Talk

Not again a younger one

 

Your POV

The next day I was walking to the University and thought about everything that happened. I calmed down from the shock and could sort out my thoughts and decide what my next move would be. ‘Maybe Youngjae is right and I should give Zelo a chance… ‘ I thought to myself entering the room.

I still had a lot of time until the lecture would start, but I wanted to sit in the silent room to think more about everything. As expected I was the only one in the room, sat near the window, and looked out to see all the other students walking around or sitting on the benches at the campus.

“Hello.” Someone called out. I looked up and saw Mr. Cha walking to my direction. I was a little surprised to see him and greeted him hesitantly “Hello Mr. Cha.” He sat in front of me and looked down at the table for a moment before he looked up. “You are Yoo _____, right? I saw your name on the picture you draw for your Visual Arts lecture, it looked really professional. “

 He saw my picture? We should draw a picture with the theme “Peace and Silence” and I draw a picture of the Park I always am and where I met Zelo for the first time… It is my favorite picture I drew here and it got full marks that’s why my professor hang it in the hall.

“Uhm yes, I am Yoo ______. Thank you, but I’m far from being as good as a professional.” I said and looked at him with a poker face. Was he just here to say me this? I have a feeling he has something else to say.

“Actually, I wanted to ask if you are ok? You bumped into me yesterday and it looked like you cried.” He said with a worried expression. What? He was the person? Oh no… What should I tell him now? He is my Professor and I can’t talk with him about my private problems and especially not about my Love life.

“Oh, I’m so sorry for it. I didn’t’ where I was going. And yes, I’m ok now. I’m sorry for making you worry.”

“It’s ok. I know you don’t know me that well and I can imagine how awkward this must be for you, because I’m your professor, but you can talk with me if you want. Maybe it’s easier for you to talk to a ‘stranger’ than to a friend or your family.”

Wow, that was really nice of him, but I can’t, right? That would be awkward and I must sound really silly. But I really have no one to talk to, I know Youngjaes POV and I don’t have many friends I can talk to about my personal problems. After all what happened to me with him I isolated myself from others and I’m fine with being alone.

“Thank you Mr. Cha, but I don’t think I can do that. “ He sighed and looked me in the eyes “______, Here in the University I’m Mr. Cha, but outside I’m Hakyeon, a normal Guy and if you want we can go to a Café after the lecture and talk. I just want to help my student.”

I thought for a bit before I answered. Why does he want to help me? He doesn’t know me and is worried about me? I don’t know how to feel about this. I look up to him and sigh. I think I should talk with him. It’s like talking to a Psychologist right? I talk with a Stranger and he says what he thinks about this. Ok I should try it, nothing bad can happen or can it?

“Ok. Thank you Mr. Cha” I said and smiled a little. “Good, I will wait for you at the parking lot after the lecture.” He said and stood up to walk to the front and soon  the room filled and the lecture started.

 

Hakyeons POV

What have I done? Why did I offer her to listen to her problems? Since I first saw her when she mistook me for someone else I can’t forget her smiling face. She is so beautiful. But when I saw her crying I felt something strange and had the urge to help her.

I said I want to help her, because she is my student but that was just partly true. I want to help her to know more about her life. I know I’m her Professor and I shouldn’t meet with a student in private, but I just want to help her and that’s my job. To help my students.

Ok, I should help them here in  the University and not in private, but maybe I just have a stronger and better relationship with my students than other professors! No. Ok I’m here for almost two weeks, so this can’t be the reason.

But what I can say for sure is that I’m not interested her in like I want to date her something like that. Or am I?

 


A/N: Ooh~~~ N is there :O
What will happen now? I don't know. Like....seriously I don't know ._.

This is not a Story where you can say 'Oh she will fall for Zelo and then a little bit drama happenes but she will end up with him'

NO! Everything can happen here. I will just write what I think is the most interesting and what you guys want. So...if you want that something should happen then comment ;D
 

Don't worry guys I will update soon ^^

I wish you all a nice day :D

Bye~ ♥