One wolf, Two sides~ (Xiumin werewolf chronicles)

*~EXOTIC ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS~*

Wolves are naturally strong, fast and… witty. Well, all are the case for your lovely mate, Xiumin. But, sometimes a wolf is gifted with being stronger, faster or maybe even wittier than the other wolves.

Well, he wasn’t gifted with the wittier gene, that’s Chen…

No, Xiumin got the better end of the deal. He never had to end disputes with the last word, because he had enough “weight”, per say, to throw around to make the others words die on their lips. Though he isn’t the alpha, he is actually the strongest and fastest wolf in the pack, earning himself a nice name as the second in command.

Though he physically able to take over the alpha’s spot as head honcho… He doesn’t. He is modest, and only uses his strength when it is necessary.

Even with all of this power, he refuses to let you see it, as his mate. To him, he believes that you are his mate, not just another wolf to show off to so that he won’t try anything against him. You are delicate, sweet and just a fragile flower to him! Why would he ever want to taint you with seeing what he is really capable of?

That of course, is ridiculous to you.

You have seen it all. Including all of him.

One day though, after much begging, he finally let you out of the house to see him and the others spar, for once. Beaming with excitement, you cuddle into his back as he runs to the meeting spot where he agreed to train the pups.

Laying down, he wiggles his back gently, waking his dozing mate, letting you slide off his back slowly. Because heaven forbid that you ever get a scrape in your life. Pouting up at him, you lean back against a rock, cuddling into the sweater he made you being just in case it started getting cold.

He huffs in amusement, letting you know that he is snickering at you. Earning an OH SO CASUAL rock tossed at his back.

He play yelps, dancing a few steps away, acting like a submissive pup, bending his ears down, and kneeling more at your feet. Giggling, you open your arms to your adorable “pup” showing your “forgiveness”. Panting happily, Xiumin happily pounces into your arms, your face.

“Ewe!” you cry when his slobber gets all over your face. He snorts giving you a look.

‘But you don’t mind my tongue in your mouth?’

That earns howling laughter from the pups behind him. And THAT earns heavy, blushing, glares from the both of you.

‘Are you done, pups?’ Xiumin glowers, standing tall, shrinking the smaller wolves before him. You snigger behind him as they all fall silent, fearful of punishments.

‘Good, now line up’ he snaps. ‘You’re in for a rude awakening today!’

 

The next few hours are brutal… for them. Sehun has fallen and ‘injured’ himself multiple times, Kai has been whipped in sparring at least a dozen times, and Tao found himself whimpering and whining up to the older, under his shadow after muttering something offensive.

They will have to learn, won’t they?

Occasionally, he dismisses the pups to hurry and get a drink from the stream nearby. Meanwhile, he would come whimpering over to you, exhausted, plopping down into your lap in full wolf form before rolling over on his back begging for his stomach to be scratched, the stony look in his eyes melting away.

Snorting in laughter, you pet his stomach slowly. Relaxing, he leans against you softly, closing his eyes to relax before the pups come back.

And one cue, when they come back, he is on his feet, the same stony look in his eyes back.

Curling up against the rock, you watch closely, amused by the pups reactions to Xiumin’s “anger”. No one, other than you, has really seen Xiumin angry… and that scared you so much that nothing else can have the same effect.

“Blame the alphas!” a loud voice calls, amused when sehun throws a desperate glace your way. Glancing up, you meet the eyes of the most pup like member of the pack, Chanyeol. Grinning widely, he plops down beside you, casually leaning against you as if you can hold his weight.

“Bored yet?” he hums, chuckling. You shake your head giggling.

“Why should the pups blame the alphas?”

“Because they beg hyung to train each of us when we become of age… he is the best, and the most brutal” he chuckles, rubbing his arm absently as if remembering a painful memory.

“More so than Kris?” you laugh quietly, earning an eager nod.

“Much more so”

 

Time passes and the sun starts to set. Chanyeol decided to sit with you, for company, while Xiumin drilled the maknaes into the ground. Having never seen this side of him, you can’t help but have your eyes follow his every move.

“So what is he like at home, behind closed doors?” Chanyeol asks amused.

“Xiuxiu?” you question, amused. He pauses, amusement lighting up in his eyes.

“Xiuxiu? Really?” you snort, while Xiumin throws a glare his way before turning back to the pups.

“Yes, xiuxiu, CHANNIE BOO” you coo, blinking repeatedly, in the most aegyo way you know, moving your closed hands to do ‘bbuing bbuing’, mimicking his new mate. He groans at the nickname while Xiumin stands above sehun, hiding his rumbling laughter from the pups.

“That isn’t fair!”

“Not fair, eh giant?” Xiumin states while clambering over to you, huffing in exhaustion before collapsing in your lap. Giggling, you brush your fingers through his messy hair, smiling down at him. He only smiles sleepily, cuddling up to you whining like a tired pup.

“I want to sleep” he whines into your stomach, nuzzling the spot. Without even looking down at him, you can tell he is trying his best to use aegyo on you.

“It won’t work xiu”

“Can we be done, hyung?” three whiney voices chorus, as they crawl towards you. Silently, they look at you, pleading to you to let them free from this ‘torture’. Stifling a giggle, you nod, shooing them away.

“He’s asleep. Hurry before he wakes up.”

They didn’t need to be told twice, each one disappearing in a different direction into the woods. Heaving himself up seconds later, Chanyeol pats your shoulder.

“____ is waiting on me… do you need my help getting home?” he asks softly, eyeing his elder. You just shake your head, smiling in thanks.

“Nah, I got this! Go on home.” He nods smiling.

“Oh, and Chanyeol?” he pauses, glancing back at you expectantly.

“Xiumin is just like this at home… a big pup” you grin, winking. He chuckles deeply.

“Good to know he has a soft side. I’ll see you later.” He states, waving back at you before disappearing into the black of the woods.

 

Shifting onto your side, you wrap your jacket around his shoulders. For some reason, he has been getting cold at night. Sighing contently, he snuggles closer to you, his arms automatically wrapping around your waist.

Smiling, you just lay your head on his shoulder, hands on his chest.

“Oh, xiu… you are so funny.” You hum. “Two different sides, eh? You have them all fooled, you big ball of fur” you whisper, not expecting a response. He just grunts, pouting into your hair.

“Well, they don’t need a softie for a teacher.” He reasons, cuddling closer, his skin starting to ice over, literally.

 

“Jagi” he whines. “I’m cold”





working on suhos now~ please enjoy this chapter! i may upload some non-wolf fics here soon, cause they are just sitting on my hardrive!

if you have any requests about the remaining wolves, dont be shy to ask people~!