Yook Sungjae

The orphaned girl

"Are you serious?" I asked Minhyuk after he told me what happened. "Does it look like I'm joking? Someone just made a post about us dating, when we're actually not." He sigh and continued cursing.

"Guess we can't do anything about it..." I muttered. "....but what am I going to do about school? There would be girls after me. Including...her." Minhyuk turned around and looked at me for a short while. "Aww, is the little wittle baby Naenae afraid of getting beaten up?" Minhyuk teased me as he pinched cheeks.

"If I do get beaten up, what are you going to do about it?"

"Do nothing then."

"You're involved in this too, you know."

"Just get changed. I'll send you to school."

"You haven't really thought about it, did you?"

"Thought about what?"

"What do you think the students' reaction would be if I got out your car?"

"I guess I really didn't thought about that... "

"Nevermind! Just send me there. I won't actually feel physical pain anyway."

"Why not?"

"Long story..."

We stayed silent like that for a while. Then Minhyuk suddenly stood up. "I'll leave you to change then." I got off his bed and took a shower. I thought a boy's bathroom would be much dirtier... I dried myself up and wore my uniform. I went down the stairs and saw maids and butlers cooking breakfast. 

"Miss Hwang, the dining room is this way." One of the maids guided me to the dining room and I saw Minhyuk's family. "Good morning, Jinae-sshi." His parents greeted me and I bowed. "Good morning, Mr and Mrs Lee."

"Mom, Dad. Why can't you let me go on a blind date with her? Why did you chose Minhyuk instead?" His brother whined and Minhyuk shook his head from side to side. "You'd probably dump her the next week anyway." Minhyuk said nochalantly. "Yah! Is that how you treat you Hyung?" He playfully slapped Minhyuk's head and his parents chuckled.

"He's right, Minwoo. (Let's just pretend that BTOB's ex-member is Minhyuk's Hyung >.<) You always bring different girls every week. Aren't you tired of being a playboy?" Mr Lee said and Minhyuk and I chuckled at the same time. Minwoo, I assumed that was his name, just stayed silent.

"Jinae, did you like the food that Minhyuk made?" Mrs Lee asked me and I slowly nodded. "You actually liked half-cooked eggs?" Minhyuk suddenly said and I hit his arm. "Pabo.."

*~*~*~*

"This is awkward..." I said as I got out of his car. "What is?

"I am getting out of your car with people watching us. And those people are our SCHOOLMATES."

"And?"

"We're soooo gonna be the center of attention."

"Tell me about it."

*~*~*~*

School ended within a blink. No girls approached me and told me to stay away from him. I was relieved. Or did I spoke too soon? I told Minhyuk I wanted to walk home with Taehoon oppa. I waited for a while but he still wasn't there. And I needed to use the restroom.

I quickly ran to the nearest restroom and entered the stall. After I was finish, I went to wash my hands. 

I was suddenly pushed to the ground. I looked up and saw Miyoung. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY TO STAY AWAY FROM MINHYUK OPPA?!" She slapped me hard. All I did was look at her. She then snapped her fingers and more girls came. I assumed that they were his fangirls.

"Stay away from him you !"

"! Sleeping with Minhyuk oppa!"

"What does Minhyuk oppa ing see in you?!

I heard more and more insults from them. They kept banging my head on the wall or sink. They even used their nails to scratch my face, some of them even used their accessorries to hit me. But I didn't felt anything at all. But I was emotionally hurt. "Do I hear someone crying?" I heard someone's voice. The girls stop beating me and quickly fixed their clothes, thinking that it was Minhyuk. 

Then the door opened. "OH MY GOD?! WHAT HAPPENED?!!?!" The girls looked shocked and ran away from the restroom. I was bleeding, a lot. There were also a lot of bruises. I passed out before I could even speak.

*~*~*~*

I heard sobbing and cries. I couldn't move a little. I opened my eyes to see Dad, Taehoon oppa and Minhyuk's family staring at me. "Jinae-ah! We were so worried!!" Taehoon oppa hugged me. "Ow.."

"Eh? Oh...Sorry." He apologized. "What happened?" I asked and a guy explained. "There were about 26 girls including Miyoung who beat you up. Don't worry, I took photos of them before they could get away with it." Mr Anonymous explained.

"Who are you?" I asked and the guy chuckled. "I'm Minhyuk's bestfriend. Also known as your saviour." He joked with a gentle smile. "I asked your name, Mr Saviour."

"Yook Sungjae, at your service."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------
LOLOLOLOLOL~ Yook Sungjae at your service XD GAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyways... comment and subscribe, ok~?

With lots of love and chocolate milk,
Crystie.