Wae?

Not again a younger one

I ran as fast as I could home. Why did I leave so suddenly? And why did I cry? I thought I would never cry again because of him, but this whole Situation was just too much for me. Why didn’t Youngjae tell me how old Zelo is? He knows what happened to me and was so angry that time and yet he let me experience it again.


I reached my home in no time and walked up the stairs. I didn’t go to my room. I wanted to talk with Youngjae, he has to tell me his reasons for not saying anything about Zelo. I opened the door and barged in his room. He was on his PC like always, but looked up a little shocked when I entered.


“Why? Why didn’t you tell me that Zelo is younger than me? You know how he hurt me and how long it took to get over it.” I said with teary eyes. Youngjae stood up and approached me, he wanted to take my hand but I avoided his touch. I was so hurt inside and felt so angry, I didn’t want his comfort but an explanation.


“______, you trust me right? So please listen to me.” He said and went over to his bed. He waited till I went after him and sit next to him. He said nothing. He sat there and looked everywhere but me and took a deep breath. Finally he looked me in the eyes and spoke.


“You know the last thing I want is you to be sad. I said nothing about his age, because I knew you wouldn’t meet him after knowing about it. He is a really great person and I know you both would be happy together, but therefore you have to overcome your fear to get hurt by a younger boyfriend. You know…an older person can hurt you too. You should give Zelo a chance to show you that he is a good guy and I know you already like him. Please listen to me and don’t be sad anymore and I hope you forgive me for not telling you.”


Wow…he is just caring about me and I act like he did something unforgiveable…I’m really the worst person on earth.


“Youngjae…I’m sorry for overreacting, I was just so angry this happened again. Of course I forgive you, you just want me to be happy and I trust you. I know Zelo seems like the perfect person, he is kind and handsome and has a great personality but I am just too afraid that my past repeats again. I know an older guy can hurt me too and I know not all younger boys are jerks like he is, but still I don’t think I will risk it again. I don’t have the strength to get through so much pain again.”


I told him sincerely how I thought and I hope this is the right decision.


“And what about Zelo now? Will you tell him his age is the problem and you don’t want to see him anymore?” Youngjae said a little pissed.


“I…I don’t know. I will write him that I’m not ready to meet someone yet and I hope you won’t tell him anything.” I really don’t know what to say or to do. Why is my life so cruel to me? FML


“What? No! I won’t lie to him. He is one of my best friends and if you act like this you will break his heart. I’m sure he would be really sad if he would see you like this…” He said looking very sad.


“Actually he saw me already like this…I was with him at my University to show him the campus when his friend Himchan came and told me Zelo is younger  than me…” I said guiltily. Youngjae is right, he must be confused why I left so suddenly and must be worried. I took out my phone and saw 15 missed calls and 9 new messages all from Zelo. The messages all were like ‘Are you ok?’ ‘What happened so suddenly?’ ‘Please answer my calls or call me back’…


“Oh man…then you have to tell him the truth. Don’t be mean ______, I don’t want you to regret not giving him a chance and I don’t want him to be sad.” Youngjae sad and tried to change my decision,  but I won’t. I won’t regret it and even if that would happen would come over it, but not over a broken heart again.


“Youngjae, I will clear things myself and please don’t force me to change my decision and respect it.” I said determind.
“Ok, but try to not hurt him please.” He said defeated. “I won’t.” I said and stood up and went to my room. What should I say to him? I’m so helpless. But first I have to write him a message that I’m ok.


“Sorry for making you worry. I’m at home and feel better now. I will explain everything to you some other time. I’m Sorry for not showing you the University properly. Good Night.”


After writing the message I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After coming out I saw I have a new message.


“It’s ok. I’m relieved you feel better. Good Night and sleep well.”


Great…Now I feel more guilty then before.

 

 


Life is the sum of experiences that we encounter as we go through life.
Day to day struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures.
As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react.
Every decision that we make leads us down a different road.
We will never come to exactly the same crossroads.
Every decision that we make has significance.
The tiniest choice that we make reverberates throughout the entire universe.

 


A/N: 

'Sup guys? I'm baack~

I know things seem to be really sad and depressing, but that won't be like this for too long :)

I hope the chapter is ok :O
I tried to concentrate but it didn't work...it was just too hot today and I was sooooo bored D:

I hope you all a nice day/night~

Bye ♥