N.O

Not again a younger one

 

 

Today will be a great day! Zelo and I planned to meet and go on a date again, but he didn’t tell me what he planned. Ah, there he is, waiting for me at the gate as always.

“Jagi~, there you are finally.” Zelo said eyes filled with love. “Uh Zelo, I said it’s embarrassing when you call me that in the public.” I said with a red face. I never liked to be called Jagi, Sarang or anything alike, Even though it sounds cute when he says it.

“But we are a couple. And couples call each other like that.” Zelo said pouting. HOLY SHIZZ I’M FREAKIN OUT IN MY HEAD! WHY DOES HE LOOK SO CUTE?! “……ok.” I said in the end. “Yeah!” Zelo said and put his arm around my shoulder. I blushed but looked at the ground to hide it from him.

“So…where are we going?” I asked him after a while. “What do you think where we are going?” He said in a ‘duh’ tone. “Well, it looks like we are going to the Park.  How should I know?” I mumbled the last part. “What do you think I would do with a picnic basket?” He said looking at me. “Picnic- Oh! Hehe I didn’t see it.” I said feeling stupid now.

“Aigoo, where are your eyes?” he said chuckling. “On you.” I said in a low tone. Ooops, I hope he didn’t hear, I don’t want to sound too greasy. I looked up, but Zelo was looking elsewhere. Puh! I think he didn’t hear.

We arrived at the Park and sit down on a blanket. Zelo took out the food he had prepared. I know that is not a fancy date, but I love it simple and Zelo knows that. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun tickling my skin. I opened my eyes again and saw Zelo holding up a camera.

“Did you just take a photo of me?” I said looking not happy. “Yes. You looked so beautiful and I needed a picture to frame it and put it on my table at home.” Zelo said with a poker face. “Delete it please! I look horrible today!” “No! It’s mine!” Zelo said holding the camera up above his head.” “Give it back!” I shouted and reached forward to take the camera but everytime I almost got it, he reached higher or turned so I couldn’t get it.

“ZELO! I know how I can get it.” I said and smirked. He looked confused and waited for me to make a move. I did as if I was trying to get the camera and- “AHAHAHAHAHA STOP!” Zelo said as I tickled him. “No! I leaned forward and tickled him more.”

When I didn’t expected it he started tickling me to, so we both were rolling (like a buffalo XD) on the floor and laughing. We came to an halt and I looked up.

Zelo was just inches away from my face. I stopped breathing and forgot that we were in public. His big brown orbs were looking into mine and it was as if he was controlling my mind so I focused on him only. His eyes looked down from my eyes to my lips and I didn’t know what to do. He came nearer and almost touched my lips when-

 

“_______.” Someone called my name. I looked up and saw the person I hate the most in this world. The person who just played with my feelings and broke my heart. The person I never wanted to see again. It was him.

“What are you doing here. Go and leave us alone.” I said and sat up. Zelo looked at me confused, but I was busy staring at him.

“I was walking through the Park when I saw you and your…new boyfriend? Aww you got a younger one again? Tss didn’t learn your lecture, right? Huh, and Zelo? You like Noonas? If you would have told me I could have introduced you to hotter ones.” He said. Wait. He said Zelo?

“Zelo, you know him?” I said in disbelieve. “Yes, he goes to the same high school as me.”

They know each other.

Zelo knows him.

No.

He knows him.

Him.

Sehun.

 


A/N: Sorry for the late Update. I died last week, because...

ONE SHOT JAPNESE VERSION KILLED ME! >_<

Bye~ /Runs in a circe cause da loof is on fiya/