Fist to the face

The orphaned girl

The words that are in Italic are thoughts. The words that are in Bold are words being mentioned, just in case, " " also means words being mentioned. * * means .. uh.. how should I put it? ....something they're doing? *sigh* like that LOL.
:D Just thought I should tell you :D I'm improvin' my writing skills, yo.

------------

I heard my phone beep like a mad phone. Beep beep beep it went ._.
I was about to reach my phone and I realized that I wasn't in my room. I looked at my surroundings. Hundreds of pictures were on the four walls of this room. It definitely isn't mine. I thought as I continued to search this mysterious room. Just when I was about to go back to sleep thinking that nothing was wrong, my eyes laid on Minhyuk, who was sleeping like a baby right next to me. Flabbergasted, I fainted and was on his bed once more.

*~*~*~*


Do I smell bacon and eggs?  I thought as I woke up. I looked at my left. Funny, I thought Minhyuk was right next to me. I observe my room. Wait a second, this isn't my room! I got off the bed and looked at my attire. It was the same from yesterday. I looked around the room once more. Then suddenly he came in. 

"Awake, I see?" He said as he put a tray of food on the desk. "No, I'm sleeping, Captain Obvious." I joked as he gestured me to get into his bed. "Get in bed." He said as he pushed me in his bed. "Yah! No pushy! Pushy no likey. And you're not the boss of me!" I argued when he said, "I thought I should make breakfast for you. So quit complaining and eat."

I pouted as he put the tray on my lap. "Eat already!" He said as he pointed at the food. "Hell no. What if you poisoned it?!" I said as he sighed. "Do I look like the type of person that poisons people in their food?" I was about to answer when he cut me. "You know what? How about you just eat the God-damned food I worked so hard on and shut up. Someone sent me your uniform and other stuff needed for school and it's in that bag there. Somebody has a bad mood on such a beautiful Monday.

"Why so serious?" I joked as he turned around and gave me a slight glare. He sighed again and went outside.


I started to stare at the bacon and eggs he made me. It doesn't look that bad... I took a bite of the bacon and suddenly found myself stuffing the bacon in my mouth. God, bacon is delicious. I ate the eggs this time. It was half-cooked. Just the way I like it. I ate it all and saw a glass of orange juice on the desk.

I wish I wasn't this lazy. I tried to use the Force to get that damned glass of OJ on my tray. Of course it wouldn't work, only in the movies everything is possible. I had my arm streched out when Minhyuk entered. I was pointing at the orange juice. He chuckled and shook his head. "Here you are." He gave you the glass of OJ. What in the hell happened to his cranky mood?

"Th-thanks..." I found myself tering. "Um... Minhyuk oppa..?" I asked him as he took the tray. "Hm?"

"Where are we and how did I ended up here?"

[Minhyuk's Perspective]

I suddenly felt weight on my left shoulder. Great, now how am I going to get her home? If I carry her bridal style or give a piggyback ride, people might think I'm a ert or molester. Once the movie ended, I unlocked my iPhone and dialed her dad's number. Which my dad gave me. "Hello?"

"Hello, ajusshi. I'm your daughter's blind date and she slept while we were watching a movie. Could you get someone to pick her up? I don't want to look like someone kidnapping your daughter."

"I understand you. But no one's free right now. I hope you could understand me like I did. And if possible, could you let her sleep in your house? We have relatives coming over and the mansion is full."

"*sigh* Arasseo.." I hanged up and gave Jinae a piggyback ride to my car. People were staring at us as I was giving her a free ride. Some were even taking pictures and making rumors. I wish the world wasn't so full of idiots. They judge by what they see. We finally reached my car and I got her in the passenger's seat. Luckily she weighted like a bag full of feathers. I got in the driver's seat. I fastened my seatbelt and hers.

I drove her to my home. Mom was making supper. Dad was helping her. Hyung was using the laptop. There wasn't any maids or butlers to help us since every Sunday is their day off. "How was your date, Minhyuk?" Hyung asked me as he was scrolling down facebook. "Okay, I guess. I'm carrying her right now actually.

"Dude, you sound like you're really car-" Hyung turned around and saw me carrying Jinae. "Are you going to get her in bed and d-"

"Hyung, I'm not a player like you are, so shut up and let me take her to my room." I walked up my room and laid her gently on my bed. There is a guest room in this humoungous house but I decided not to let sleep there. Because the guest rooms are pretty far from the living room we're occupying in.

I looked at her face. Her face looks like something an angel would have. My hands suddenly reached out to her face. I unknowingly carressed it. From her hair to her forehead to her eyes to her nose to her lips. "Minhyuk-ah! Supper's ready!" I heard mom calling me. I whispered next to Jinae's ear. "Good night." I went out of my room, tiptoeing quietly.

"Minhyuk, that girl seems very nice. Not to mention, pretty." Mom said as she placed the dishes on the table with dad helping her again. "Uh.. dad, mom, Minhyuk. You guys gotta see this." Curious, all of us went behind me. There was an article with my name on it.

 

Lee Minhyuk dating Hwang Jinae?!

taste15-00235.jpg

At exactly 12:49, one of the heirs of the Lee corporations, owner of most of Korea's 5-star hotels and resorts, was giving a girl a piggyback ride in the parking lot to his car. Some people couldn't see the face of the girl, but most of them confirmed that it was Hwang Jinae, one of the heiresses to the Hwang corporations, owner of most of Korea's 5-star restaurants and Lenovo computers.

Love is in the air!

By : anonymous user

Comments :
keeeeeellllyy1242 : Omg! They look perfect for each other!
princessfangirls-a-lot : HOW THE DARE SHE STEAL MY MINHYUK! THAT ! WAIT TIL' I SEE HER IN SCHOOL
fangurilla : I'm going to give her a punch to her face!!!! you Hwang Jinae! YOU HEAR ME?!?!

....See More comments posted by users.

 

 

Wait til' I give that anonymous a fist to the face..

 

------------------------------------
A/N : So I thought I should give an Author's note. LOLOLOLOL~ If you were wondering where I got the pic it's from Personal Taste, starring Lee Minho. ...fangurilla XD SIMON AND MARTINA ARE HILARIOUS!! But fangurilla is ... like.. the most creepiest person I have seen in my life. When Simon suddenly comes and says, "Don't you mean, arousing? *Puts on y music*"
XD Anyways..

With lots of love and chocolate milk,
Crystie.