I'm never letting go~ {Luhan, Werewolf Chronicles~}

*~EXOTIC ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS~*

“Babe, please!” you whine over the phone, pouting. “Won’t you come with me and my friends tonight?” you grumble. Luhan sighs heavily, having to hold onto the edge of his bed to keep from running to you, your pleas wracking at his heart.

He has a dark secret that you don’t know about…

And he doesn’t plant to reveal it until the time is right.

“I can’t” he whispers into the phone, masking the tightness in his chest. You are his mate, yet you don’t know it. You are completely oblivious to the lengths he is forced to go through to keep you oblivious, to keep you safe.

“I have to study for finals?” he states slowly, unsurely. You sigh heavily, smiling unconsciously. He has always been a good student, though he has never had to really study. He is absolutely brilliant, not to mention a complete angel.

With all of his control, with all of his patience, and his pain-staking efforts to keep from your side during the full moon, realizes that nothing in his being could really prepare him for the words about to leave your mouth.

“I’m coming over” he wasn’t sure if he wanted to jump for joy to be in your arms, or cry out in frustration. He can’t be near you right now… not if he plans to control himself. Desperately, he glances out of the window, eyeing the large off white orb hanging in the sky, the familiar tug ripping at his being.

He wouldn’t be able to control himself around you tonight.

“No, baby… go party with your friends” you laugh quietly.

“Nah, we can party any time, right? Maybe I can help you with finals…” he softens. You really never think of yourself, only him. He sighs heavily, swallowing. He has to muster a lot of control tonight…

“What time should I expect you then?” he asks slowly. He can hear the smile in your voice, it making his heart swell in happiness.

“In about… 20 minutes?” he nods unconsciously.

“Okay, my door will be open… just walk on in”

 

Almost immediately after you get off the phone with him, you move to check your appearance. You have to look perfect! Even though you were already dressed to go out with the girls to a local Halloween party, you decided that it would be more eventful if you were to spend the night with Luhan.

Laughing softly, you take in your appearance… you are dressed more like a child than a grown adult. Your hair is pulled into a low side ponytail, your slim, curvy body lightly covered to half way up your thigh with a baby doll dress. Looking up in the mirror, you grin a bit at the lacy baby like bandana hidden behind your bangs.

Well… his reaction will be interesting.

Heading out, you snag up your purse and your keys, starting on the 10 minute walk to his house, humming softly along the way.

 

About half way there, heavy foot prints begin to echo against the pavement behind you. At first you ignore it, there are going to be other people out tonight… its Halloween after all. You didn’t think much about it until you noticed that they are keep turning where you are turning. When you speed up, they speed up, when you slow down, they slow down. There isn’t any parties down this way, Luhan specifically chose this neighborhood because it was so quiet…

 Swallowing the lump in your throat, you pull out your cell phone, pulling up Luhan’s number just in case.

Turning the corner, you reel back realizing you took a wrong turn…

Instead of walking down his street, you turned into a dark alley behind the old apartments known for trouble. Swallowing thickly, you wince, hearing the heavy foot prints echo off the building walls, following you into the darkened ally.

“She isn’t too bright, is she?” one sneers, his voice a perfect melody.

“She already scared” the other states, taking a deep breath, as if surveying the air, a vicious grin tugging at his lips. “Perfect” he coos. Pressing down on Luhan’s number, you wait for him to pick up before ending the call.

Your signal that there is trouble. He always told you to do it, no matter where you were… he always promised that he would find his way to you.

You have never had to use it before though.

 

Turning slowly, you face them, nibbling your lip sizing them up. They look normal other than the fact that their eyes are glowing red. Taking a step back, you bite back your gasp of surprise as the moon light glints off of their teeth as their canines elongate slowly. They both chuckle in amusement when you realize that they aren’t fake.

“You’ll be a good pet, won’t you?” the taller of the two asks, stepping forward, taking you by the arm. Wincing, you yank away. The other pouts, his fangs poking into his bottom lip.

“Who said you got first feed?” he whines sounding more like a child than a grown, deadly vampire about to drink your blood. The taller one only shrugs, yanking your forward, your head jolting, your hair falling behind your back, exposing your throat to them. The other his lips slowly, eyes flashing hungrily.

