Not Allowed to Cry...

*~EXOTIC ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS~*

"Why do you even show your face?" They yell

"You should just live with a bag over your head." They snigger

"Do you seriously think you look good?" They taunt. 

 

"Just do everyone a favor, go kill yourself." 

 

Everyday it is the same thing. Everyday you are forced to deal with the same group of girls that are obviously trying to get you to kill yourself. Everyday no one helps you and you are mercilessly bullied... not even the teachers. 

They just stand by and watch in horror. 

Some even have had to hide laughs at some of the things these "barbies" these "fakes"... these rulers of the school have to say. 

You used to fight back with them, but after three years of the same thing, day in and day out, you have gotten tired. You are so exhausted that you can barely pull yourself from bed in the morning. You have no reason to. Your parents are gone, your siblings suffering the same fate while you are forced to continue living here, being forced to continue being miserable. 

They died two years ago in a car wreck... one that was the fault of the leader of the barbies pack, Hyuna. She wasnt supposed to be driving, but that is what she convinced her father to let her do, the rich little . 

"You should have been the one to die in that accident." Hyuna hisses at you as she shoves you into yet another wall to humiliate you. You don't retaliate. Really, what is the fun in hurting her when she doesn't even care anymore?

It isn't.

Hyuna has been working at trying to get a reaction out of you for about two months now. 

Nothing. 

But that did it... you werent even in the car when the accident had happened... but it was your fault that they were there. They were coming to get you after school when you had gotten into trouble and were forced to stay back for detention when you finally got the guts to stand up to the primadonas...

It was all your fault. 

Or that is what you told yourself. 

"You aren't worth anything," She growls, satesfied when she sees the tears welling up in your eyes again. 

She lifts her hand to hit you, once again. You don't move, not scared of her hitting you anymore. She can do whatever to you, you deserve it all. It is all your fault that you are alone... it is all your fault that you are in the place. Closing your eyes, you just wait for the impact like every other day...

But it never comes. 

"Let go of m-," she begins to hiss, her words being cut short. 

"O-oh... Kris oppa" she coos, her angry voice sifting that one of a innocent child in less than two seconds falt. he snorts. 

"Don't Kris oppa me" he snarls. Opening your eyes, you see her hand being suspened in the air, his fingers tight around her tiny wrist. "Is this how you get your kicks Hyuna? Bullying other girls?" He growls. The look of pure terror etches into her features as her face pales, shaking her head. 

"B-but oppa..." She gasps, fake tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "You haven't heard the horrible things she has said about me!" She fake wails. And this is when the crowd begins to form. Wincing, you try fading into the back ground, only to be caught by another. Sehun... you recognize him from your science class together. 

He never smiles, and he only talks when he is forced...

Well, unless you get him around his buddies. 

He wraps his arms around you protectivly, sending a dark glare out at the bystanders, daring them to say something.

They don't. 

"She doesn't even speak, Hyuna." Sehun  states angrily. "How the hell can she say ANYTHING about ANYONE?" He hisses, gently dragging you away. You don't find him, still in shock that he was standing up for you. 

You always throught he hated you. 

In science he would look at you with the stoniest look, making you feel like you should go and curl up into a ball and die, like Hyuna has suggested so many times. Not to mention when you are forced to work with him, neither of you talk... well, thats normal I suppose. At least you are both quite smart. You would communicate by incrediably short answers, saying who would do what and then you would do it. 

Slowly, he leads you up to the roof of the school, not caring how badly you just want to disappear. 

Eventually, he stops. The roof is his, and his groups hangout, so no one was allowed up here unless brought by them. Even the staff knew well enough to stay away.

You are shocked by what you see. 

Lining the edges of the walls are huge rose bushes, in full bloom, an arching tree leaning over the middle of the space, its limp branches brushing the floor gently. A weeping willow of course. And from its branches hangs a swing. The concrete has been covered by grass as flowers spurt up here and there, giving the roof a calm and open feeling. They had placed stones from the entrance to the swings and then to a small section that is large enough for them to hangout alone, creating a walk way around a water fountain off to the side of the tree. 

You pause, staring around eyes wide. Sehun shifts uncomfortably. He has never brought anyone up here, let alone a girl, but he needed to get you away from Hyuna. 

God, he hates her. 

When you dont move, he sighs dropping your hand before sliding his arms under your knees and around your shoulders, picking you up bridal style. Gasping, you reach up to cling to him. He chuckles. 

For a stoney girl, you sure have a lot of emotion. 

You on the other hand have never heard him make so much... noise. He doesn't sigh or chuckle in class... so this is all new. 

Slowly, he takes you to below the tree, setting you on the swing oh so gently. Swallowing, you grip onto the ropes, lowering your gaze so you wont have to look at him. He huffs, kneeling in front of you, his eyes soft and oddly caring. 

"_____" He calls gently, making you jump. He knows your name?

Well, duh, you have worked together, but... he remembered it?

He smiles a bit, brushing the hair from your face, tucking it behind your ear gently, eyes melting. The simple action making the threatening tears finally fall, your head dropping to your chest. You don't deserve his kindness... you dont deserve any of their kindness... you deserve Hyuna's beatings. It's all your fault... they are all dead, and you are alone. 

You deserve to die... that is is.

Sighing, Sehun lifts your chin with two fingers, pulling his best aegyo to make you smile. You can't smile much but he settles with a small quirk of your lips. He grins, winking at you. 

"_____-ah... please dont cry." He whipsers, pulling you back into his arms with him sitting on the ground. "You are too beautiful to cry." He whispers in your ear, gently rocking you until your crying is nothing more than a hiccup. 

Slowly, he pulls away, eyes meeting yours. 

"You dont mean it..." You whisper, Hyuna's words ringing in your head...

'You should just live with a bag over your head'

'Do you seriously think  you look good?'

"Your wrong." You deadpan, looking away. You don't need his pity. You were living in your personal hell quite well without him interfeering. He snorts. 

"No my dear, your wrong." He makes you look at him. "I mean it..." He sighs. 

 

"As long as I am here, she will never say another thing to you, I swear." He whipsers. "So please, don't cry anymore, angel." 

 


written by: kitkat_bunnytime

edited by: geekreader