Lunch time with the new transferred student

The orphaned girl

[Jinae's Point of View]

Lunch time! WHOOPIE! It's one of my favourite times in school. It now became my favourite one since no ever bullied me in school now. It used to be the rooftop garden since no one comes here but me or the kingkas. Heheh.. When people could still see my scar they bullied me like hell. Saying that my parents didn't want me so they killed themselves, saying my an ugly and , saying that I'm an orphan and I was never meant to exist. 

Many handsome guys canme to our school. I have no idea why but their first move they're gonna make on was me. It was also WAY before I became a Hwang. They said I was nice and sweet, a kingka dating a nerd girl is weird but they said there was something in me that made them like me.

Yes, I was happy when I heard that but Miyoung and her minions would probably beat me up once I'm alone and no one was around. Their favourite place to beat me up? The toilet. No wonder there were a lot of sightings that there were girls that hanged themselves in one of the toilet stalls. It sends me chills down my spine.

Anyway... let's not talk about that and get back to the present.

"Yah! Jinae-sshi! Can we drop formalities?" Minhyuk waved his hand on my face when he realized that I was spacing out. "H-huh? N-no we've just met!" I said as he ruffled my hair. "Please, Jinae? You are my first friend in this new school. And I also have no idea where the cafeteria is." He said to me as he pouted and showed puppy eyes. "No, not the pouty dog face." I said as I was defending myself from his cuteness.

"I'll stay in this position until we drop formalities." He said as he stayed in that position. "Fine, stay like that then. You look much more cuter that way. I think you'll look cuter if you said bbuing bbuing." I laughed as he hit me playfully. "Okay, then..." He turned around and he held fists between his face. He turned back around to face me and I saw the cutest thing on earth. "Bbuing Bbuing~!" I squealed because he really looked like a squirrel.

"Alright, Minhyuk. We can drop formalities. You do realize you look like a squirrel right? ANYWAY, come on! Let's head to the cafeteria." I joked and I ran to the cafeteria with Minhyuk following me behind. "I do not look like a squirrel, HWANG JINAE!" 

~.~.~.~

"Damnit!" I cursed as Minhyuk trailed behind me. "Why did you curse? Come on. Tell me why. C'mon. C'mon. C'mon" He said as he kept poking my cheek. "Stop doing that will you? I forgot my lunch money. Guess I'll just skip lunch today." I pouted when Minhyuk grab my left wrist. "Hey, Hey. I said I was going to ski-" But I was cut off by him. "Let me pay for your lunch then!" He smiled at me as he kept dragging me to the queue.

"Which one do you want, Jinae-ah? Don't be shy. I don't care if you eat a lot." Minhyuk smiled at me again. I'm so lucky to have him as my friend. "I want gimbap!" I said as I pointed at my desired food. "Ok. Go and find two seats for us alright?" He asked me and I did what I was told.

Minhyuk came back minutes later. "Where have you been?" I asked him. "Queenkas. Flirting. Torture." I chuckled as he next down next to me. "I'm not that fat, you know. Why did you bought 2 sets of gimbap?" I asked as he put the gimbap in front of me. "1 for you and 1 for me, silly." He ruffled my hair and we opened the plastic box.

As I was eating a piece of gimbap, I noticed that Minhyuk was chuckling. "Yah! Why are you laughing?" I pouted as Minhyuk was laughing his off now. "I didn't knew you were a messy eater." He chuckled as he wiped something off my face with his thumb. My cheeks must be as red as blood now. Heat was rushing through them and I hanged my head low so he couldn't see how red it was.

We continued to eat gimbap until bell rang. Saved by the bell!