You're my blind date? o__o

The orphaned girl

When is he coming? I have been waiting for him for 1 hour already. Don't leave a woman waiting, man. That's like the nation's code. Never let a woman wait for you.

"Are you miss Hwang Jinae, I suppose?" I heard someone said and tapping on my shoulder. I turned around and saw.. Minhyuk? "MINHYUK?! YOU'RE MY BLIND DATE?" My jaw dropped and all Minhyuk did was chuckled. "Yes, my name is Lee Minhyuk, I'm surprised that you know my name. You are?"

"Don't play dumb, oppa. That's just stupid. And why did you let me wait for you?!"

"Why can't you just follow my lead. *sigh* Because while I was going to get you a gift, girls from our school recognized me and chased me.... and fortunately, it's still here." He said as he took a seat in front of me. A waitress came and gave us a menu. Just one. Why not two? I have to share it then ._.

We picked what we wanted and we continued chatting. "So the girl that you said was beautiful was me?" I asked him curiously and he nodded. "I just couldn't believe you came from a rich family."

"Neither did I."

"About you coming from a rich family?"

"About you coming from a rich family." I stated and he pointed at himself. He mouthed, "Me?" 

"Yes, you. What I can't believe more is that our dads said that if we have 'feelings' for each other we would get married." I said but he remained silent.

"Hey.." I reached out to poke his cheek and he smiled. "What an odd squirrel." I said in an English accent. "Do I have to remind you a billion times that I'm not a squirrel?"

"Yes~" I grinned and Minhyuk reached out to ruffle my hair. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Aigoo. So cute~" This time pinched my cheeks. Oh god. OH GOD. ERH MAH GERD....

When I thought I was going to faint our food that we ordered came.

I was eating italian but Minhyuk was eating French. LOL right? I prefer home-cooked food though. I was about to eat a piece of my Lasagna when Minhyuk suddenly came near me. "What?" I questioned when Minhyuk still remained silent. Then he his thumb as wiped something off my face. (From the movie 'The Game Plan') "I didn't knew you were a messy eater." Minhyuk chuckled.

I let out an awkward laugh and we continued eating until our desserts came. I was eating ice cream, I mean, A LOT OF ICE CREAM while Minhyuk ate a Creme Brulee. "Such a sweet tooth." I heard Minhyuk mumbled and I looked up. Heat was rushing through my cheeks. All he did was smiled innocently and gestured me to continue.

I gave him a look and continued to eat while eyeing him. Our feet would sometimes touch and I'd feel electricity pass through. I'd sometimes jolted if our hands 'accidentally' touched.

We finally ate finish our dinner. As always, the man would pay for the food. Once again, nation's code. We went out of the 5-star restaurant. "What are we gonna do now?"

"Getting in my car, why?" 

  "You have a car?"

"What do you think I am? Poor?" He joked as he guided me to his car.

  "Where are you taking me? I wanna go back home." I said as I entered his car. "To the movies, ma'am. We ain't coming back home til' it ends." He calmly joked as I stared at him in disbelief. "It's half past eleven. Are the cinemas actually open this late?" I asked him. "Yeah, cinemas open until 2:00a.m. sometimes." My mouth shaped an 'O' as he drived us there.

*~*~*~*

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked me as he smiled. "Anything. You decide." 

  "You sure, Jinae?"

"I'm sure." 

  "Horror movie, it is." He stated and I frozed at the spot. "Don't worry, I'll protect you~!" I nodded feeling uneasy. He bought the tickets and we entered the theater. The movie started with blood and screaming. I was shivering. I couldn't tell if it was because of the cold air conditioning or because it was of the scaryness of the movie.

Minhyuk looked at me with concern and I suddenly felt an arm around me. "I keep my promises, Jinae-ah." He gave an assuring smile. When the movie was almost finish I slept on his shoulder.