Great day?

Not again a younger one

It was Saturday and I was getting ready for the date with N. I am a little nervous and hope that it won't be awkward. What should I wear? We go out for dinner, but I don't know where and if I should wear something fancy or not.

In the end I just picked a decent dress, not too fancy nor too casual.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orangebear-pleated-sleeveless-dress-pink-xl/info.html/pid.1033857702

I curled my hair, put on some make up and wore my colored heels. Now I just have to wait untill he picks me up.

Date...my last one was eith Zelo.... Speaking of Zelo, I hope Youngjae didn't tell him I'm going on a date today. Zelo came to my University everday just to accompany me home and it was always so strange.... We talked and he was so funny and nice that I couldn't keep my cold image and actually had fun, but everytime in front of my house I told him he shouldn't come the next day because I don't want him to keep his hopes up.

*Rrrring* the doorbell rang. I took my handbag and went down. Youngjae was there already and opened the door. "Hello. So you are the guy who goes out with my baby sister tonight?" Youngjae asked N while looking at him from top to buttom. He didn't like it that I'm going on a date with some else then Zelo.

"Hello, my name is Cha Hakyeon and yes I'm going on a date with ______ ." N said with a slightly nervous smile.

"If you do anything indecent to her I will cut off your b-"

"YOUNGJAE!" I can't believe he just threatened N!

"Hello N. We can go now." Before going out I glared at Youngjae and closed the door.

N drove us to a nice looking Restaurant. We sat down at a table for two and ordered our meals. "Wow this looks so nice here." I stated and admired everything. "I know. I wanted to impress you" N said chuckling.

Now the difference between Mature men and Younger boys is so clear for me. Our meals came and we started eating and asked each other questions to get to know each other.

N is really amazing. He is a Genius! I mean, which 24 years old man can say he is so good at the University that he can teach already others? Not many. He told me almost everything about himself. He likes to sing, has 5 best friends since Middle school who were together the Kingkas in their school, had a relationship 2 years ago but they broke up because she moved to America.

I told him about my hobbies, which are drawing and reading books in the park and that I don't have many friends but one 'best' friend with who I sometimes talk on the phone or go shopping with. I didn't talk about my past live life, he already knows my problem with Zelo and that I am hurt because of my previous relationship.

The evening was nice and we talked about so many random things and laughed together, but it was so different from the date with Zelo. Zelo is the one who can make me smile in every situation and let's my heat beat faster, N is a MAN who can listen to my problems and give me advise, he is mature and I feel comfortable being with him.

We finished our meal and went out. "Where are we going now?" I asked him when he drove off. "That's a surprise~" he cooed.

Sometimes he acts a little childish, but I like it. He can be funny too, but he is nothing compared to Zelo. Zelo is so funny he could be a Comedian and that is one of the things I like about him. He can make me smile and let me forget my problems for a split second.

He parked the car and went out to open the door for me. *such a Gentelman*. "Where are we?" I asked him. It looked like we are at the far end of Seoul. "Just wait and see." He said and walked up a hill.

Oh great, how should I walk here with my heels? I started walking a little behind him and almost fell because of the uneven Ground, but could gain my balance before it happened. N looked behind and sae my strugeling to walk on tje path up, so he came beside me and took my hand.

It felt so good and bad at the same time..... I missed the simple things couples would do like holding hands and going on dates....but I didn't know if I liked it to hold hands with N when I was thinking about Zelo all the time.

We reached the Top and my eyes widened. We saw Seoul from up the hill at night with all the lights and we could see the Han River from here.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Seoul_at_night_from_63_building.jpg

"Do you like it here?" Na asked after a while. "N...I am speechless. This is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen." I said excited. "Good. I like this place a lot. When I have a hard time and want to forget everything I come here and just seeing this is enogh for me to forget my problems." N said looking at the city.

Wow, he shows me his special place and the way he talks just let my heart melt. I really like N and I think I would like to try dating him.

We drove back and were now infront of my house. "Thank you N for this great evening. I had a lot of fun today." "You're welcome. I had a lot fun too and I would be happy if we could go on a second date soon." N said and looked me in the eyes.

He is so handsome. The moonlight is shining and the sight of N in front of me with his perfect faceh, nice smile and beautiful eyes just let my heart skip a beat. "I would be glad to go on a second date." I said and his smile widened.

"Great. I will-"

"_______...." Just when N wanted to say something someone called my Name. I looked to the right and saw the Person I wanted to see at least now.

"Zelo? W-what are you doing here?" I asked shocked. Oh no...I said to him I wouldn't give him a chance and of course I would meet someone else sometime, but I myself never thought it would happen that fast and I didn't want Zelo to know about this, because I didn't want to break his heart.

"I borrowed a Game from Youngjae and he called me and said I should give it back now. Did you....did you have a date?" He asked me with sad eyes.

"I uhm-" Just whem I was to reply him N answered instead. "Yes she had a date with me." He said with a pokerface.

"N I think you should go now. I'm Sorry and Good Night." I said. This Situation is so awkward and the atmosphere was so tense I had to do something.

"Ok. See you on Monday. Good Night." N said a drove off. I opened the door and went in. Zelo came in after me and stared at me. I didn't want to speak about all this now and walked to the stairs.

"I think Youngjae is in his room. You can just go there." I said and wanted to walk up, but Zelo held my arm. "_______, you already date someone else? I-I thought if I show you how I really am you would give me one more chance, but now I don't think you will...." Zelo said and looked away.

"Zelo...I'm sorry but I told you in the beginning I wouldn't give you a second chance. Please just forget everything and start anew. You are really a great guy and you deserv someone better then me." I said.

"Someone better? For me, you are the best. I didn't want to say this, but.... ______, I like you. I really do. You must think it is too early to say this but it isn't. I-I know you longer then you think..."

"What? What do you mwan Zelo?"

"You know Youngjae and I are friends. We aren't new friends. I know him since Middle school and I was here at this house before, but I think you don't remember me. I was a little more Chubby as kid and had black hair."

He was here before? But I can't remember... Wait. Don't tell me he-

"Zelo...are you the Kid who always danced and rapped? The one calling me Noona?" I asked and hoped he wasn't.

"Yes. I was."

Oh no....

 


A/N: dum dum duuuuum!

What? He kmows her for so long? Yes.

What will happen next? I don't know. Like seriously. I don't have any plans and just write what is on my mind ._.

This is the first time I'm writing a chapter with my phone, I'm sorry if I have more Typos than before :S