Drama

Not again a younger one

 

„_____!“ Someone called my name just when I left the University. I turned to the parking lot and saw him there.

“Hey” I greeted him. He came closer to me and hugged me. We were close friends so I didn’t mind, even though he is a guy and I have a boyfriend, I still can have male friends, right?

We drove to a nearby café where we could talk and ordered our coffees.

“So _____, how are you? What did you do all  this time? What did you want to talk abaout?”

“You are just the same as always, asking so many questions” I said chuckling. “Of course I am the same!”

“Ok ok, I’m fine and am still studying. Oh! And I have a new boyfriend-“ “You what?! Oh! So that’s what you want to talk about?? Did he do something to you? Is it Sehun again?!” He bombarded me with questions again. “What?! No! Of course not! Arg Chen how can you think that I would give him a second chance after all?” I said a little angry.

How could he think that? I would never do that and wouldn’t even look at him if he didn’t say those those accusing things about me.

“My boyfriends name is Zelo and no he didn’t do anything.” I sighed and talked again. “We were on a date and suddenly Sehun came ruining the mood… he said mean stuff about me and Zelo lost control and hit him. It was really horrible and what is shocking is that Zelo and Sehun go to the same school and know each other? Couldn’t it be possible that Zelo and Sehun planned everything to hurt me again and now Zelo is pretending to love me but will hurt me too?”

I know these thoughts are really stupid, but what if that’s true? I just can’t take it to be heartbroken again.  

“Same school? He is younger again? Wow… you are really a Pedo…” Chen said and looked away.

“What?! Are you kidding me? No I’m not! I didn’t look for a younger one. It…just happened.” Was it a good idea to call him?

“Haha _____ relax, that was a joke. Do you trust your boyfriend?” He asked me looking me straight in the eyes.

“Yes. I trust him, but what if-“ He cut me off and spoke. “No what if’s! If you trust him then don’t doubt him. Did he anything to hurt you until now?

“No… he didn’t.. but Sehun didn’t either and you know what happened.” “Yes, I know. But Not every guy is like that and just because they are in the same school it doesn’t mean that you have to think this way.

“I know… but I can’t stop my mind for imagining these things? What should I do?”

“_____, please try to be happy. Stop these thoughts and give this Guy a proper chance. I don’t know him, but if you are happy with him then be together with him. You are still young and should live your life and shouldn’t think so negative always!”

“Oh Chen… did I tell you how much I have missed you? You are really a great advisor and I will try to listen to what you have said.”
“Of course I will help you! You are like a sister to me and I love you.”

“Aww I love you too Chen, like a brother of course!”
 

 

 

 

 

Chen and I were sitting there for an hour longer and talked about everything that changed in our lives since we had seen each other the last time. He drove me home and I thanked him again and said sorry to call him so randomly, but he was really happy that we could see each other again and we decided to meet sometimes again, He was my best friend back then so I’m happy to have him again.

I entered the house and saw Youngjae in the living room. “Hey Yo-“ “Zelo is waiting for you in your room.” He said and left the room. Weird, did anything happen?

I went up to my room and saw Zelo there with a picture frame in his hand. It was a picture of us which we took on a date. He turned to look at me and then I saw his sad eyes.

“Zelo… are you ok? I approached him and lifted my hand to touch his face but he took a step away. I frowned. Ok Now I feel a slight panic. What is going on here?

“Why?” He asked with a weak voice. What does he mean?
“What why?” I asked him confused. “We had a very difficult time until we dated and now find out that you were playing with me? I never would have imagined that.”

“Zelo, what are you talking about? What playing? I would never do that!” Who told him that? He knows my past and thinks I would do something which happened to me?

“Don’t lie! I saw you! Today I was waiting for you like always in front of the University, but you went to another guy and hugged him! I went after you two but lost you two, because he drove and I was walking. After a while of searching I foung you in a café with him and when I entered he said he loves you and you said you too! Do you need more explanation? Was Sehun right? Are you really someone who plays with boys hearts?

“Stop! How can you believe him? Yes he said he loves me and I said I love him. But you didn’t hear what he said before and I after that, right?” I was so angry! Ok, if I would have been in his place I would be shocked too, but he should have talked with me before accusing me!

“No and I don’t want to know what you said each other. I’m done with yo-“

SLAP.

What did I do? I- I didn’t want to.. but he hurt me with his words and I lost control.

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry Zelo, but please listen to me and don’t leave me. Please.” I said in a weak voice.

He looked shocked and didn’t say anything.

“The Guy was Chen. He was my best friend and we haven’t seen each other for a long time now. I called met him, because I needed someone to talk and he was always there for me. What you didn’t hear was that he said I’m like a sister to him and I said he is my brother, so the ‘I love you’ is not meant in the way would say that to you, but like I would say that to Youngjae. So please don’t leave me and stay. You promised not to hurt me and-“

I was cut off by Zelo hugging me. I hugged him too and we stayed like that for a while.

“I’m Sorry I accused you, but seeing you with another guy, hearing that and meeting your ex the day before…it all confused me and I didn’t think further. Forgive me?” He said and wiped away the tears on my cheek. I didn’t even realize I was crying until he did so.

“Of course you are forgiven.” I said and hugged him again.

 

 

 

We both went down after a while and wanted to eat something. As we went in the kitchen Youngjae came in too and looked at me.

“I would have never thought that my baby sis can be a Jinx and would-“

“HYUNG! That was a misunderstanding!

“What? Didn’t she-?”

“Youngjae, the Guy he saw me with was Chen.”

“Chen? Oh… Sorry.. I love you” he said and went out.

“Babo…” I said and turned to the fringe. Zelo hugged me from behind and even though we had such a dramatic day, we forgot everything and had a nice evening together.

 


A/N: Hey I'm Back! ^_^)/
I'm Sorry for not updating, but I was really busy and had really no idea what to write :0
 

I hope you liked this chapter :3