happiness in love like other people. He keeps thinking in his head if god wanted to test him until he has to face with all that humiliation and hates during his marriage life with Yunho, 5 years ago. He suffered everything alone, along the 1 year marriage with Yunho previously and after the divorce, Jaejoong has  successfully build his strength back and run away from all his past memories after 5 years. But his peaceful life is being interrupted when he accidentally met Junsu, who is Yunho’s younger brother.

“Jae..Jaejoong?” asked one voice. Jaejoong who is busy eating his noodles suddenly turns his head up and he looks shock with the person in front of him. Junsu is smiling at him.

“Junsu?” asked Jaejoong.

“OMG Jaejoong! Where have you been for all this time? I couldn’t reach you at all!” shouted Junsu with a happy voice then directly hugs Jaejoong’s body. Jaejoong just stoned at his chair cause he is still couldn’t believe he will meet Junsu finally. Jaejoong feels a little bit awkward with Junsu as he has escaped from every person that related to Yunho for 5 years.

After few minutes Junsu released his hug from Jaejoong’s body..”Where were you for all this time, Jaejoong?

“I continued with my study in Japan” answered Jaejoong softly.

Junsu added “But why you didn’t contact us at all? Even if you still mad at Yunho, but please don’t ignore us”

Jaejoong quickly replied “No..I didn’t mean to do that..hmm let’s get out from here. It’s not comfortable to talk further in here.”

Junsu nods in agreement. They walk outside from the café to the bench in the park. The lunch time is so full with many questions from Junsu which seems non-stop flowing from his mouth. But, all the conversations are about Jaejoong’s life for along this five years period after the divorce with Junsu’s brother, Yunho. When Junsu asked about  the relationship with Yunho, Jaejoong just silent. Jaejoong doesn’t want to talk about it again as it will just bring pain in his heart, and seems like Junsu understands Jaejoong’s feeling.

When the time almost reach 2pm,  Jaejoong asked Junsu’s permission to leave because he has to continue with his work.  Before that, Junsu has got a chance to take Jaejoong’s phone number and address because Jaejoong thought nothing will happen anymore after his meeting with Junsu.