A normal day when..

The orphaned girl

[Jinae's Point of View]

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight passed through my transulent curtains. I looked at my digital clock. 6:00a.m. 1 hour to get dressed and fifteen minutes to eat and another fifteen minutes to get to school and thirty minutes to wait in class. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. I took a nice relaxing shower and brushed my teeth. I looked at the mirror as I washed my face, the scar was really disturbing if I tied my hair really neatly. I tied my hair like how I usually do. My bangs on the left side on my hair and my forehead.

I went out with a towel wrapped around my body. I walked in my walk-in closet and took out my prepared uniform. I put on my socks and wore my glasses. Yes, they have a degree. I was getting my bag when I heard someone shouting. "YAH! JINAE-AH! WHERE THE ARE MY UNIFORMS?" I sighed as I shouted back replying, "Ask the maids! I don't do laundry!" Then there was no reply.

I heaved a sigh of relief as I walked down the spiral stairs. I felt a presence behind me and I immediately knew who it was. "You don't have to scare me, Taehoon oppa. I know you're there." I said as I chuckled a little. "Aww, that's the 6th time you got me in a row! Anyway, Jinae-ah! Do you want me to walk you to school, ride with you in the limo or drive you there?" He said as he was poking my stomach.

"Definitely not drive since you barely passed your driving test, and also not walking me to school, I ish gonna be lazy today. So I choose the limo!" I said as I playfully slapped his arm for poking my stomach. "Yah, that hurt oppa's feelings! But nevermind, since we would still be together on the limo!" He jumped cheerfully when he said that. Ah, one of the reasons why I love my brother.

"Young mistress, young master, breakfast is ready." The nearest maid said to us. "Where's appa?" I asked her. "He left earlier for work. There was something going on there. I nodded as oppa and I skidaddled to the dining room. All I ate was bacon and eggs with orange juice. Taehoon oppa did the same. "Copycat." I muttered hoping that he wouldn't hear but he did. "It was you that like what I like, pabo!" He pouted cutely. Did I mention that he was one of the most popular guys in the university he's studying in?

Once oppa and I went outside, we saw a limo waiting for us. The partnered demons, I call my younger sister and older brother that when I see them together, sat next to each other whilst I sat next to Taehoon oppa. I was still sleepy because I had to do my homework and study in the middle of the night. So I slept on Taehoon's shoulder on the whole ride.

~.~.~.~

"If anyone bullies you, you must tell oppa okay? Also if you have a boyfriend you must also tell oppa, because I wanna check to see if he's player, okay?" He said as he kissed my forehead in front of my schoolmates. "Yeah yeah oppa, and don't do that, the girls in my school might get the wrong idea. Geez.." I said as I punched his shoulder lightly. "Why? Can't an overly protective brother do that?" He said as he crossed his arms like a proud man. "Uh.. no." I joked playfully and I ran to class before he could tell me some more protective brother stuff.

"Jinae-ah~ How are you~?" My best friend of all in school, Minjung! She's one of the queenkas .. and I became one ever since I was adopted. I had many fake friends because of my riches. But she was one of the ones who only like people for personality, not background or looks. "Fine, Minjung unnie." I slightly smiled because of her friendlyness. "What about your hot brother? Is he still single?" She playfully asked. "You mean Taeeun? Hell to the F-fin NO!" We both laughed with my statement. "Not Taeeun, Taehoon! He's SO hot." She smiled at the thought of him.

"Well, he's studying in college while we're still in highschool. But I think you're his type. He likes girls of your kind." I said to her when she squealed. We chatted some more when the bell rang. I sat alone in class. Minjung used to sit with me but we talked to much in class so the teacher decided that it would be best for me to sit alone.

"Okay class, we have a new student now. Take care of him!" Mr Kim said as he opened door and a dude came in. He was good-looking. No, cute. Wait no, hot. NO NO, the most handsome guy on earth. He was much more handsome then my brother, honestly speaking.

"Annyeonghaesayo! My name is Lee Minhyuk and I came here from another school of course. Please take care of me!" He smiled and bowed ninety degrees. The girls in my class were fangirling about how hot he was. But Minjung unnie, wow she didn't even care about him. I guess she really was in love with Taehoon oppa.

"Minhyuk-sshi. You may sit with Jinae. Jinae, raise your hand!" I was completely shocked. The guy that I think is the most handsome dude on earth is going to sit with me? OK OK OK WHAT?! I raised my hand and he went to sit down next to me. He waved at me and smiled. "What's your name?" He asked me. "Hw-wang Jinae." I tered a little. It's pretty unimaginable for me to talk to handsome guys like him. Except for my eldest brother though.

I felt glares from all the girls in class. "Nice to meet you, Jinae-sshi." He smiled again. He reminds me of a squirrel for some reason. The glare that was most deadly, was from another queenka. The 'iest' one of all. Miyoung. She'd date the most popular guy as long as he's hot. It was rumored that she has a nice and sweet image when she's actually all y and mean. I believed in that rumor. Because when a hot guy comes she'll immediately break up with the one she's dating and move on to him.

I couldn't believe that the guys are dating her fell for her. I kinda feel bad for them.

"Minhyuk and Jinae! Are you paying attention?" Mr Kim asked the both of us. I nodded in embarrassment while Minhyuk replied, "Yes, Mr Kim." We smiled when the teacher turned back to the black board.

It was then I realized that it was a start of a new friendship.