Baby, I'm Done.

*~EXOTIC ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS~*

tears well up in his eyes, staring at the message before him.

"Baby, I'm done... we're over." his girlfr- i mean, ex girlfriend text him in cold blood, in the middle of the night. she did many things to toy with his emotions, keep him up for days just to find out that she was kidding... but she isnt kidding this time... this he knows... because, she has already switched their relationship status on her FaceBook, which she insists on having...

swallowing the large lump in his throat, he lets his head fall to his chest. 

he should have known this is how it was going to end, with her walking away, okay, and him... heartbroken. isnt that how you told him it would go with her? it is, and you never said it to hurt him in his times of crisis, but you knew that if she was just toying with him with no regrets about little things and such then, she would leave him harshly in the end.

taking a deep breath, he looks around for SOMETHING to calm him.

music? no... to many love songs.

reading? no, you gave him to many "romance novels"

what in the hell could he do? 

finally, his eyes landed on his cell phone. a million people ran through his mind to call, but as he grabbed the phone, only one number flowed to his fingers and before he knew it, the low rumble of the dial tone sings in his ears just before you pick up.

"K-kai?" you stumble over your words sleepily, a low yawn able to be heard from the other end. suddenly, he feels really guilty. she has been with him through everything, especially through Minhee's wild antics with his heart. not to mention, you dont  get much sleep as it is, but you have spent many nights sleepless just to keep your best friend sane. 

"Minhee." he mutters, his voice broken. that is all he has to say. 

heaving a heavy sigh, you sit up in bed, listening to his pained sniffles and muffled sobs. "I'm listening." you whisper gently in his ear to tell him you are here, when he needs you the most. 

unfortuently, that has been multiple times in the last few months. he takes a deep, shakey breath, hiding the quiver of lip as he talks slowly. "she broke up with me." he says quietly. 

you soften. this happens all too often.

"kai, baby," you whisper. you have always called him baby. he is your baby dongsaeng after all. "she will come running back to you, like always" you try to sound supportive, knowing he is feeling weak and pathetic right now.

"No shes not... not this time." he whispers. you sigh heavily. you knew this was going to happen...

"I'm coming over." you whisper. there is a soft rush of wind like he is nodding. you smile a bit. he has already forgotten that he called you... and that you cant see him. thats okay, you will see him in a matter of minutes. 

the lines goes dead. 

taking a breath, you walk a bit quickly to his house. you want to get there to comfort him, but you need a moment to think of what you can say to actually comfort him. huffing a pout, you pause at his door before knocking gently. you know he will hear, even in his current state. moments later, he opens the door, wrapping his arms around you before pulling you in. softening, you wrap your arms around him, nudging the door closed with your foot. 

some people, if they had seen this, would have thought it was a late night booty call. 

nah. 

sure, you have feelings for kai, but he is so oblivious to them that you have given up on ever having him see. 

he sniffles like a small child into your shoulder, burrying his face in your hair. taking his hands, you lead him to the couch, sitting down before letting him crawl to you like a small child, his head on your chest, clinging to you. silently, you cradle him, smoothing his hair. 

you have never seen him so upset, but... is that relief in his eyes?

"Kay... baby?" you whisper. he looks up at you, his sniffles slowing, his tears almost not existant. his crying nothing more than a hiccup now. 

"will you be okay?" he pauses before nodding. 

"yes," he whispers, wrapping his arms around you, squeezing you like a teddy bear. you smile, laying your head on his shoulder. "because i have you" he whispers after a minute, looking down at you. your eyes widen, a soft flush coming to your cheeks before you smile, nodding.

"always, kid" you hum. he frowns. 

"I'm not a kid." he mutters. you turn to hide your laugh, he whines, pushing your shoulder. "IM NOT!" you snort, amused. 

"says the one that is whining like a child." he grumbles and pouts, moving to pull you into his lap, holding you to his chest, letting you win the battle... well that is new. looking up at him, he is looking away, staring at the wall, his eye brows furrowing cutely in frustration. 

"noona... will you always just see me as younger than you?" he whispers after awhile. you blinkin surprise, turning to face him.

"what?" he makes a face, turning back to look at you.

"will you always view me as a kid?" he asks again, rephrasing, hoping that helps.

"what makes you think i see you as a kid?" you challenge raising an eyebrow, kai laughs. 

"that is all you call me." he mutters.

you laugh, shaking your head. this boy is just to much for his own good. if only he knew your real feelings towards him. you call him a kid as a cover up, so he doesnt see and get freaked out... because sometimes, he does act like a kid.

"and i want you to see me as a man." he whispers even lower, his eyes meeting yours, a fire burning in them. your eyes widen, barely hearing him, unsure if your mind is playing tricks on you... again. you cant count how many times those words have left his mouth, in your dreams. he is serious, and he is real...

"i do." you whisper back, gasping when he tackles you to the couch, his face less than an inch from yours. 

"im being serious." he growls.

"so am i" you scowl back. pausing for a moment, he crushes his lips to yours,kissing you passionatly, earning soft sounds from you. what is with kai? he hasnt ever been this way with you! ...even when he is drunk. when you dont push him away, he makes a soft, happy sound, urging you to kiss back. 

you do. 

 

minutes later, he pulls back, panting for breath. whining below him, you wiggle your wrists which are still pinned to the couch. he chuckles, raising an eyebrow at you. 

"what do i get if i let you go?" he smirks, winking. groaning in frustration, you snap your hips up, grinding them into his. gasping, his grip loosens, allowing you to slip free and switch positions, flipping him. he pouts up at you, making a face when you pin his hands down to the couch, similar to how he did to you. 

"let me go" he grumbles. you raise a challenging eyebrow, amused.

"what do i get if i do?" he laughs at your stealing his words, wrapping his long fingers around your tiny wrists but doesnt move. 

"the truth." 

blinking, you let him, up sitting back. he takes a deep breath sighing. 

"Minhee didnt break up with me-"

"then why..." he chuckles, covering your mouth gently, urging you to wait. 

"i broke up with her... a week ago." he says softly, smiling.

"then why did you call me crying?" your muttering is muffled by his hand, he shrugs sheepishly. "i needed you to come over, quickly, before i lost my courage..."

"but... you were crying." he smiles.

"Minhee made good practice... all an act..." he mutters pouting when he earns a whack to the arm.

"why?"

"i was tired of her toying with my heart... not to mention, i realized... it had never belonged to her." frowning against his palm, you wrap your fingers around his arm, tugging to encourage him to continue. he pauses, almost scared.

"it belongs to you." he whispers, looking much happier now that it was off of his chest, but scared of your reaction. 

he sits there for several minutes, cinging, thinking you hate him now. after so long, you couldnt take it any more. you laugh pushing his hand away roughly, tackling him to the couch.

"TELL ME PROPERLY LOVER BOY" you fake cry, hugging him tightly. he beams, cupping your cheek.

"_____, i love you... will you accept my heart?" he asks slowly, but more confidently. sniggering a laugh, you push your lips up to meet his for a few seconds before pulling away again.

"stupid boy, your so blind." you whisper, amused. "yes, yes i will." he chuckles, play pouting.

"but i'm YOUR stupid boy" he states, winking. giggling, you roll your eyes, tugging on his shirt. 

"just kiss me already." you mutter. he grins.

"can do, mi'lady" 





okay so i know this is like really cheesy and badly done...

o.o im sorry.

kai, your so cute and i am sorry its not good, neh?

aigoo...

i can do better,

maybe i will take it down later...

-author kitkat_bunnytime