Chapter 6

Just Yesterday.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica and Taeyeon lazily dragged their feet to anatomy class and along the way Jessica stifled a yawn while Taeyeon tried her best to keep her eyes open. They entered the classroom and spotted the Infinite members along the back wall and headed towards the empty seats beside Woohyun.

“Good morning oppa” The girls greeted without enthusiasm.

Sungkyu chuckled at his girlfriend’s tired state and pulled her down onto his lap.

“Good morning sleepyhead” He whispered before planting a kiss on her cheek.

Woohyun watched the couple with envy when a ‘brilliant’ plan came across his mind. As Jessica stood up to adjust her dress, a pair of muscular arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her down. She was now seated on Woohyun’s lap much like Taeyeon on Sungkyu’s.

“Good morning Jessi babe ~ “ Woohyun serenaded her and pecked her cheeks.

“YAH!” Jessica scolded Woohyun and started hitting him. Her cheeks were warm and it was quite obvious that they were redder than tomatoes. L, who was sleeping with his face down on the desk, woke up from the commotions. He frantically searched for the person responsible for all the noises only to smile brightly when he realized that Jessica had arrived.

“Hello friend!” L said cheerfully and emphasized the word ‘friend’.

Jessica moved her belongings away from Woohyun and migrated to the empty seat beside L, “I’m sitting next to you today L oppa”.

L’s eyes formed into crescents when Jessica called him ‘oppa’. The two started talking about Jessica’s life in the States when Woohyun threw his pencil case at L.

“Since when did you guys become so close?” Woohyun questioned as he squinted his eyes at the two. The others nodded since they were also curious.

“When he confessed to me that he has fallen for my charms” Jessica answered jokingly and pinched L’s cheeks and made him pout. Jessica laughed at the sight in front of her,

“You look like my childhood friend when you pout like that” Jessica informed L, “You also have similar eyes to him”

L scoffed, “I’m more handsome though right?”

“I don’t know… Myung is pretty good-looking!“ Jessica exclaimed. L looked at her strangely, “Who would name their child ‘Myung’!?” L thought to himself. Before he could question Jessica about her childhood friend, Woohyun interrupted him.

“OI! Don’t ignore me guys. Jessica is mine! I’m watching you L” Woohyun complained

Dongwoo rolled his eyes and slapped the back of Woohyun’s head, “Why are you so loud?”

 

Woohyun whimpered for a bit before running over to Jessica’s desk and kneeling before her. He pretended to hold a microphone in his right hand while his l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter