Zelo?

Not again a younger one

 Soo boring…I thought to myself. I was sitting in my Art lecture in the University and tried to listen to the Professor, but I couldn’t. It was the start of a new year and I couldn’t even concentrate to the Professor, but well, I’m not the only one I guess. The only thing in my mind was Zelo and I had so many questions.

When will I see him? Does he think about me too? Should I write him and ask if he has time this weekend or is this too sudden?

Aish. I really should do the next move or he will think I’m not interested and…that’s totally wrong. I do like him as a friend and I want to get closer to him, bit by bit. I mean, we know each other for 3 weeks now and I think about him every day. I know that’s weird… But maybe he also thinks about me. Or I’m just crazy. Whatever, I still want to hang out with him more, he is nice company and I feel myself getting more comfortable around him.

Finally the lecture finished and I could go out for 1 hour till my next lecture would start. I went out the room and saw the hall was almost empty. I am always one of the last ones to go out, because I hate it to rush out and bump into people here. There are just too many students here and I hate it when the halls are full.

As I walked down the hall I saw a familiar figure standing there a few meters away from me. He had greyish hair and was tall. I instantly thought about Zelo. Is is him?, I thought. I think he is it. Zelo is the only person I’ve ever seen with this hair color. I think I should say hello…or I will surprise him, I thought grinning.

I slowly walked behind him and…BUH! Haha, he jumped and turned around to me. “Hi Zel-“ Just when I wanted to greet him I saw he wasn’t Zelo. It was a reeeeally handsome man. Maybe around 19 or something near that. “Oh, I’m so sorry! I thought you are someone I know.” I said and bowed, oh maaaan this is so embarrassing!

“No Problem.” he said smiling.  Oh My God. He looks like a prince in fairytales.  A prince with grayish hair and a cute, adorable smile. Just like Zelo has.

I turned around and walked away as fast as I could with a red face. I hope he is not in one of my lectures. That would be kind of awkward to have him in one of my lectures. I don’t even want to imagine that. I went to a Coffee Shop near my University and bought an Iced Latte to go and walked back to the campus. We have a big campus with trees and benches in the front yard where I always am when I have time. It’s refreshing for me to take a little break and just sit there, looking at the sight of the flowers on the side of the way.

I sat down on one of the benches and took out my book. Hmm this is perfect. Sitting on a bench in the front yard, reading my book and drinking my iced Latte, what could I want more? Oh yes, if Zelo would be here, then it would be perfect.

One hour went by so fast and I had to go to my next and finally last lecture of today. I walked down the long Hall again and went to the last room there. I sat at the middle raw beside a girl I don’t know. Our rooms are so big and full of students so it has no use to talk to people and befriend, because we don’t have the same seat every time, you just walk in and sit where you can, IF you can. In some lectures are over 100 Students, so if you come in late you might not find a seat and have to stay or sit on the stairs.

Today a new Lecturer should come, because our previous one from last year moved away. I hope this one is good too because I liked the old one though. He always explained everything so easily and I had no problem with Studying for the exams.

The lectore should start in 2 minutes and the new Lecturer hasn’t come yet. The door opened and the man I mistook as Zelo came in. He must be a student too. I thought he would go to one of the free seats, but to my surprise he went to the front and waited till the students were silent.

“Hello, my name is Cha HakYeon and I am your new Lecturer for this course.” He said. He..he is my Lecturer? But he looks too young for this. Aren’t they always 30 or older?

I looked up and saw he was staring at me while lecturing the students. I looked down,blushing. How should I concentrate when your professor is looking at you all the time?

Eottokae?


'sup guys? I'm back~

Hehe you see? I updated faster this time *O* PARTY HARD!! XDD

And yes my sis and I are on good terms again :b So don't worry, we have little fights almost every day :O

Thank you all for your Comments and for subscribing ♥

And a THANK YOU Eliiana for always supporting me, you are really the best chingu I have here~ ♥

I will update soon, so don't worry ;)

Bye~