“Fine, she has two sides to her neck” he glances back at you wickedly, his eyes flashing excitedly as the other stalks up to you as well. One grabs your waist while the other grabs your head, tangling his filthy fingers in your hair, yanking your head back to expose your neck to them more.

You can feel your pulse jump, your blood rushing under your skin subconsciously, barely able to lightly tug at their holds, scolding yourself mentally when your breath hitches in fear.

Luhan will come… won’t he?

Whimpering pitifully, you jerk in their hold, your attempts to push them away futile.

“Come now... It won’t hurt… too badly” one whispers, his breath ghosting over your skin as he leans in.

 

As they lean forward, a deep growl pulses from the entrance of the ally, shattering their concentration. Both men stop, glancing back at the tall white skinned man standing at the entrance, his dark eyes a deep golden brown, bleeding with red.

Glancing his way, you gasp.

Luhan.

The men hiss, baring their fangs at him.

“Leave WOLF” the taller of the two snarls. “We found our meal, fair and square!” he snaps, snapping his teeth for good measure. You wince when the solid clank echoes painfully in your ears. Luhan scoffs, stalking forward a feral flash shining in his eyes as another growl rips from his chest.

“Let go of my mate, you filthy blood ers.” He snarls back, his body trembling. The chuckle darkly.

“It isn’t our fault you have left her unmarked” the other states, pulling you closer, letting his breath fan over your neck slowly, his fangs grazing the soft, unmarked flesh there. Luhan snaps, body shifting quickly. His clothes tear, his body stretching out with pain filled yells, off white fur replacing his milky white skin as his face pulling into a snout.

 Now standing before you is a large, snarling off white wolf. Not giving the vampires time to react to his sudden change, he leaps, first tearing into the taller one, not even flinching as its blood splatters across his fur, making him look like a blood thirsty monster as he stalks slowly towards the second.

He has to be more careful about this one… he is holding you, and one bite can change you. Whimpering, you stare at him wide eyed, feeling dizzy.

This has to be a dream, Luhan isn’t a wolf… right?

Slowly, you are pulled into a dance, a dangerous game. Luhan circles slowly, searching for an opening while the vampire’s fangs slide closer to your throat, the ends prinking your skin, his bloody eyes flashing, humming happily.

“You smell delicious…” he murmurs, almost purring, more to Luhan than to the you, his tone making you whimper, tugging away from him slightly.

Taking the opportunity , Luhan lunges forward, tearing the vampire from you before tearing him to pieces as well, discarded body parts littering the walk way. Gasping, you tumble back, tripping. Falling hard into a bunch of trash cans, you yelp loudly, crumbling to the cobblestone, curling up in a ball, covering your head, whimpering lowly.

He has to be coming after you next.

This is a nightmare and you are about to die, you are sure of it.

 

 

What you hear next, you don’t expect. His voice. His perfect, angelic, heart melting voice.

“Baby?” he whispers lowly, kneeling slowly beside you, his hands hesitant as he reaches to touch you. Your wince breaks his heart, looking away ashamed. This isn’t how he wanted you to find out… you aren’t supposed to be afraid of him!

“Baby?” he asks again, sounding heart broken, his voice a squeak, barley holding back the pained tears. You have never been able to handle his tears, and as upset as you are right now, you still can’t find it in yourself to turn him away. He is your rock, your angel, your knight… How can you be afraid of him?!

He just saved you.

Sitting up shakily, you crawl into his arms, whimpering.

“Lulu… please don’t cry” you whisper, glancing up at him he blinks in surprise, the tears shining in the corners of his eyes, threatening to fall.

“You’re afraid of me….” he whispers, wincing in your hold, looking away quickly. You pause.

“I’m just afraid oppa… I just want you to hold me” he pauses, taking that in before his arms wind around you firmly, picking you up slowly.

“okay” he whispers “…and I don’t plan on letting go” you nod, burying your face in his shoulder as he walks you to his apartment slowly, both of you staying silent, needing to process what had just happened. Luhan didn’t lie though, for the next two days, he refused to let you go.

According to him, the rest of your life would be something similar to this…

 

But you found yourself unable to complain.

 



okay then, so its been a while since i updated... im sorry....

ill try and update sooner! i promise! 

aigoo... so hopefully i can do what i really want and make an entire halloween series (vampires, werewolves and angels) for each member!

stick with me, okay? i love yall!