But I...

Not again a younger one

It’s Monday. That means today is he Day I’m going to say N that we shouldn’t have another date. I like him, but only as a friend. And the date with Zelo showed me that I want to concentrate only on him and me and I think it was a bad Idea from the beginning to meet both.

I walked in the class and waited until N would come in and hold the lecture. The Lecture should have start 10 minutes ago and N wasn’t there. Where is he? He never is late to a lecture. The door opened and in came a man I never saw before.

“Hello everyone, I’m Mr. Hwang, you’re new Communication Professor” The Man introduced himself.

Wait what? What is with N?

The lecture began, but I couldn’t concentrate on anything. Should I call him? But I have to tell him my decision and I don’t want to do that on the phone.

I went out of the University and walked to the gates where I already spotted Zelo waiting for me. When I almost reached the gates, I heard my name being called. I turned my head to the side and saw N next to his car on the parking lot. I looked one last time to Zelo, before I walked over to N.

“Hey, I came to pick you up.” N said smiling.

“Oh, but Zelo is waiting for me at the gates.” I said looking back.

“Come on, you met him Saturday and he always walks you home. I want to talk with you somewhere.” N said. He is right and that would be the perfect time to talk with him.

“Ok, I wanted to talk to you too.” I said and we drove off.

In the car I texted Zelo that I already left, so he wouldn’t wait any longer. We to a Café and ordered our drinks.

“I bet you were surprised when you saw the new Professor coming in instead of me.” N said smiling.

“Yes! Why is there a new one?”

“Remember, I told you I am not really a Professor, only for a short time until the University finds another one.”

“Oh…right. I forgot about that. So, about what did you want to talk about?”

“I know that you felt uncomfortable dating your Professor and now I am a normal student like you too, so I hope you feel better now and we can start dating without any problems.” N said smiling widely.

Oh no…How should I tell him now that I wanted to stop dating him? Why does he have this to me now?

“Actually I-“ Right when I was about to tell him the news his phone started ringing.

“Hello? Yes- But- Ken? No I didn’t- YA! Ok I’m coming. I’m sorry ______, but I have to go. My dorm mate Ken called me and he needs my help with something. I will call you later or tomorrow.”

“Ah ok. See you then.”

“I’m Sorry I have to leave so suddenly”

“No problem. I will just go home from here”

We both left the Café and went separate ways. Great, Now I couldn’t tell him anything. Oh man, then I have to do this the next days before our date would be. I hope he won’t be to sad and we can stay as friends.

 


 

A/N: Guys this is only a filler chapter! So please don't be dissappointed to see a short chapter like this :(
I am really busy right now with Updating for BYS since B.A.P's Japan debut .___.

Did You all see Warrior Jap MV? It's awesome *__* ♥
B.A.P is killing me with all their handsomeness :0

 

Also for The ones who don't know what BYS is:

http://www.bapyessirfansite.com/

It's the international fansite of BAP and we Update everything related to them. All news, videos, pictures are there and we have fanchats so you guys can chat with us and the other Babyz~