The person I admire the most.

The orphaned girl

Maths. One of the world's worst problem. Y, you can't find your X, he's gone now. What am I thinking? M.A.T.H.

Mental
Abuse
To
Humans

Math abuses me. It abuses the world.

"Hwang Jinae! Are you paying attention?!" Mrs Park shouted at me. "Y-yes.." The whole class was looking at me now. "Then what is (x + yi)(7 + i)?" Shoot. Fricking maths. If I fail to get this question correct I'll be the stupid one in class now. I was about to answer a number that I don't even know when Minhyuk psst at me. "The answer is 7(1 + i).." Minhyuk whispered. THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING THIS BOY SMARTS.

"7(1 + i), Mrs Park." Mrs Park then turned back to the black board. "Thanks, Minhyuk-ah. I wouldn't know what would happen if I answered that wrongly." He smiled warmly at me. "In return, you have to call me oppa." I widened my eyes at that thought. "Hell no, Minhyuk."

"Please~ Or I'll never tell you the answer if the teacher asks you another hard question~" Blackmailer. His face was like ( ̄▽ ̄) and my face was like (ಥ_ಥ). "Never, you blackmailer."

~.~.~.~

I walked outside with Minhyuk following behind me. "Oppa!" I ran to hug Taehoon. "Who is he?" The both of them asked at the same time. "Minhyuk, this my brother Taehoon. Taehoon, this is my new friend Minhyuk. Are we done with the introductions now?"

"Yes." Again with same time speaking. One of them could jinks each other at this rate. "Bye, Minhyuk oppa!" I waved at him as I entered the limo. "Wait!" Minhyuk grabbed me by the wrist again. "What?"

"Could you call me oppa again?"

~.~.~.~

"Yah Joomin-ah, would you stop picking fights with them?" I said as I comforted Joomin stop crying which never even worked. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU NEVER EVER PROTECT ME!" She shouted at me. God, I wish this woman would being a cry baby and a show off. "You're not the prettiest one in school, okay? I don't even think I'm the prettiest one. Everyone is good in their own way, alright?" I said again when she shouted at me again. I'm going to be deaf someday. "I'M THE MOST GORGEOUS GIRL IN SCHOOL! NOT HER, THE ANNOYING !" Sometimes I wish that she would realize that the one she's fighting is actually prettier and she's the .

I'm so gonna get a beating. Huh? Dad's here! Yipee! Dad being here means no beating from mom! Whoopie! "Appa! Appa!" I ran to dad as he hugged me back. "How was school? Did you get a new crush?" Dad's usual questions. "No, but I did made a new friend! His name is Lee Minhyuk." Dad looked me in the eyes. "Do you like him?"

"No! But he is cute though.... anyway, dad! Joomin is blaming me again!" I pouted. "She'll never grow up, now will she?"

"Nope!" Dad chuckled and ruffled my hair. We went in the mansion and I went to my room. I didn't felt like eating lunch today. I walked to my room and bathed. Not soon after I went to do my homework. I had to do an English essay which was due tomorrow. I can't believe I had forgotten to do that last week.
It must has at least 6 paragraphs.

The subject was.. The Person that you admire the most. It could be anyone. Your parents, your idols, even someone you see on the streets everyday. You had to print it out too. It was a good thing I was very fluent in English. My biological mom was from England so you could say I'm half British. The first person that popped into my mind was Lee Minhyuk. I went to my laptop and wrote the essay.

~.~.~.~

The person I admire the most



Lee Minhyuk is the person I admired the most. He was kind and sweet. He was handsome and all. He was even smart. I don't know much about him but all I can say that he could be one of the most rare guys on earth.

You could say that he's one of a kind. While we were chatting during music class he even knew how to play the guitar! His voice was soothing. He wrote the song himself too. All the girls in class fell for him more.

About him, he was probably older than me since he asked me to call him oppa even though I don't know when his birthday is. He had a face of squirrel. If he does the 'bbuing bbuing' sign you would feel heat rush into your cheeks (If you were a girl of course).

He was also very caring. This morning when we were eating gimbap, there was a piece of rice on my lip. I think it was rice. But then again, it could be the mayonaise. Anyway, he wiped it off without hesitation. I was blushing hardly. 

Then there was math class. My weakness. Before it was just numbers that it's numbers and letters. What happened to the old maths? Anyway, Mrs Park told me a very difficult question. Something about x, y and i? I don't know. But when I was about to blabber something that might embarrass me, Minhyuk told me the answer. (Please don't tell Mrs Park, Mr Kang! I'm begging you.)

Most guys would ignore me once they see me because of my hideous scar. (I'm pretty sure that you know that by now, Mr Kang.) But the kingkas there are totally different. They are like Minhyuk. But there's only one thing different about them, they liked me for riches, but sometimes, they liked me for who I am. One of the queenkas, Miyoung, would always tell the guys that are getting close to me a . Which made them (I'm pretty sure you know which 'them' I'm talking about.)be cold to me.

Anyway, let's get back to Minhyuk. In conclusion, just like what I said above, Minhyuk is
smart, caring, kind, sweet, a little stubborn and handsome but all in all, he's one of the guys that like you for you.

Date : 8th May 2013
By : Hwang Jinae
Signature : 
994735_1381630548715663_802183067_n.jpg

~.~.~.~

I printed the essay out and put it in my file. My cheeks were rosy red as I lay down on my bed. I looked at the clock. 11:58 p.m. I was thinking of Minhyuk suddenly. He just popped into my mind. Whenever I think of him my heart would start beating fast. 
Why am I feeling like this? I thought as I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.